Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) (Page 8)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

OK wait..I just saw d epi seeing u guys talk about RL so much..but leg me tell u all sachu sachi ..I just love sumit...ROFL Itna acha Maine kabhi feel nhi kiya h..RL ka emotional scene n after that sumits villainous expressions n actions was a stress buster for me ..haha he cracked me up today :p
I looveed sumit in today's epi x'D he's a lucky guy :p

Sumit is definitely lucky...LOLLOL And seems like his luck would continue after the fall also...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Precap is Sumit-Dolly in market I think..and Nisha is consoling Dolly...Sumit is telling her time is about to be up. There Kabir goes to Viraj's place. 
Nisha is same dress as the building fall.
i think nisha follows sumit from the market to the building and calls kabir beech mein during kv fight... bothk and v wil rush and kabir comes there first coz of his bike and viraj is late coz of car??Confused

How did Kabir change in between then? Confused 

Also...The Umesh-Dolly insta pic...Is Dolly in the same suit as in precap? 

maybe he is wearing the shirt underneath this electrician shirt. do shirton ka fashion hai na??LOL
abhi i have not seen the precap.LOL

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Happy..

Originally posted by ..Happy..

i am sure we r going to get a scene of doctor saying nisha died and then kabir comes and shakes nisha and suddenly nisha gets her life back ..and finally the doctor says it a miracle LOL

this is a standard scene of every hindi serial when the hro .heroine is in the hospital fighting for his/her life LOL

sooo  dramtic sequence it wuld be ..Ouch

wht say guys !!
just hope we dont have a sad song sequence for this.LOL
rt now i remebered the sbs song sequence 
jaane nahi denge tujhe  from  3 idiot i fthey keep tht song in bag then it wuld beLOL

nisha=raju rastogiLOL
kabir=rancholdas/phusukh wangdu LOL
viraj=farhan LOL

and sumit as virus.LOL par hamare paas toh already ek virus hai na??LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged

@Rema I do understand. Dolly should have faced the truth. She should have used Nisha's life for this. Suddenly she goes bechari and then strong girl? Ok..Viren might have heart attack. Keep him away from the truth. Why not tell Dadaji and Vimla alone?
its because of V2 ki parvarish and dadaji's attitude. no freedom of expression in v2's house.
hey did u see if article about parvarish 2??

It's definitely going to be a huge blow when Sumit BP happens. I definitely see Ramesh getting angry there...one reason why he remembered the bedakal threat. He didn't seem worried about the threat but angry.

Yep. Not excited yar. No old cast. I loved Parvarish for the cast. But let's see how it goes. Exams over? LOL How did it go today?
i want sumit bp to happen when nisha is in hospital. like sumit bp happens in front of dadaji and gff except moren. then when moren enter ramy bams sumit and beats him up then moren blasting ramy and then ramy blasting moren and then the nurse comes and tells that its hospital and not a fish market ghar jayiye thode log. dadaji insists to stay but then ramy bedhakals them. 
vaise bhi we are getting vivek here in nauc na??LOL

accounts over two more to go. 14 and 16th then over. today's exam was actually easy. i love accounts but hate auditing and it. 14 and 16 ko auditing and it hai. hope it goes well too.Smile

It would be awesome if Ramy beats the hell out of Sumit. But how about Sumit's BP happens in the hospital...and Ramy just gives one stare at Dadaji-Moren and rest and asks them to leave and do whatever they want with their damaad. He has no connection with them anymore. 

Yeah...But Vivek's Lucky and his family had a completely different and fun flavour. Nothing can beat that. 

I am sure it would go well..Smile 
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

OK wait..I just saw d epi seeing u guys talk about RL so much..but leg me tell u all sachu sachi ..I just love sumit...ROFL Itna acha Maine kabhi feel nhi kiya h..RL ka emotional scene n after that sumits villainous expressions n actions was a stress buster for me ..haha he cracked me up today :p
I looveed sumit in today's epi x'D he's a lucky guy :p
after RL i loved sumit so much. hewas superb. hoo was superb yaar.LOL
where is ashley?? she has to change her dp now to sumit's hoo.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Precap is Sumit-Dolly in market I think..and Nisha is consoling Dolly...Sumit is telling her time is about to be up. There Kabir goes to Viraj's place. 
i think nisha follows sumit from the market to the building and calls kabir beech mein during kv fight... bothk and v wil rush and kabir comes there first coz of his bike and viraj is late coz of car??Confused

maybe he is wearing the shirt underneath this electrician shirt. do shirton ka fashion hai na??LOL

Haha...Anyway..CVs wouldn't answer such simple questions like shirt change..LOL

What role can Umesh play? I feel he would side Nisha? Or Dolly would tell Umesh the truth?
arshiss IF-Dazzler
arshiss
arshiss

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged

@Rema I do understand. Dolly should have faced the truth. She should have used Nisha's life for this. Suddenly she goes bechari and then strong girl? Ok..Viren might have heart attack. Keep him away from the truth. Why not tell Dadaji and Vimla alone?
its because of V2 ki parvarish and dadaji's attitude. no freedom of expression in v2's house.
hey did u see if article about parvarish 2??

It's definitely going to be a huge blow when Sumit BP happens. I definitely see Ramesh getting angry there...one reason why he remembered the bedakal threat. He didn't seem worried about the threat but angry.

Yep. Not excited yar. No old cast. I loved Parvarish for the cast. But let's see how it goes. Exams over? LOL How did it go today?
i want sumit bp to happen when nisha is in hospital. like sumit bp happens in front of dadaji and gff except moren. then when moren enter ramy bams sumit and beats him up then moren blasting ramy and then ramy blasting moren and then the nurse comes and tells that its hospital and not a fish market ghar jayiye thode log. dadaji insists to stay but then ramy bedhakals them. 
vaise bhi we are getting vivek here in nauc na??LOL

accounts over two more to go. 14 and 16th then over. today's exam was actually easy. i love accounts but hate auditing and it. 14 and 16 ko auditing and it hai. hope it goes well too.Smile
so someone is also writing ca xams lik me...LOL

Shwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Arrey u guys do don't remember chandu track? There he changed his clothes while runningx'D here maybe he ll change while riding the bike

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyah_usShwets1502

Go to top