Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) (Page 28)

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Joined: 17 January 2009
Posts: 21312

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Me too Shwets. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502


IF memory loss happens..First thing Ramesh would disown everyone and move out. Take a house, Kabir can join them...and then we can have RGF (Ramesh Gangwal Family) story alone...LOL KN, RaKa, RL, RN...SuKa..everything can come in..LOL

I think Ramesh would ask Viren to take Sumit away..and Sukku to take Kabir away. Kabir might come in after he cools down. Wonder how and when Viraj would leave. I don't want him interfering the family now. 

Ramy is definitely frustrated...may be he would show his frustration on Kabir and later console him? RaKa has to happen NOW! 
but wont nisha be confused seeing kabir?? i want a full memory wipe or she can remember till the scooter accident in dolly's shaadi 
i think when viraj would interfere ramy will bedhakal him from hospital. hope he asks chuha and thankless viren to go home and baksh him. where is dadaji?? has he bedhakaled nisha already?LOL

i want ramy to take his frustration on vv and push him. Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210caller123Shwets1502

.bintAli. IF-Sizzlerz
.bintAli.
.bintAli.

Joined: 09 November 2014
Posts: 20679

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

@noor: hey aneri At completed. can u make the second one???



Yes, I saw. Sorry, didn't have yet time to do anyhing, really Tongue Will let you know once it's done Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Hello :)
Amidst all this, I wonder WHERE exactly is Nisha hurt? I didn't even see blood let's forget any bandage LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Joined: 17 January 2009
Posts: 21312

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
It will be hard on Kabir if RL also would not help. He saw Nisha falling. He's the one who risk his own life to save others and so seeing this would be not easy. 
I don't know whether he loves her but I know he cares for her a lot. He always wanted her to be happy. 
Now in this situation if RL also do not stand with him he can go to depression with guilt , loneliness and sadness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502


IF memory loss happens..First thing Ramesh would disown everyone and move out. Take a house, Kabir can join them...and then we can have RGF (Ramesh Gangwal Family) story alone...LOL KN, RaKa, RL, RN...SuKa..everything can come in..LOL

I think Ramesh would ask Viren to take Sumit away..and Sukku to take Kabir away. Kabir might come in after he cools down. Wonder how and when Viraj would leave. I don't want him interfering the family now. 

Ramy is definitely frustrated...may be he would show his frustration on Kabir and later console him? RaKa has to happen NOW! 
but wont nisha be confused seeing kabir?? i want a full memory wipe or she can remember till the scooter accident in dolly's shaadi 
i think when viraj would interfere ramy will bedhakal him from hospital. hope he asks chuha and thankless viren to go home and baksh him. where is dadaji?? has he bedhakaled nisha already?LOL

i want ramy to take his frustration on vv and push him. Evil Smile

Ramy can make some bahana for Kabir...But they have less than 2 months for CM to get over na? If Nisha is majorly injured, more than a month should take for her recovery, medically and technically...LOL NAUCically with magic cream..Anything is possible..LOL

So I hope the injury isn't a major one. 

It would be great if he can take the frustration on Kabir and Kabir thinks Ramesh doesn't believe him, but later Ramesh goes and talks to him, and explains he needed an outlet to vent out? LOL 

PUSH! Nisha has to be there when that happens..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeedeek_210-Facetious-caller123

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

@noor: hey aneri At completed. can u make the second one???


Yeah...Thought of telling yesterday itself...forgot..LOL 

Where is Ramy AT...Bechara..that's gone into shock mode too...LOL Let's take it up tomorrow..LOL
haan we can complete ramy at this week na?? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.bintAli.Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Hello :)
Amidst all this, I wonder WHERE exactly is Nisha hurt? I didn't even see blood let's forget any bandage LOL

Andhrooni chot..LOL Technically and medically, she should be hit in the head and few bones must be broken...But let's see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-.bintAli.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 11/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 399   Views: 8935

Shwets1502 399 8935 12 May 2015 at 9:13am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 9/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 297   Views: 9011

Shwets1502 297 9011 11 May 2015 at 9:14am by deek_210
Moments of the day - 8/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 432   Views: 11064

Shwets1502 432 11064 09 May 2015 at 8:35am by Shwets1502
A Chill Pill Please :) My thoughts on Kyra on page 3 Request on page 4

2 3 4 5

Author: ShilpiK021   Replies: 32   Views: 5474

ShilpiK021 32 5474 22 February 2015 at 3:16am by Dazzlerruhi
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 371   Views: 13631

Shwets1502 371 13631 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index