#3ArHi Intense SS: Kaash mai tumse...*Thread 4 PG-151*[Completed] - Page 80

Posted: 8 years ago
very interesting loved it.
hope khushi and her baby would be safe after delivery, dont want anything happen to khushi or the baby
Lovely update!
I guess its Avinash's wife who informed Arnav about Khushi being in danger.
Will things be normal any time soon for A and K.??
Coming to the precap..did he find out that it was Anjali who helped Khushi escape to Mumbai?
awesome ...so arnav knows who phoned him 
Awesome update 
Loved Arnav's over protectiveness 
Fantabulous update
Loved it
Well written
Plz continue soon
So Avinash's wife informed Arnav about Khushi's being in danger.  It was so mean that Arnav directly told Khushi about his decision about choosing her life over their baby's.  Even if he thinks like that,  he should not have said it to her to protect her sanity.  About the next chapter.  I guess Arnav found out that it was Anjali who hid Khushi's whereabouts. 
Awesome
Arshi  are in the same boat of love but problem is with their expression  of love.  
Hope baby will be ok
Hi hina. Sorry for the delay.
Reading between the lines I thinj there is mpre problem waiting for Arnav and khushi.

Arnav is still a tubelight he should know only his Dadi can harm Khushi there is no one other left who would want khushi hurt.
Wouldnt it be obvious only she could have that sim card.

When he knows its a family member yet he trlls payal and anjali. Common sense how did khushi know Anjali's friends obviously khushi came there because of Anjali.

But Anjali is pretty thick skinned doesnt accept what she did. She lied and went to meet snake behind Arnav's back and even now she is hiding  from Arnav.

Also why isnt Arnav using police and PI its high time he takes quick action.

I know I was waiting for khushi to ask questions reg why Garima treated her differently from payal. Though Arnav argued i hought you would address that.
Khushi defended her mother in front of Arnav yes she is the mother but has she been fair to khushi no garima always treated khushi badly compared to payal.

Secondly yes he accepted payal then why he waited to accept khushi whole heartedly.
Doesnt it prove payal was selfish.
Even now she knows but she isnt talking about the truth.
Shouldnt they know how risky it was for khushi and better inform Arnav the truth then mislead him.

Yes khushi is being a mother but any man would pick his wife over a kid if there was no choice at the time of delivery.

I hope something bad doesnt happen to either rhey deserve to be happy. 

Finally that old dadi should go where she belongs that is jail.
Beautiful update. Garima' advice is so practical, hope khushi heeds it. Let khushi and her baby be safe. It not in destiny but your hands. Precap tells about that person whom Arnav is searching. Is it Anjali or Payal? I wish it tone dadi so that she is kicked out completely