Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) (Page 30)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by caller123

Poor Kabir he has left alone again.
Wonder what's up? 
Is Viraj double crossing Kabir? 
But according to Viraj's character once he knows who is right he stand on the right side. 
I wonder why he blames Kabir if he helped him finding the bag and all. Maybe because he loves Nisha and it's hard for him to see Nisha like that. 

I feel for Kabir because he shared with Nisha once how he feels and even on his birthday he cried alone when his mother phoned because he felt so lonely. Once again the life has brought a situation like that to him. If Nisha forgets him then he will be so much trouble and mostly left alone.
Dolly open your mouth at least now for the ones who stood up for you when you need someone.

Sometimes I wonder whether these segments misleading us. 
As sometimes the show shows something else something we do not expect.

I am hoping RL would be on his side. 
I swear...knowing his past..he's a really strong boy actually.. He can control his emotions for the most part(like he's controllinghis feelings fie nisha..he does know he's attracted to her. But somehow stops it thinking it AHS no future n abt LSD).he could have easily gone the vv way but he chooses to fight back n smile :) that's really commendable.. Though Lt can have an adverse affect on him(if he's indeed illegitimate) n also ppl like him once if fall in love go too much into it. So we have to see..waise b by the looks of it(in OLV) he's already possessive of nisha unknowingly.
Right now the only thing I wanna see is him breaking down n RL supporting him.that's it

We can't compare VV and Kabir. Their upbringing has been different and we always know, each one is different from the other, good or bad. Having said that, Kabir does have a very strong emotional side to him too, which none except Nisha has scene. 

@bold That's what I am waiting for.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged

It will be hard on Kabir if RL also would not help. He saw Nisha falling. He's the one who risk his own life to save others and so seeing this would be not easy. 
I don't know whether he loves her but I know he cares for her a lot. He always wanted her to be happy. 
Now in this situation if RL also do not stand with him he can go to depression with guilt , loneliness and sadness.

Yes. But we can't expect RL to take sides also. They are standing neutral as they don't know the truth. Also...Yes..Kabir cares a lot for Nisha...but for RL? Nisha is their life. So shock would be barabar now. 
Yup this is why I'm not sure that RL will support him.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

It will be hard on Kabir if RL also would not help. He saw Nisha falling. He's the one who risk his own life to save others and so seeing this would be not easy. 
I don't know whether he loves her but I know he cares for her a lot. He always wanted her to be happy. 
Now in this situation if RL also do not stand with him he can go to depression with guilt , loneliness and sadness.
he can blame himself that he was not able to save her. then ramy consoles him. mazaa ayega. kabir please blame yourself yaar!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by -SH-

Hello :)
Amidst all this, I wonder WHERE exactly is Nisha hurt? I didn't even see blood let's forget any bandage LOL

Andhrooni chot..LOL Technically and medically, she should be hit in the head and few bones must be broken...But let's see.

So she'll remain unconscious and the next some hours the most critical for her? Cliche! LOL

I remember hearing in one of the segment that she gets hurt on her neck.

The height from which she falls...The injury should be fatal. It would be "miraculous" if she doesn't have serious injuries. 

May be a sprain in the neck..LOL

-Facetious-

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Originally posted by Teogapi

Rema I too have lost hope of RaKa bonding now. I waited since they met for that. I thought that it will happen at least in the hospital but now no hope.Cry
i want atleast one RaKa hug yaar  in the hospital. like when kabir sees ramy he runs to him and hugs him and breaks down.
Rema me too but I don't have hope now. I always loved RLKN moments.
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Yes. But we can't expect RL to take sides also. They are standing neutral as they don't know the truth. Also...Yes..Kabir cares a lot for Nisha...but for RL? Nisha is their life. So shock would be barabar now. 
Yup this is why I'm not sure that RL will support him.Confused

I just hope they don't blame him. 
caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Have to go guys. Bad weather.

Shwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

I swear...knowing his past..he's a really strong boy actually.. He can control his emotions for the most part(like he's controllinghis feelings fie nisha..he does know he's attracted to her. But somehow stops it thinking it AHS no future n abt LSD).he could have easily gone the vv way but he chooses to fight back n smile :) that's really commendable.. Though Lt can have an adverse affect on him(if he's indeed illegitimate) n also ppl like him once if fall in love go too much into it. So we have to see..waise b by the looks of it(in OLV) he's already possessive of nisha unknowingly.
Right now the only thing I wanna see is him breaking down n RL supporting him.that's it

@bold - RaKa. The only reason why I've no problem with this accident. Oh the possibilities LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Go to top