Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ultimatum is I want Ahem to declare & affirm. - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anjs

i totally second your comment...even i like the normal version of mansi...she was a high class woman who loved Ahem n accepted his girls as her own...

i loved when Mansi told Kinjal, that she isnt interested in playing any games...

how i wish, she should ve just left back to mumbai...staying here for this jerk Ahem, is getting her nothing but insults from pathetic cheapstakes kokila, gopi n paridhi...

Modi family is the biggest hypocrite family...they lie, they cheat, they insult people, throw garbage on others, just cause they dont want that person in ahem's life...it doesnt matter to them, that ahem himself is asking that personm that is mansi to stay back...

they have heard ahem time n again stopping mansi from leaving, yet they dont stop their cheap acts of insulting her... if they have the courage then why dont they insult her in-front of ahem...throw garbage on her ...n see if ahem reacts or not...

mansi is idiot...a jerk like ahem deserves a pathetic wife like gopi...he doesnt deserve a woman who dedicates her life for him...

she should just leave such a jerk n move back to mumbai...no need to become a door mat or become a conniving pathetic woman like gopi n kokila for this pathetic guy

THANK YOU ANJS
Kokila biiitccch is frustrated lady with useless Pati.
So she has spanso'd ahem dikraaa...
& tamed useless Vahu like swiss cow with bell below Mt.Titlis.

CVs - DONT U DARE MAKE MANSI NEGATIVE & MAKE HER BEEN THROWN.

YES..ANJSSS...VERY VERY STRONG point you hv thrown here
Modi sucksrs not understanding their own son is pulling mansi's hand
And they r not realizing.

Mansi never said not to tk momy Mumbai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: librapiscesarie

THANK YOU ANJS
Kokila biiitccch is frustrated lady with useless Pati.
So she has spanso'd ahem dikraaa...
& tamed useless Vahu like swiss cow with bell below Mt.Titlis.

CVs - DONT U DARE MAKE MANSI NEGATIVE & MAKE HER BEEN THROWN.

YES..ANJSSS...VERY VERY STRONG point you hv thrown here
Modi sucksrs not understanding their own son is pulling mansi's hand
And they r not realizing.

Mansi never said not to tk momy Mumbai

thats the problem with this serial...Modi family is the worst family anyone can acquaint themself with...

even Radha when she entered she was such a sweet girl...Rashi n Urmila first took her for a ride, by telling her that Ahem's twin bother loves her etc etc...and that was the first blow to her innocent mind, when without doing anything wrong, she was kicked out of house by Kokila bitch...whereas the actual culprits Rashi n Urmila went scot free...that was the day Radha's downfall started...to the extent that her life was ruined...even the guy she married, came in her life cause of Kinjal...he was kinjal's ex...

anyways, Modi family n these cv's are expert at ruining other people's lives, making turn revengeful n negative...

so same thing happened with Mansi...she was a good woman, who loved Ahem, and cared for Meera n Vidya...but Kokila n Urmila n their chelas kept insulting her again n again...didnt let her live with peace, even though they know that Ahem is forcing her to stay her with him...and now she has fallen into kinjal's trap n become conniving, just like cheapstakes Kokila Gopi n Paridhi...in the end she will become a proper vamp like Radha...and will be kicked out by Ahem himself...

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thats the problem with this serial...Modi family is the worst family anyone can acquaint themself with...

even Radha when she entered she was such a sweet girl...Rashi n Urmila first took her for a ride, by telling her that Ahem's twin bother loves her etc etc...and that was the first blow to her innocent mind, when without doing anything wrong, she was kicked out of house by Kokila bitch...whereas the actual culprits Rashi n Urmila went scot free...that was the day Radha's downfall started...to the extent that her life was ruined...even the guy she married, came in her life cause of Kinjal...he was kinjal's ex...

anyways, Modi family n these cv's are expert at ruining other people's lives, making turn revengeful n negative...

so same thing happened with Mansi...she was a good woman, who loved Ahem, and cared for Meera n Vidya...but Kokila n Urmila n their chelas kept insulting her again n again...didnt let her live with peace, even though they know that Ahem is forcing her to stay her with him...and now she has fallen into kinjal's trap n become conniving, just like cheapstakes Kokila Gopi n Paridhi...in the end she will become a proper vamp like Radha...and will be kicked out by Ahem himself...

