#3ArHi Intense SS: Kaash mai tumse...*Thread 4 PG-151*[Completed] - Page 46

Posted: 8 years ago
i felt really bad for Garima..

and i felt there is some mystery in Ratna death too.. i mean she sounded strong when she talked to Garima...

just curious

Awesome Hina👏
So this was the story of Garima,What a blunder these Maliks are?

Loved their Hot and sizzling moment but I liked the most the bg  story and Arnav's chuckling over and then sudden reaction to Payal's calling him bro...good one👏
Simply amazing update 
Awesome update loved it
Waiting for their confrontation 
Firstly thank you for your kind words I am truly honored.
Secondly we can only comment when stories give us a chance to explore our imagination anc challenge our thought process giving us character and storyline which gives as an opportunity  to express our views.

Most importantly writers like you who not only acknowledge comments but also respond to readers and appreciate us it gives us encouragement to give your views.

So thank you so much.

Now back to the update.

The story is getting more Interesting.

Arnav finally realized that there is a mole in his own house who would harm his own wife and child.
Though khushi managed to convince jas  to keep it from him because  he is beyond angry right now and will not hesitate to make that person's life he'll.

But anjali  didn't do it and she's no way to be blamed for what happened glad khushi said that she had asked that person not to tell him about her whereabouts

Though he should know it must be Anjali  it can't be a coincidence  that khushi met Jas and stayed here at her place.

Thankfully  I loved them both their romantic moment forgetting everything in wake of what happened realising nothing is more important than their love and being together.

Yes they need to talk but that can wait. They first need to spend some good time with each other let khushi recover from this horrific incident and everything. Let her get a bit healthy and stress free.

The past however had shed a light on lots of questions.
1. Garima never met Arnav's uncle to know she is marrying payal  into that family it would be incest wouldn't it?

2. Second Arnav's mother knew about her father's deceit not only to her but another woman.

3. She took it pretty well considering what she heard even offering garima to support if she chooses to complain to the police.

4. Only a strong woman would think about a police complaint from another woman for what her husband's  deeds not the one who would commit suicide.

5. If Dadi  could use her son to harm khushi and her unborn she could have harmed Arnav's mother as well. That old woman only thinks about men coming from patriarch mindset.

6. She may have killed Arnav's parents for property which her 2nd son snatched from Arnav and anjali . That's why she abandoned them.

How could their uncle throw them out unless she too was a part of it.

Its obvious she cares about money and reputation if  she can plan to kill khushi and know what it would do to Arnav she really couldn't have cared much when they were thrown out of the house.

I hope Arnav realizes that his Dadi is an evil woman who was hand in glove with his uncle and snake would have harmed his mother too

Loved Arnav and khushi trying to show their rights on payal. Sorry but I felt payal  is lucky who got away without any pain being the real reason for hatred while khushi suffered  for no reason .
I mean in hindsight she got saved from the devil by her half  bro  and sister the 1st time.
2nd time khushi saved her marriage while suffering again for her when she was forced into contract !marriage.
3rd time  when the truth came out again khushi suffered  but payal  went scott free thanks to akash . 
Garima kept so many secrets for payal 's safety but let khushi suffer.

As much as i feel glad that Arnav put his past behind for khushi  and accepted payal.

I find it unfair that he accepted payal so lovingly but I hope he gives khushi the love she deserves though she may not complain but payal  always got treated better and was pampered its khushi who needs the love and care more.

As much as I feel garima for what happened  to her in the past.
but garima can't be forgiven for how she has behaved with khushi all the time favouring payal  hurting khushi calling her bad blood.

Then slapping her both times specially  the 2nd time when she was the one who kept secrets and was involved with Arnav' s father yet she hurt khushi after what nonsense  Dadi  said .
when it came to her and payal  she stood up but for khushi she didn't step up and take the responsibility  of hiding things about the snake  and Payal 's parentage.

I want khushi to get justice Arnav had to suffer for his deeds to garima.
then shouldn't  Garima and Payal  apologise to khushi for the he'll she went through both the time she got married and after too?
Edited by renee.bee - 8 years ago
This chapter was amazing, Khushi is jealous on Arnav because of Payal. lol
Waiting for arshi's confrontation 
Loved d updaye.
But cant digest d fact tat khushi forgave arnav.