Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 26

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nividances

I was introduced to this deliciousness yesterday so I thought I'd share the recipe here as well. I love coffee and I love cake, so you can imagine my ecstasy upon finding that I could have both in under a minute. πŸ˜ƒ I made it for breakfast this morning and I'm shamelessly eating another one right now. πŸ˜³ In my defense though, I did run for a solid 30 minutes today...so that means I deserve this as a reward right? To replace the calories I burned? πŸ˜†

Edit: Adding a few pinches of instant coffee into the batter makes it even yummier.

You have unleashed a monster here, i guess this will be my breakfast now. I love coffee cakes. I loved when the chef said that ( I'm not a fan of fat-free baked goods). I am in that group too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_barbie_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Barbie.. Long time.. No see
How have you been?? 

Some I steered to didnt show interest ya. I simply say tgey are missing out on some awesome stuff

I'm doing good Ashu..hope the same with you..πŸ˜›

I'm here only, hovering around though invisible, you know whyπŸ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashu and Barbie: THANK YOU! It doesnt matter to me at all any more, initially it did and I made every attempt to wear my success on my sleeve. I am not uncaring about success now. I love every word that is said... it keeps me going. But I dont care about 10, 20, or 100 not reading the story. It hasnt and it wont affect the fame this story has brought me. Thats the most amazing thing. I am still out there visible to the world the 100 that dont read cant make me go away or stop. Even SRK cant have Salman fans, or Rahul Bose cant have SRK fans, vice versa...

Aina and Sakura THANKS VERY MUCH. I am happy you find this tale realistic. I try to keep it that way, its very easy since I lead a middle class life.

Arshi: Ya she wont trust him any time soon, the universe is conspiring against her

Vani: How kind!!! Wanting to go to Delhi to resolve this, I am thrilled you connect with it so deeply. Whatever way this gets resolved its going to hurt them a lot longer afterwards

Nivi I am a sweet junkie I will use every natural and real ingredient and make this on Saturday🀣... I made banana bread on Sunday and mango bread on Monday, dono abhi hai.. When I wake up from a nap during weekends I CRAVE for sweets as my chai boils. I infact stock up on gulab jamun tins or son papri from the Indian store (I will eat ANYTHING sweet) My husband will say "if there is ever a world war three we might have to live on gulab jamuns for a year."πŸ˜† Like a hoarder, my garage will have tins of mithai

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Nisha where do you come up with such real life scenarios.πŸ‘ II is just opening herself to RnB, keeping him in loop about her financial status. It takes a lot to do that. Especially from where she is coming from. I admired RnB for not giving suggestions right away.😳

I am not surprised at Bala's reaction, getting mad at Shravu, then Vandu and II. So typical in saying that mom has to a better job at raising.😭  II acted so mature and did not say anything to Bala when he was lashing out. Her focus was just on her sister. So concerned and worried for her. Vandu was a like a mommy figure when II was a little kid, goes to show Vandu's nurturing care and love. No wonder II loves her more.😊

This kind of incident you can't tell your spouse, (not when the shaadi is mere 2 months old).  II was able to steer away when RnB asked her. I am so glad that II just stated the stairs incident. (I too have waited on stairs for my mom to come back from her school, I would teach my little bro biking in that 30 minutes wait and when I grew older I was given the key ). Reading that was dj vu.

(RnB thought about his dad for a second), that was endearing. I hope II can say to Sam that Shravu took it the iPad by mistake. Maybe some distance between the kids for a little while, its not a bad idea. It will make Shravu realize his mistake.

My heart goes to II. She is barely settled and so much is happening, I hope she doesn't feel guilty that its happening just because she wanted to marry the dude,namely Amma & Appa in debt because they had to spend so much. Bala & Vandu: their son getting exposed to riche rich life. II: Job getting affected , I hope the Software adjustments they made (getting rid of forex etc.) doesn't become a source of altercation between RnB and II as professionals. II: taking time off and missing a meeting. 