Kinjal falls under Urmila-Kokila & Paridhi category. Even Gopi dosen't like to do these things and if it was left to her, she would not even fight for Ahem. Although I differ in this thought, I don't support Gopi-Ahem reunion. Both are just bad for each other.

As for Radha, it was because of Rashi and Urmila who started Swayam topic. However, the basic problem was Radha herself as she was inwardly jealous of Gopi. She wanted a partner like Ahem from the time she came to MB. Even in their remarriage, Radha went and sat in the mandap without even finding out where Gopi was. She always chose to trust wrong persons like Urshi, Umang and Tripti. What Urshi did to Radha is unknown to all but what Radha did to Rashi came out in front of all. She should have told about Swayam issue to the Modis instead of creating misunderstanding between Jigar and Rashi. It would have been a better way of taking revenge from Rashi.

Mansi loved Ahem and took care of girls in Gopi's absence but the negativity first started with her lie when GoJi came for the first time. She told them Ahem does not stay here anymore. The best time for Mansi to get married to Ahem was in these 10 years. She should have convinced Ahem to legally divorce Gopi and give her a secured life and the status in the society as Mrs. Mansi  Ahem Modi. But she has settled coolly thinking that Gopi won't come back. All that I can say is that, she left the cat out of the bag and now she is resorting to cheap tricks.

Modi family is stupid and good-for-nothing family. If they were wise, they could have avoided many things.

First, it was Kokila who rejected Ahem's choice for her selfishness. She is the root cause for all the troubles. Ahem has been meek before Kokila. Even now his colors keep changing. He is double crossing with Mansi ever since they came to Rajkot.

The CV's have butchered Gopi's character and now they are butchering Mansi's character. Who is Ahem to leave Gopi? It should be Gopi who should take a stand and leave the Modis to sink into their problems.

Gopi should give the ultimatum that she is not interested in Ahem anymore and should be independent. However, either way, MaHem purpose will be served.

I wish Ahem had settled with Mansi in a proper way by legally divorcing Gopi. But sadly, the wish will remain as a wish.

anjs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharoon3210

Kinjal falls under Urmila-Kokila & Paridhi category. Even Gopi dosen't like to do these things and if it was left to her, she would not even fight for Ahem. Although I differ in this thought, I don't support Gopi-Ahem reunion. Both are just bad for each other.

As for Radha, it was because of Rashi and Urmila who started Swayam topic. However, the basic problem was Radha herself as she was inwardly jealous of Gopi. She wanted a partner like Ahem from the time she came to MB. Even in their remarriage, Radha went and sat in the mandap without even finding out where Gopi was. She always chose to trust wrong persons like Urshi, Umang and Tripti. What Urshi did to Radha is unknown to all but what Radha did to Rashi came out in front of all. She should have told about Swayam issue to the Modis instead of creating misunderstanding between Jigar and Rashi. It would have been a better way of taking revenge from Rashi.

Mansi loved Ahem and took care of girls in Gopi's absence but the negativity first started with her lie when GoJi came for the first time. She told them Ahem does not stay here anymore. The best time for Mansi to get married to Ahem was in these 10 years. She should have convinced Ahem to legally divorce Gopi and give her a secured life and the status in the society as Mrs. Mansi  Ahem Modi. But she has settled coolly thinking that Gopi won't come back. All that I can say is that, she left the cat out of the bag and now she is resorting to cheap tricks.

Modi family is stupid and good-for-nothing family. If they were wise, they could have avoided many things.

First, it was Kokila who rejected Ahem's choice for her selfishness. She is the root cause for all the troubles. Ahem has been meek before Kokila. Even now his colors keep changing. He is double crossing with Mansi ever since they came to Rajkot.

The CV's have butchered Gopi's character and now they are butchering Mansi's character. Who is Ahem to leave Gopi? It should be Gopi who should take a stand and leave the Modis to sink into their problems.

