Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) (Page 9)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

At the same time...Cousins do stick together. I loved how Kirti was with Nisha during SV and put some sense into her. Cousins participating in RYTI for Nisha? Yes..Nisha does a lot more...but cousins love Nisha equally. Not to forget..Nisha gets RL support for whatever she does, that's not the case with others. 

Ramesh knows that. May be he thinks everyone are blaming Kabir like this because he is his damaad? I really felt he would take a major step after this. At least voice out what the family has been doing with his kids. Dadaji needs a reality check. He has ruined Nisha's life with CM..upar se he is blaming Kabir, who did CM for Dadaji's sake without proof? 

I hated Moren and Rupan. Why doesn't they think WHY is KN behind Sumit? Confused There has to be a reason na? And the way Rupan said Dadaji treats Kabir as bhagwaan, Ramy looked like he wanted to strangle Rupan. 

Arey! I want Ramy to bedakal himself from the family. I want him to tell he is severing ties with the family...and there is no need for the family to worry about Nisha.
I agree yaar but the cousins except jwala do not support nisha when she needs them the most.  like ritesh shart and now this. i am disappointed with aman more. how can she give that eye rolling type bas karo expression when nisha pleads to dolly?? disppointed with her.Angry
dadaji needs a jhatka and raka's outburst after the fall can do that. i just hope dadaji does not try to bedhakal kabir from hospital and support sumit.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiss

Originally posted by Teogapi

@Rema I do understand. Dolly should have faced the truth. She should have used Nisha's life for this. Suddenly she goes bechari and then strong girl? Ok..Viren might have heart attack. Keep him away from the truth. Why not tell Dadaji and Vimla alone?
its because of V2 ki parvarish and dadaji's attitude. no freedom of expression in v2's house.
hey did u see if article about parvarish 2??

It's definitely going to be a huge blow when Sumit BP happens. I definitely see Ramesh getting angry there...one reason why he remembered the bedakal threat. He didn't seem worried about the threat but angry.

Yep. Not excited yar. No old cast. I loved Parvarish for the cast. But let's see how it goes. Exams over? LOL How did it go today?
i want sumit bp to happen when nisha is in hospital. like sumit bp happens in front of dadaji and gff except moren. then when moren enter ramy bams sumit and beats him up then moren blasting ramy and then ramy blasting moren and then the nurse comes and tells that its hospital and not a fish market ghar jayiye thode log. dadaji insists to stay but then ramy bedhakals them. 
vaise bhi we are getting vivek here in nauc na??LOL

accounts over two more to go. 14 and 16th then over. today's exam was actually easy. i love accounts but hate auditing and it. 14 and 16 ko auditing and it hai. hope it goes well too.Smile
so someone is also writing ca xams lik me...LOL

Please don't start discussing accounts paper now..LOLLOL
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged

It would be awesome if Ramy beats the hell out of Sumit. But how about Sumit's BP happens in the hospital...and Ramy just gives one stare at Dadaji-Moren and rest and asks them to leave and do whatever they want with their damaad. He has no connection with them anymore. 

Yeah...But Vivek's Lucky and his family had a completely different and fun flavour. Nothing can beat that. 

I am sure it would go well..Smile 
i want bp to happen and ramy to know that sumit pushed nisha. then he will turn into jwala mukhi and if viren supports sumit then uski kher nahi... what if kabir says sumit pushed nisha and ramy beats him up and viren blats him and ramy blasts him back and asks him to go home??
i will watch that after exams. monday se i am free.Dancing

thanks yaar. Big smile

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged

At the same time...Cousins do stick together. I loved how Kirti was with Nisha during SV and put some sense into her. Cousins participating in RYTI for Nisha? Yes..Nisha does a lot more...but cousins love Nisha equally. Not to forget..Nisha gets RL support for whatever she does, that's not the case with others. 

Ramesh knows that. May be he thinks everyone are blaming Kabir like this because he is his damaad? I really felt he would take a major step after this. At least voice out what the family has been doing with his kids. Dadaji needs a reality check. He has ruined Nisha's life with CM..upar se he is blaming Kabir, who did CM for Dadaji's sake without proof? 

