E
S
No problem
Will be waiting 
Unres ...
Sorry for the delay...Had exams😆
Finally finally they meet ...the description was awesome 👏
khushi felt it was her mistake ...and vice versa...😳
Avinash is such a creepy guy 😡..Hate him..he knew arnav's life is khushi...and he was using his weakness
Arnav did used his dimaag 😆...and gave anivash on.his face...He should know NO one mess with ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA 
And he slapped him😆 He so deserved it
But hell ...Shyam...How can we forget him...😡
Aman is a life saviour man ...just love him...🤗 But not more than arnav 😆😉
Thanks for pm🤗
Well written👏
Update soon😆
I don't know..If this story deserves you or you deserve this story...Both are Just fabulously😳👏
Thoda jada he late ho gaya muja...teaser bhi ayaa gaye 😆
The teaser is thrilling ...Is the baby gone ? 😲...I don't want this 😭... 
But their relations was not so awkward 😳..so they had a "Talk" where he apologized and she will forgive and forgot
Hopefully😳
Update soon
Muja nahi lagta...baby is not fine...
Don't know hina di ..kuch bhi karo ..but don't let the baby go...kuch drama bhi chalega😳
Edited by bs1224 - 8 years ago
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the note .
Will wait 😊
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome. ..loved it...n eagerly waiting for the next. ..
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Chap 20, 21 - Superb updates ohh no Khushi is kidnapped :(
coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dunno what made u go in d middle of update...whateva it is..take care...solve and comeback afresh:)
hiraah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!! 
Omg! I just spent the past 2 days catching up on all the chapters that I missed out on and I am in love!!

First of all let's talk about the cliffhanger cause I LOVED it! Such an awesome one. You not only left us hanging but you left us hanging right after revealing a big secret👏👏👏 
I always tell my friend that a good cliffhanger is like a roller-coaster.  It leaves you wondering what the hell just happened,  but also leaves you craving another ride. So we'll done. 

And now the story, since I had so much to catch up on I truly don't know where to start and what to comment on but im just going to pick a few things..

Arnav finding out he is going to be a papa ❤️
This scene was really good cause I have been waiting for ages for him to find out.. of course if khushi had told him it would have been a more happy "aww" scene but as this is an 'intense' story I feel the way he found out was very fitting. The gussa,  pyaar and happiness that the scene portrayed was beautiful

Arnav's attempts at making amends. 
It was super sweet how arnav carried Khushi up and down the stairs,  fed her, showered her with love, care and concern.. this was so amazing.. how can a girl not crave for 'Arnav' when this is the picture that's painted of him??)

The scene when khushi kissed Arnav 😳
Ooh la la! This was some hotwa scene and I must say It was simply 'ooff!' The intensity, passion and after that the comedy that came with it was phenomenol!
Arnav teased khushi, Khushi had her pregnancy mood swings😆 
This was simply PERFECTION! ⭐️

I'm so glad Anjali saved khushi like that. It's better Anjali take her out of the mess before she hurts herself and the baby or runs away where no one knows where she has gone.

This chachu is so annoying! I hope there is a happy ending cause I can't stand sad endings 😭
So this chachu is doing all this bakwas for revenge?! 😡

Then again if you think about it, if khushi had gone home without all this drama then she would have remained cold towards Arnav,  but because this chachu has done all this kidnapping and stuff,  when the 2 of them unite they will both understand and acknowledge each others importance and need for one another 😃
So I think I see what you are trying to do 
*cross fingers and prays we are thinking the same way* 
whatever it is just please please please let it be a happy ending 😊

I have so much more to say but I better leave before I dominate your thread with my long comment.. 

Please include Me in your PM list :D

With love, 
Hiraah
nitrit95 thumbnail
take care i will wait impatiently sorry patiently ps sometimes ifeel tthat you stole guls orginal script of ipknd bec your version is what ispknd should have been bohot confusion hai wonder y gul changed the script n butchered the characters anyway love your version but u know that right
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope all well at ur end...take ur time
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it.
niksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update!!!