Gopi should give the ultimatum that she is not interested in Ahem anymore and should be independent. However, either way, MaHem purpose will be served.

I wish Ahem had settled with Mansi in a proper way by legally divorcing Gopi. But sadly, the wish will remain as a wish.

honestly, our views will never match regarding this serial...see, from the start, i was of the view...that :

1. Gopi is too much of a selfless person...which is good no doubt...but in all this selfless ness, she wass ignoring her husband...which i was strictly against...Now, that she is free, she wants her husband to be with her, but in the past, all her time was invested in helping others...well news to you Gopi...when you ignore your husband, eventually your husband will have an affair with other women...thats how men are wired to behave...so ideally you should have treated your husband the way he should be treated...or you shouldve married Kokila modi...cause everytime you showed us how she is more important then your husband too...

2. Her relation with Kokila is good, no doubt...but she is her saas, her husbands mother...so obviously first priority shud be given to her husband...Gopi always wanted to please only Kokila...everyone came after Kokila...which i think was wrong, as it created imbalance in her life...

3. Ahem is a jerk...no second thoughts bt that...but he did love Gopi and he wanted her to prioritize her own life n him n his daughters, above others...which i think every man wants...which Gopi failed to realize

4. no matter what happened...Mansi did care for Vidya n Meera, when they were separated from the women of their family...who separated them is not important...point is, Mansi didnt...but she still cared for them like their mother...so just cause Ahem gave her hope of a life together...and she started dreaming of marrying him, doesnt make her bad...the way Kokila, Urmila, Paridhi insulted her, acted bad with her...tricked her...slapped her...was wrong...and all this they were doing even before she got together with kinjal...that time, she didnt do anything bad...her only fault was that she was with Ahem as his girlfriend...but who gave her that right...ofcourse Ahem himself...after every fight she was ready to leave for mumbai, but everytime Ahem stopped her...but still Kokila Paridhi and even Hetal concocted new plans everyday to harass Mansi...if they dont like her in Ahem's life, then why not tell that straight away to Ahem...but they dont have that courage to do that...they are cheap people who do everything nasty but pretend that they are saints...

5. though Gopi actively didnt participate...but she never stopped them either...silent participation is also equally guilty...and then when Paridhi threw her out of Modi Bhavan...that was her and Paridhi's plan, wasn't it ? so that means Gopi is also involved into all this tricks n stuff...only thing is she is not the main brain behind it...but she isnt stopping others from doing all these things...

6. All said and done...Ahem is a biggest jerk around...he doesnt love Mansi, that they have shown again n again, in the past 2 weeks...so ideally Mansi should just kick him out of her life...she deserves someone who will love her for what she is...not cause he wants to show his sorry excuse of a wife that he has moved on...

7. Modi family is the most pathetic cheap and horrible, lying conniving family around...any sane person should run miles away from them...not get involved with any of them...

kavitha_r thumbnail

honestly, our views will never match regarding this serial...see, from the start, i was of the view...that :

Our views may not match 100% or not match at all but no hard feelings. You are right from your POV.

1. Gopi is too much of a selfless person...which is good no doubt...but in all this selfless ness, she wass ignoring her husband...which i was strictly against...Now, that she is free, she wants her husband to be with her, but in the past, all her time was invested in helping others...well news to you Gopi...when you ignore your husband, eventually your husband will have an affair with other women...thats how men are wired to behave...so ideally you should have treated your husband the way he should be treated...or you shouldve married Kokila modi...cause everytime you showed us how she is more important then your husband too...

Yes, Gopi should give more priority to her immediate family. However, initially Ahem told her to keep his mother happy to keep him happy. After they came close, when Ahem gave her rose flower on Valentines day, Kokila didn't like it. If Gopi had gone against Kokila's wishes, Ahem wouldn't have liked that either. You are right in addressing to Gopi that if she neglects her hubby he will go astray. No man can wait for their wife for 10 long years.

2. Her relation with Kokila is good, no doubt...but she is her saas, her husbands mother...so obviously first priority shud be given to her husband...Gopi always wanted to please only Kokila...everyone came after Kokila...which i think was wrong, as it created imbalance in her life...

