Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was an wonderful update hina. The most needed one. They had to pour out what's in their mind. What arnav said is ryt. He wud never regret saying so bcoz if he hadnt said so, she wudnt have left her mom to b with him. What wudnt he do to have her by his side eventhough he knew she will b hurt. Thats arnav. Thats his love for her. His way of loving khusi and he knows very well that whatever he does,isn't ryt. But thats his way of expressing love too and only khusi can withstand that love. Khusi too said all her worries and her outburst was super. But am having a doubt eventhough they are trying to be sincere with their feelings and thoughts, had this conversation made them apart, rather than bringing close. Plz. I want them to b close. With lots of rabbaves
          Am happy that u tuk effort to update frm ur mbl. That was so sweet. Plz update nxt part soon as we all are waiting. This update feels incomplete without their full conversation
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
just read all chapters of this story...must say...its very good...but have a few questions...

firstly since payal n arnav are step siblings, that means abhishek mallik was her cousin...then how come Garima was ok with their marriage...cause in hindu religion, its not allowed to marry that way...

this even makes akash, payal's cousin...but its ok as they dont share their genes...

even arnav and khushi are related...as Arnav's fathers second wife is khushi's maasi...but anyways since Arvind cheated Garima, so this isnt counted...

very eager to see Khushi forgiving Arnav...and see how they tackle Shyam n Dadi...m sure Ratna didnt commit suicide but was killed...maybe by Dadi or Avinash Mallik...
Edited by anjs - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
hey Hina when r u updating?
 I am anxious to know what Khushi's reaction will be after hearing these words that he was right at that night.I can see his anger for Garima and the reasons,but he still is not getting the main point.
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

hey Hina when r u updating?

I am anxious to know what Khushi's reaction will be after hearing these words that he was right at that night.I can see his anger for Garima and the reasons,but he still is not getting the main point.

Most probably tomorrow faiqa after editing and proof reading😳
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
removed
Edited by Hina69 - 6 years ago
dilectus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Waiting eagerly. Resd for comment.
Edited; God!! Arnav has made such a mess of everything. I favour Khushi 100%, somethings are just unforgivable. You might live, love and laugh with the person giving you that hurt, but that wound remains inside, never healing. And Arnav actually justified his error!!! Tsk Tsk Arnav, I thought you would have learned by now..😭
Edited by dilectus - 8 years ago
anooopudi69 thumbnail
Just read the update.only can say beautifully delivered.  I think this is one of the most intense update of this ff's title. I feel sorry for kushi after reading the precap.  Waiting eagerly for the next update.  Hope it will be  posted asap.
dmadi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gahhh my heart can't take all this! πŸ˜‰
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ufff...
In dono Ki fight tho kabhi bandh hi nahi Ho raha hai... ...
One end loosen other end tighten.
Yeh laad governor bhi na πŸ˜• ... But hats off to Khushi's tight control over her hormonal swings...she desire him but at the same time stick to her opinion without gave up... I luv u lady...

At last...some bright light grazed his shatir dimaag... Khushi's hard work paid off.. His fault was to mention their union as just casual sex..he got to know it now...

Wat the hell...he let Khushi go to her Mayika.. 😑 ...
Where is da stick and rod..i want to beat this guy in his bum and head...
Uff...if he cam accept payal he should have at least listen to Garima's side story...

Precap: Omg lucknowi neighbouring vultures r ready to eat Khushi... 😑 ...
How dare this vimla or gamla talk abt some sh*t of rishta...
Just pray dat Arnav didn't hear u lady..then god help u...already he is acting lyk a possessive beast wen it come to Khushi... πŸ˜† ...

Now eagerly waiting for next one...
Happy frndship day sissyy πŸ€—
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it 
W8ng 4 nxt