Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) (Page 21)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by lovely_lady

Watched it. Shweta, your update is basically correct. Nisha is in hospital. Family comes (Viren, Sukku, Sumit, RL) and RajBir are already there. Mishkat said that apparently Viraj actually helps KN in catching Sumit but then at the hospital switches and blames Kabir. Could Viraj be playing him? And then Mishkat said the family blames him for killing Nisha and then he wonders why he even came to Jaipur LOL. So I guess Viraj makes it seem like Kabir tried to kill Nisha? But why would the family even believe him? 

Sumit comes and then Kabir starts beating him up. Viren and Sukku pull him off Sumit and then Ramesh comes and tells them to shut up and stop I think. I've noticed, Kabir gets into fights a lot - he's a fighter. Whereas Ramesh absolutely HATES physical fighting of any kind.  

The rest is offscreen masti of the three, LOL Mishkat and Aneri seem to be really good friends. 

I am feeling so bad for Kabir. He is now all alone in this. Are they doing this drama to not only stall sumit BP but also strengthen cousins bond with Kabir? Or maybe i am just being too hopeful. The thing is, cousins know Sumit is the culprit so no reason for them to think that K would want to kill N. Even if not at once, i really hope cousins support Kabir after they get over Nisha's accident.

Wow...Viraj is just purely being evil. If he knows who is responsible for Nisha's accident, shouldnt he, for her sake, want that person punished? Or is his hatred for Kabir more important than his "love" for N?

I understand Kabir trying to beat Sumit now, it makes sense. But of late he has leaped at sumit so many times that this fight is not serving its desired effect. Wish the hadnt shown the mandir and KNH fight.
everyone was thinking that nisha's accident is for kabir's realisation but yahaan toh ulta hogaya. in sab khichdi ke beech mein how will they fit in kabir's realsiation??/ 
cousins bond with kabir will be awesome. i think dolly will want to tell the truth after accident but the k and cousins will want to wait for real proof so they would ask her to act as if supporting sumit??? i justhope this fj drama ends soon. i have no hope of ramy in action after this segment...
I just hope he sends out everyone from the hospital. i just hope viren does not start taunting ramy here. ramy will blast him for sure if he does.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

@Shivani Kabir has to hold his temper. He is coming across as someone who would do anything to prove himself innocent..then why wouldn't GF think he tried killing Nisha since she knew his asliyat? It's idiotic if GF believes that...but that's how he is portraying himself.

@Rema @Lakshmi

Viraj should have told the truth about Sumit and not create more problems.

Idiotic is an understatement. I can see the scene playing out already. Sumit putting the blame on Kabir for killing Nisha, as last resort Kabir would ask to confirm things from Viraj as he was there AND Viraj would flip. WOW Ouch

But does all that discussion needed in the hospital? With Nisha in ICU/fighting for life, there is blame game going on? Ramesh is going to snap badly for sure. The way he would look, Nisha's life is completely messed up because of Viraj, Kabir and Sumit now. There should be peace.

It's Sumit! Would he care about the decorum or situation if he gets another opportunity to save himself? The one person who's been Kabir's support has been silenced and he's been accused of her murder along with him being a thief. The frustration would come out in the heat of the moment. Kabir getting into a fight isn't right but just this once it's excusable.

Ramesh is a very good judge of character and when it comes to Nisha he wouldn't let his mind be influenced by anyone. He'd decide for himself.

I am talking about the rest of the family. Should blame game happen? After the fight...If Kabir still can't keep silent...he should leave. He should try and understand RLs sentiments also. 

Ramesh...He hasn't disappointed us anytime. So I think he would keep his thinking about what happened and who pushed aside for the moment and focus on Nisha. Also...Its Nisha! Ramesh would be devastated now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@Rema Ramesh would want some peace and not hullabaloo fighting. He would want everyone to be calm and not fight over anything. 

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged

@Anu Give some credit to the person who is asking the questions also to get such interesting and perfect answers..LOL
chalo de diya creditLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged

@Rema Ramesh would want some peace and not hullabaloo fighting. He would want everyone to be calm and not fight over anything. 

hahahahahaha hullabaloo! I miss bhaskar-bharti man! and amarjeet! 

Anyways, tbh I actually found his reaction very odd. It's his NISHA whose been hurt, who is fighting for her life. And instead he calmly/ somewhat angrily tells the boys to calm down? Like I expected full on histrionics of grief, tears, anger, etc. But instead him just saying, "calm down you fools" is so odd. Maybe the scene happens once Nisha is out of danger? idk. but i still found his reaction odd.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Kabir's realization ka pata nahi but RaKa is definitely happening now LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Yeah. He was so appreciate that someone actually supported him and now she's out too. I feel like the cousins definitely have to play a part now. Like you said, they know that Kabir is innocent and they trust Nisha's trust on him. They've also seen him doing things for Nisha. It would be absurd for them to think that he tried killing Nisha. 

I also want RL to remain neutral on Kabir, like Shweta said. They've kept cool so far.  

And yeah, I also think the mandir fight was so weird and out of place. It didn't make sense to me. Maybe it was just to show how Viren's trust in Sumit would backfire on him? Show how Kabir damaad better than his? appearances (fighting starting) can be decieving? idk. 

@shivani -- I can actually see him helping KN catch Sumit for Nisha because it's not just Kabir they're trying to save. It's also Nisha. She gets bedakaled if Kabir isn't proven innocent. If Viraj finds that out, he'd want to help her I think. He 'loves' Nisha and is willing to do anything for her -- even ask her dad for her hand in marriage when she's already married LOL. 

Cousins should play a part in this. I hope they do not go MIA like during the mandir bit. Though we can hope nothing like that will happen since Sukku is here and also Umesh is back. Dolly should at least work with K now and come clean to RL. I am finding it difficult to stay positive that RL will be neutral. Things are taking a toll on them and now its their daughter's life at stake. At this situations usually parents find someone to blame. but i hope they stay neutral about kabir.

Dunno what was the point of mandir fight...maybe just to make it convincing why the family might perceive K as the guilty party. 

I just want Viraj out of this. He is making things difficult for Kabir. As much as I like Viraj's randomness...this is not just the time. Lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeelaboni11deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-ammu4uShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged

hahahahahaha hullabaloo! I miss bhaskar-bharti man! and amarjeet! 

Anyways, tbh I actually found his reaction very odd. It's his NISHA whose been hurt, who is fighting for her life. And instead he calmly/ somewhat angrily tells the boys to calm down? Like I expected full on histrionics of grief, tears, anger, etc. But instead him just saying, "calm down you fools" is so odd. Maybe the scene happens once Nisha is out of danger? idk. but i still found his reaction odd.  

I just love hullabaloo...Jeopardy...LOL 

I did think he was shouting. Also there would be some.continuation too. May be he is in shock? Also...he is different from Kabir na...LOL I think he would ask everyone to leave. And he has Lakshmi by his side. So he has the.support to be calm under pressure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

Go to top