Gopi gave first priority to Kokila is absolutely wrong. She should give more priority to her husband. But that is what Kokila wanted from the beginning of the show. She has always been insecure of losing her dikra that is why she rejected the best of proposals also his first choice. Even Ahem was meek before his mother. She had openly said this to Anita that her DIL should be her DIL first then Ahem's husband.

3. Ahem is a jerk...no second thoughts bt that...but he did love Gopi and he wanted her to prioritize her own life n him n his daughters, above others...which i think every man wants...which Gopi failed to realize
No doubts about that. Ahem still loves Gopi but love alone is not enough. He had trusted her immensely too. But after killing Radha, he lost the trust that he had towards her. Gopi's behavior was not at all acceptable in these respects. He was also very patient with her till she cut the family contact before going to jail. Not only in this serial, it is almost like that in all the serials in which the lead role gives more priority to her in-laws then husband. That is disgusting. Gopi never really know what ahem wanted & how will she even know when Kokila keeps Gopi engaged in some house chores or the problems in the family. She also made Ahem work alcoholic.

4. no matter what happened...Mansi did care for Vidya n Meera, when they were separated from the women of their family...who separated them is not important...point is, Mansi didnt...but she still cared for them like their mother...so just cause Ahem gave her hope of a life together...and she started dreaming of marrying him, doesnt make her bad...the way Kokila, Urmila, Paridhi insulted her, acted bad with her...tricked her...slapped her...was wrong...and all this they were doing even before she got together with kinjal...that time, she didnt do anything bad...her only fault was that she was with Ahem as his girlfriend...but who gave her that right...ofcourse Ahem himself...after every fight she was ready to leave for mumbai, but everytime Ahem stopped her...but still Kokila Paridhi and even Hetal concocted new plans everyday to harass Mansi...if they dont like her in Ahem's life, then why not tell that straight away to Ahem...but they dont have that courage to do that...they are cheap people who do everything nasty but pretend that they are saints...

Mansi took care of the girls but she had some ulterior motive i.e to marry Ahem. When she proposed to Ahem, that was the return which she asked from Ahem. I can say that Mansi is Ahem's friend but not his girl-friend or I can say that she is a girl & a friend. So she is his girl-friend. Ahem himself had told Mansi to go back to Mumbai when they had a tiff but only on Meera's saying, he stopped Mansi from leaving. Even Mansi never respected anyone in Modi Bhawan or Rashi mansion. Kokila did tell Ahem that she does not want Mansi as her DIL but Ahem was incredibly adamant. So she wanted to bring her dikra to the track by hook or by crook. Having said this, I don't say that Modi family is a saint. In fact they are hypocrites & double standard people. The best time for Mansi to marry Ahem was those 10 years. She should have put this word to Ahem & convinced him to legally divorce Gopi if he hates her so much. If they were in Mumbai & got married, there wouldn't been anybody's interference. I don't recommend her to marry Ahem in Rajkot as he decided not to move out. Mansi really needs a better spouse. Not the person who keeps changing his colors at his convenience.

5. though Gopi actively didnt participate...but she never stopped them either...silent participation is also equally guilty...and then when Paridhi threw her out of Modi Bhavan...that was her and Paridhi's plan, wasn't it ? so that means Gopi is also involved into all this tricks n stuff...only thing is she is not the main brain behind it...but she isnt stopping others from doing all these things...

That is true. But Kokila & Paridhi had forcibly dragged her. If Rashi was there in Pari's place she too would have done the same thing. But her tricks would have been different.

6. All said and done...Ahem is a biggest jerk around...he doesnt love Mansi, that they have shown again n again, in the past 2 weeks...so ideally Mansi should just kick him out of her life...she deserves someone who will love her for what she is...not cause he wants to show his sorry excuse of a wife that he has moved on...

Ahem does not love Mansi. If that was the case it would have happened a way back. Mansi too knows that. The Modis have resorted cheap tactics to get rid of her but Mansi should have maintained her dignity. Whenever she tried to instigate Ahem against his family, he had always snarled at her & walked off. There has been indications that Ahem proposed to Mansi only to satisfy his ego. Mansi, even now nothing is lost. It is better for you to leave in a dignified way rather than getting humiliated. As long as Ahem was in Mumbai, it was fine. But now it is not worth clinging to Ahem. You will get a better match than Ahem.