So many more...AGM drama jeez life is not fair even in the fictional world πŸ˜•

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Vikas,

Damn cute summary introducing the index page...
I am thrilled so many find this place "their own".

I am no longer posting chapters on the first post, it has a quick summary.

And I point people to your post

THANKS SO VERY MUCH
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu and Barbie: THANK YOU! It doesnt matter to me at all any more, initially it did and I made every attempt to wear my success on my sleeve. I am not uncaring about success now. I love every word that is said... it keeps me going. But I dont care about 10, 20, or 100 not reading the story. It hasnt and it wont affect the fame this story has brought me. Thats the most amazing thing. I am still out there visible to the world the 100 that dont read cant make me go away or stop. Even SRK cant have Salman fans, or Rahul Bose cant have SRK fans, vice versa...

Aina and Sakura THANKS VERY MUCH. I am happy you find this tale realistic. I try to keep it that way, its very easy since I lead a middle class life.

Arshi: Ya she wont trust him any time soon, the universe is conspiring against her

Vani: How kind!!! Wanting to go to Delhi to resolve this, I am thrilled you connect with it so deeply. Whatever way this gets resolved its going to hurt them a lot longer afterwards

Nivi I am a sweet junkie I will use every natural and real ingredient and make this on Saturday🀣... I made banana bread on Sunday and mango bread on Monday, dono abhi hai.. When I wake up from a nap during weekends I CRAVE for sweets as my chai boils. I infact stock up on gulab jamun tins or son papri from the Indian store (I will eat ANYTHING sweet) My husband will say "if there is ever a world war three we might have to live on gulab jamuns for a year."πŸ˜† Like a hoarder, my garage will have tins of mithai

I made two cakes day befre yesterday and now i will make Nivi's cake..I too want something sweet with my tea( cliche I hate sugar in my tea, my dad calls me dhongi) as i suffice that with a something sweet. I always have a stock of son parri and cake mix at all times.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
No kidding... real and reel, there is no paradise.
We all have memories of caring for a sibling and enduring garmi dont we?

Thanks for agreeing with II. HOW can she tell the dude about it... she wont she has too much pride anyway... this would have completely destroyed it for her

Also crisis in a story... how much harmony can we have, she cant go to Akka's every day and gush and giggle, and go to D II and Appa praising her constantly, and Ranjan gushing over her at MM all the time... people at work admiring her... dressing up every day for some party, always telling every one what they should do. Always having the answers for everything, always being at the right place at the right time to witness every tamasha

Only happens in desi soaps
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jeez life is not fair even in the fictional world πŸ˜•
@tspcanada

In the past 10 pages, we all have related to instances in SOSY to life instances from our own day to day lives...
It is really great that Nisha has such a treasure trove of incidents to draw from and make us all relate to. Mind you , they are small but meaningful and we can see the characters rounding off so beautifully as they shape up update after update...
...Right from Ninja appa in the initial pages to him in the latest telcon with Dude and II...Appa mellowing is one end of the spectrum but Manny will keep it balanced off at the other end πŸ˜ƒ
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

No kidding... real and reel, there is no paradise.
We all have memories of caring for a sibling and enduring garmi dont we?

Thanks for agreeing with II. HOW can she tell the dude about it... she wont she has too much pride anyway... this would have completely destroyed it for her

Also crisis in a story... how much harmony can we have, she cant go to Akka's every day and gush and giggle, and go to D II and Appa praising her constantly, and Ranjan gushing over her at MM all the time... people at work admiring her... dressing up every day for some party, always telling every one what they should do. Always having the answers for everything, always being at the right place at the right time to witness every tamasha

Only happens in desi soaps

Thats why we love this story...so close to reality. I hate that Ms know all and perfect wife,DIl,Sil and Friend.πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _barbie_

I'm doing good Ashu..hope the same with you..πŸ˜›

I'm here only, hovering around though invisible, you know whyπŸ˜‰

Hahah...I get it πŸ˜›