Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

I get stealing from your house but shravu stealing someone else's iPad is so sad😭

Hmmm

But such are the days Anu! 
None to blame

Human desire is never ending
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Absolutely Ashu.. let's see what we get?
Iyer EGO or Iyer wisdom😊. And this time it looks like collective pride. I do think Amma would be the ideal person to approach. She has seen students longer than II has lived and an amazingly mature woman. 

Nisha waiting  for lunch or coffee after lunch?? No pressure just drooling ( btw is there an emoticon for that??)

Oh.. I love what you just said Asma!! 
Ego vs Wisdom... would be such an apt title too ðŸ˜†

I am really excited... Paavam Shravu and the Iyer clan ðŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Twin chote Bhalla brothers gifting sister Jr Savvy hair clips on Raksha Bandhan🤣🤣

Tu na fast forward mein hi reh hamesha ðŸ¤£

Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha is offline.. Maane update in may another 15 ?!
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putti77

Leave kids aside I have lost gold ring, bracelet and Tupperware lunch set in office. No one retuned back😔

me too i have lost my gold ring (astrology ring)in vinayaka chethurthi in 2014.its a terrible situation to me.because we organised that program for 11 day in our university.opposite gang of us enjoyed alot .;-(
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hmmm

But such are the days Anu! 
None to blame

Human desire is never ending

I think the temptation is worse nowadays simply because kids as young as kindergarteners are given expensive technology such as phones, tablets, and laptops. I also find that many kids today feel they are entitled to have "nice" things. I feel like we didn't have all that in our time...at least not in elementary or middle school. The first phone I got was during high school and it was a cheap/clunky flip phone. ðŸ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

I think the temptation is worse nowadays simply because kids as young as kindergarteners are given expensive technology such as phones, tablets, and laptops. I also find that many kids today feel they are entitled to have "nice" things. I feel like we didn't have all that in our time...at least not in elementary or middle school. The first phone I got was during high school and it was a cheap/clunky flip phone.😆

My first cell was after finishing the engineering, Nokia 1100 second hand used by my big bro🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail

I think the temptation is worse nowadays simply because kids as young as kindergarteners are given expensive technology such as phones, tablets, and laptops. I also find that many kids today feel they are entitled to have "nice" things. I feel like we didn't have all that in our time...at least not in elementary or middle school. The first phone I got was during high school and it was a cheap/clunky flip phone. ðŸ˜†

Mine came after I entered college
Basic Nokia tha uss waqt ðŸ˜•

nividances thumbnail
As my great-grandmother used to say: "aaj kal to sab moh maya mein hi doobe hain."
One of her many nuggets of wisdom that she gave before passing.
Ashu25 thumbnail

As my great-grandmother used to say: "aaj kal to sab moh maya mein hi doobe hain."

One of her many nuggets of wisdom that she gave before passing.

True that!!

Itna moh for materialism...