7. Modi family is the most pathetic cheap and horrible, lying conniving family around...any sane person should run miles away from them...not get involved with any of them...

That is a known fact. @bold: It is funny but true.😆👏

anjs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharoon3210

Our views may not match 100% or not match at all but no hard feelings. You are right from your POV.

yes i agree, no hard feelings...though i sometimes get frustrated with this serial n it shows in my comment, but its not anything personal against you or anyone else

Yes, Gopi should give more priority to her immediate family. However, initially Ahem told her to keep his mother happy to keep him happy. After they came close, when Ahem gave her rose flower on Valentines day, Kokila didn't like it. If Gopi had gone against Kokila's wishes, Ahem wouldn't have liked that either. You are right in addressing to Gopi that if she neglects her hubby he will go astray. No man can wait for their wife for 10 long years.

I agree with you here, it a fault of all three, but Kokila is the biggest culprit, yet they show her as the right person, which i hate...and i wish Gopi had the confidence to speak to Ahem bt it, bt how he only asked her to obey his mother n now she is stuck as she is doing what Kokila wants but he is still not happy with it...but instead she kept refuting his views, i remember when he was warning gopi against radha, during the birth of rashi, saying that radha can never change, but she kept refuting him n believing radha...and in the end radha got the chance to run away with rashi, that lead to the murder...had she been alert listening to ahem, maybe she wudnt have to kill radha n waste her own life, right ?

Gopi gave first priority to Kokila is absolutely wrong. She should give more priority to her husband. But that is what Kokila wanted from the beginning of the show. She has always been insecure of losing her dikra that is why she rejected the best of proposals also his first choice. Even Ahem was meek before his mother. She had openly said this to Anita that her DIL should be her DIL first then Ahem's husband.

i havent seen the initial episodes, but if she was like that then then cv;s should show how wrong she is, and the repercussions of her this meddling in her grown up sons life...this kind of behavior is orthodox and plain wrong...even our culture says that beyond  a point, parents shouldnt meddle in the sons life, esp after he is married...by hailing her as a mahaan saas, the cv;s are setting wrong image to the society...

No doubts about that. Ahem still loves Gopi but love alone is not enough. He had trusted her immensely too. But after killing Radha, he lost the trust that he had towards her. Gopi's behavior was not at all acceptable in these respects. He was also very patient with her till she cut the family contact before going to jail. Not only in this serial, it is almost like that in all the serials in which the lead role gives more priority to her in-laws then husband. That is disgusting. Gopi never really know what ahem wanted & how will she even know when Kokila keeps Gopi engaged in some house chores or the problems in the family. She also made Ahem work alcoholic.

In all this, my sympathy lied with Ahem mainly, cause Gopi shudve spoken to him, but she rather took his one wish bt his mothers happiness to heart n neglected him big time...what was the need to break all ties with family when she went to jail, why take solo decision when a husband n two daughters are attached to her...Kokila is a selfish woman, but Gopi shud also realize how to balance both, that is called smartness...instead she acted like a dumb woman when kokila ordered her something...she needed to speak to ahem, n ask him what he wants, n tell him what she wants...but honestly i never saw the desire in her eyes to spend time with her husband...to be with him...her love for him looked platonic...she never had that physical desire for him, which is so important in a married couple...that is what sets that relation apart from others, right ?

Mansi took care of the girls but she had some ulterior motive i.e to marry Ahem. When she proposed to Ahem, that was the return which she asked from Ahem. I can say that Mansi is Ahem's friend but not his girl-friend or I can say that she is a girl & a friend. So she is his girl-friend. Ahem himself had told Mansi to go back to Mumbai when they had a tiff but only on Meera's saying, he stopped Mansi from leaving. Even Mansi never respected anyone in Modi Bhawan or Rashi mansion. Kokila did tell Ahem that she does not want Mansi as her DIL but Ahem was incredibly adamant. So she wanted to bring her dikra to the track by hook or by crook. Having said this, I don't say that Modi family is a saint. In fact they are hypocrites & double standard people. The best time for Mansi to marry Ahem was those 10 years. She should have put this word to Ahem & convinced him to legally divorce Gopi if he hates her so much. If they were in Mumbai & got married, there wouldn't been anybody's interference. I don't recommend her to marry Ahem in Rajkot as he decided not to move out. Mansi really needs a better spouse. Not the person who keeps changing his colors at his convenience.

