12th May-Written Update-Jamai Raja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Roshni asks Nani the details. Nani says you need a lot of courage to hear the truth. DD says let me talk. Nani says the truth you hid for so long, see where it brought you. Your daughter thinks your guilty and wants to leave your home. See what fruits your penance has yielded. DD says i dun want anything. Mona says Roshni needs to know all. Mona says be ready to hear the truth. Roshni says yes i wanna know the truth. DD says Shiv left us and went away. It was his call. We din keep you away from anyone. Roshni is shocked. She asks DD again. DD says Shiv separated himself from us and din turn back to look at us. Roshni asks why did he leave us. DD says coz of your brother. Roshni says ..brother. Nani says, your elder brother. DD-Nani-Roshni are all in tears. 

DD says, i was your age when i met your dad for the first time. Flashback shown of DD-Shiv in past. Meeting, going around, falling in love. DD says daughters are mothers shadow. My principles in life were like yours. I fell for a middle class boy. Your grand dad din like that. He told me i was making the biggest mistake of my life. I was blind in love. I had to marry Shiv at any cost and i did. I used  to feel the world is in my grip. I used to think our world would be small, sweet and filled with happiness. I joined your dads family, Mona, Bablu-Kesar we all lived happily together. Life gave me everything. I din want anything more. DD says then your elder brother came in our life. Shiv din earn much but Rohan filled our life with all the happiness. We were all very happy. We thought life was kind on us and soon we had another angel in our house, Roshni,you. After your arrival felt like our family is complete. DD says all used to run after you, for your one smile but when life gives you so many things, it tests you as well and then suddenly it all eclipsed. 

Flashback shown where Shiv was protesting on behalf of Teacher Union. DD telling Shiv that union doesnt give anything, they have small kids, they need money, food. Shiv says i know what i am doing and we have a big family. The food i will give them will not stink of cheating or favour. Our rights cant be thrashed. Know the night is too dark but there is always sunlight behind this night. Shiv says the letter am writing to the Govt will put all things on fire. DD says the lockdown continued. The house was left on me to fend. Shiv's principles became our burdens. We were hungry. Had to join a jewelery shop but it wasnt enough. I talked to Shiv again. DD shown telling Shiv to find another job and how long will they live like this. Shiv again tells DD to keep faith and soon they will reach their destination. Its our right, our kids right. DD says Shiv used to keep telling that there will be a morning, but nothing like that happened. 

Suddenly Rohan fell too sick. Doc told that he had ulcer in his stomach and why he was not eating. Shiv rushed to hosp. Doc warns him and suggests to admit to private hosp. DD says we will go to private hosp, i will take loan. Shiv says wont take any loan, will admit him to govt hosp. DD rues that coz of Shiv i was falling too weak. Rohans health kept deteriorating. I went to my mom and took money from her. But the ulcers were getting too serious. I told Shiv to give up the agitation, the govt agreed for 2 years salary, 1 year bonus. Shiv still opposes. DD keeps throwing things and says i care only about my son's life. Shiv tells DD that he understands her and her pain but he cant do what she wants. Shiv refuses to give up his principles. Shiv gives her money that he got after selling his watch. He assures to make arrangements for rest. DD says i want money not coins. DD walks off. Kesar too requests Shiv to relent. DD says finally my dad relented and gave money but by the time i reached hosp, it was too late. Rohan was gone. 

Part 2

DD rues that finally your dad's principles won and my kid lost the battle of his life. DD says after that incident i separated from Shiv.  Flashback shown of Shiv reaching home with money and shocked to see Rohan's asthis. DD stopping him from entering the house. Shiv says Rohan was my son too. DD says WAS. Shiv says if you want me to leave, i will never return. DD says slowly all ended, Rohan left and i separated from Shiv. Dad couldnt bear it so he left too and mom came to me. Mona stood by my side like a rock but her in laws threw her out of the house. Din think of Sam too. DD says felt like if i died it did be good for all but saw your face, then Bablu-Kesar and then i thought if i leave too, whats the difference between me and Shiv. Slowly the desire to die died and desire to live increased. Got hope to fight and win. Worked night and day at the jewelry shop, started my business. In all this realized one thing that to be happy in life, money is most essential. 

Part 3

DD says she put her life at stake. Everytime i remembered Rohans face, i focused on work. I used to run from his memory but in all this Shiv never came, never contacted us but in all these years, i became a stone. All hate stone but no one sees that stones help build a house. I told all to even stop thinking of Shiv but kept his pic in my cupboard. Everytime i felt alone, sad, angry, used to talk to the pic. DD rues that if she felt Roshni would ruin her life like her father, but also knew you respected your dad so hid it all from you. If you are angry about all this, your right. I din have any other choice. Suddenly my past came in front of my car. Dinno what to do. Thought if i add my past in your present, your childhood dreams would break but truth always finds a way to come in front of us. You are my kid Roshni, i cant hate you. You hate me or leave me, you can. I have failed in bringing you up. I loved you, love you and always will love you. You are my life. Roshni comes to DD, wipes her tears and says you havent failed. I failed. My entire life i fought with you, complained to you, never tried to find out what all you sacrificed. Kept running behind the person who din exist and today i forgot the thing i had, you. You din fail mom, i failed. Roshni apologizes to DD. 

Precap ---- Roshni says i hurt my mom a lot, dun wanna see her in more pain. Roshni gets up to leave. Sid says today you are throwing your dad out of your life, but tomorrow you will bring him back in your life. I have promised a lot to you so one more promise, will reunite you ALL. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you for the super fast update.