I hated Moren and Rupan. Why doesn't they think WHY is KN behind Sumit? Confused There has to be a reason na? And the way Rupan said Dadaji treats Kabir as bhagwaan, Ramy looked like he wanted to strangle Rupan. 

Arey! I want Ramy to bedakal himself from the family. I want him to tell he is severing ties with the family...and there is no need for the family to worry about Nisha.
I agree yaar but the cousins except jwala do not support nisha when she needs them the most.  like ritesh shart and now this. i am disappointed with aman more. how can she give that eye rolling type bas karo expression when nisha pleads to dolly?? disppointed with her.Angry
dadaji needs a jhatka and raka's outburst after the fall can do that. i just hope dadaji does not try to bedhakal kabir from hospital and support sumit.Ouch

But that was long back na. I think cousins have come a long way. Ritiesh was manipulting then..but after that I think cousins have been together. Though dakkans,..they have been with Nisha. 

Aman! No comments. 

Ramesh is like a volcano to be about to burst, just waiting for KN to get the proof. Nisha in hospital and seeing family blaming Kabir...He wouldn't keep quiet. He would blast everyone to just leave them alone. He would side Kabir. May be the "fatherly moment" too might come then. 

Ramesh should have a confrontation scene with Dadaji now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Precap is Sumit-Dolly in market I think..and Nisha is consoling Dolly...Sumit is telling her time is about to be up. There Kabir goes to Viraj's place. 
Nisha is same dress as the building fall.
i think nisha follows sumit from the market to the building and calls kabir beech mein during kv fight... bothk and v wil rush and kabir comes there first coz of his bike and viraj is late coz of car??Confused

How did Kabir change in between then? Confused 

Also...The Umesh-Dolly insta pic...Is Dolly in the same suit as in precap? 

maybe he is wearing the shirt underneath this electrician shirt. do shirton ka fashion hai na??LOL
abhi i have not seen the precap.LOL

Haha...Anyway..CVs wouldn't answer such simple questions like shirt change..LOL

What role can Umesh play? I feel he would side Nisha? Or Dolly would tell Umesh the truth?
maybe his sirt is like nisha ka magic hair?? nisha hair too got straighned after viraj ka daaaru desi scene na??LOL
i feel dolly will confide in umesh.

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged

It would be awesome if Ramy beats the hell out of Sumit. But how about Sumit's BP happens in the hospital...and Ramy just gives one stare at Dadaji-Moren and rest and asks them to leave and do whatever they want with their damaad. He has no connection with them anymore. 

Yeah...But Vivek's Lucky and his family had a completely different and fun flavour. Nothing can beat that. 

I am sure it would go well..Smile 
i want bp to happen and ramy to know that sumit pushed nisha. then he will turn into jwala mukhi and if viren supports sumit then uski kher nahi... what if kabir says sumit pushed nisha and ramy beats him up and viren blats him and ramy blasts him back and asks him to go home??
i will watch that after exams. monday se i am free.Dancing

thanks yaar. Big smile

Ramesh still trusts Kabir. I am sure he would believe if Kabir tells Sumit pushed Nisha, but Kabir should have seen it na? Ramesh should blast Viren and co..BAS! May be Dolly would do? I wish Dolly had seen the way her father was talking to Ramesh. 

Wah! Great. Now we can discuss PV also..LOL 

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@Rema Dolly might confide with Umesh, after the fall? And by the time they reach hospital, blame games going on, and Umesh and Dolly BPs Sumit, in Sumit's absence?
deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged

I will seriously hate dadu if he does that.. USSR yaad aya kabir so pyaar se calls dadaji dadu"<3 everyone else calls him dadaji..dadu feel feels more personal n pyaara <3 n this is what kabir gets in return from dadaji? >.< not even a benefit of doubt but seedha jail.
Dadaji u have disappointed me

Shwets1502

Go to top