Mansi loves Ahem, any woman in love will want to marry the man she loves...as for Ahem being married, we dont know their back story, but she came in his life when he was alone...she didnt lure him to break his marriage...who knows he must ve shown her how sad n lonely he is and she must have helped him getting back to life...be a little happy with what he has in life...but in all this, she never treated meera n vidya with step motherly feelings...she cared for them...loved them...to the extent that meera even accepted her as her mother.
Ahem never accepted her, but that is his fault, he lead her on...if he didnt forget gopi then he shudnt have let mansi think that he loves her...even now we see him stopping her from going back...why do all that when he is never gonna offer her the sanctity of marriage...and why will Mansi respect modi family when they have just insulted her, did they even once think that lets atleast try to understand Mansi n see what she feels...no they started their cheap acts of drama...starting with kokila faking her heart attack during the engagement...they judged mansi unfairly, n decided that they need to insult her n kick her out of ahem's life...had they tried to talk to her first n make her understand, n if she had refused then they tried the cheap tricks, then i wud said yes its right, cause mansi isnt listening n she is evil...but here she wasnt even evil...yes she lied...but she loves ahem n was scared of loosing him n she did say after that that she has stopped the storm from entering his life...maybe he made it look like to her, that he doesnt want to face gopi ever again...so she was acting in the best interest of ahem...the man she loves...and kokila paridhi hetal all have lied at some point of time...even gopi...so how is mansi's lie evil, and these people's lies good...

That is true. But Kokila & Paridhi had forcibly dragged her. If Rashi was there in Pari's place she too would have done the same thing. But her tricks would have been different.

forcibly or not...she lied...period...as i mentioned above, its doesnt matter who plan it all, she was a part of it, she didnt stop them...she didnt say that i will honestly try to win him back, she planned, she didnt stop them from insulting mansi...she did say once that mansi shudnt get hurt...but then mansi loves ahem, n is bound to get hurt...by insulting her you are gonna hurt her some more...so why pretend to care for her feelings when u know that ur cheap lies are gonna hurt her in the end...did gopi even once try to talk to her...did kokila try to talk to mansi...showing that its been so long n ahem hasnt yet commited to her means he may never do that...so its better for mansi to save her self respect n leave, rather then hang around for jerk ahem...

Ahem does not love Mansi. If that was the case it would have happened a way back. Mansi too knows that. The Modis have resorted cheap tactics to get rid of her but Mansi should have maintained her dignity. Whenever she tried to instigate Ahem against his family, he had always snarled at her & walked off. There has been indications that Ahem proposed to Mansi only to satisfy his ego. Mansi, even now nothing is lost. It is better for you to leave in a dignified way rather than getting humiliated. As long as Ahem was in Mumbai, it was fine. But now it is not worth clinging to Ahem. You will get a better match than Ahem.

exactly, Ahem treats Mansi like dirt...which she doesnt deserve...he may not love her, but still she isnt someone evil, hence she deserves respect n dignity...Ahem is a jerk...he kept leading her on, despite knowing that he may not marry her...he deserves punishment for behaving like a jerk, not praises, which Gopi n Kokila keep lavishing on him...in this mess that was created, he was more at fault, then Mansi...Mansi was in love, and people in love think from their heart...if Ahem doesnt love Mansi, then he shudve used his brain, n let Mansi go with her dignity intact, rather then forcing her to stay back to get more insulted from his family...

That is a known fact. @bold: It is funny but true.😆👏

finally, our views match a little bit...hehehehe...my answers are in red...
kavitha_r thumbnail

finally, our views match a little bit...hehehehe...my answers are in red...

kavitha_r thumbnail

Yes our views match a bit. But it is good to have different ideas knowing the POV of others. My answers are in green.