Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) (Page 18)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Watched it. Shweta, your update is basically correct. Nisha is in hospital. Family comes (Viren, Sukku, Sumit, RL) and RajBir are already there. Mishkat said that apparently Viraj actually helps KN in catching Sumit but then at the hospital switches and blames Kabir. Could Viraj be playing him? And then Mishkat said the family blames him for killing Nisha and then he wonders why he even came to Jaipur LOL. So I guess Viraj makes it seem like Kabir tried to kill Nisha? But why would the family even believe him? 

Sumit comes and then Kabir starts beating him up. Viren and Sukku pull him off Sumit and then Ramesh comes and tells them to shut up and stop I think. I've noticed, Kabir gets into fights a lot - he's a fighter. Whereas Ramesh absolutely HATES physical fighting of any kind.  

The rest is offscreen masti of the three, LOL Mishkat and Aneri seem to be really good friends. 

Kill Nisha?!! That's ridiculous. So they catch Sumit but Viraj turns his back at the last moment? Why would he do that? 

I am not liking Kabir getting into fight. First it looks really bad...and second as you said...Ramesh hates this behaviour. 

Dolly is the only chance now. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeelaboni11deek_210lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Though I understand Kabir's state...I am disappointed with his constant getting into fight. That's isn't creating any good impression for him. Yes...Sumit is the culprit. But he gets into fight in mandir...in hospital? He has to cool down and think smartly like Sumit. Such behaviour wouldn't get him RLs support also. 

Umesh would be back...and hopefully he would put some sense and give her courage to do Sumit's BP. Viren would side Sumit of course...and Ramesh wouldn't be able to.
i agree with u on the fight isue but i wont blame him for the fight in the hospital. he knows sumit has pushed nisha and only coz of him she is in this state. he is shocked angry and its quite natural for him to react like this. even sukku would have reacted the same way had he known. haaa but he is baar baar getting into a fight with sumit. i dont know why out of theblue he initiated a fight after the mandir box scene and the knh scene. he has to take anger management classes from sasurji,
i think now the cousins and ramy(hopefully) will be in action. k and cousins will do the bp and dolly can help them now.  but wont dolly be furious if she comes to know of the accident???/ for sumit's bp only dolly's statement is enough.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11lovely_ladyammu4u

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Watched it. Shweta, your update is basically correct. Nisha is in hospital. Family comes (Viren, Sukku, Sumit, RL) and RajBir are already there. Mishkat said that apparently Viraj actually helps KN in catching Sumit but then at the hospital switches and blames Kabir. Could Viraj be playing him? And then Mishkat said the family blames him for killing Nisha and then he wonders why he even came to Jaipur LOL. So I guess Viraj makes it seem like Kabir tried to kill Nisha? But why would the family even believe him? 

Sumit comes and then Kabir starts beating him up. Viren and Sukku pull him off Sumit and then Ramesh comes and tells them to shut up and stop I think. I've noticed, Kabir gets into fights a lot - he's a fighter. Whereas Ramesh absolutely HATES physical fighting of any kind.  

The rest is offscreen masti of the three, LOL Mishkat and Aneri seem to be really good friends. 

@bold - What the world has come to ROFL

Kabir needs to put a check on his temper. It won't reflect good on his behavior. For anything wrong he goes for the throat of the other person. This time it could be excused, we never know if Kabir knows it's coz of Sumit that Nisha fell down or maybe Sumit was goading Kabir then?

laboni11deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Kill Nisha?!! That's ridiculous. So they catch Sumit but Viraj turns his back at the last moment? Why would he do that? 

I am not liking Kabir getting into fight. First it looks really bad...and second as you said...Ramesh hates this behaviour. 

maybe sumit manipulated viraj again??? ho can viraj be such a tubelight yaar??D'oh he saw kabir trying to help nisha and even then he is doing like this. he is such a dhakkan.Angry Silly me that i thought viraj will help in sumit bp. Angry

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Dolly is the only chance now and i am hating that fact.
Kabir is closely resembling a pagal in the fight

why viraj double cross? maybe its an act to make sumit spill...villains get overconfident when they think they are winning...Kabir's emotions look original maybe becoz its only viraj's plan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeedeek_210lovely_ladycaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Though I understand Kabir's state...I am disappointed with his constant getting into fight. That's isn't creating any good impression for him. Yes...Sumit is the culprit. But he gets into fight in mandir...in hospital? He has to cool down and think smartly like Sumit. Such behaviour wouldn't get him RLs support also. 

Umesh would be back...and hopefully he would put some sense and give her courage to do Sumit's BP. Viren would side Sumit of course...and Ramesh wouldn't be able to.
i agree with u on the fight isue but i wont blame him for the fight in the hospital. he knows sumit has pushed nisha and only coz of him she is in this state. he is shocked angry and its quite natural for him to react like this. even sukku would have reacted the same way had he known. haaa but he is baar baar getting into a fight with sumit. i dont know why out of theblue he initiated a fight after the mandir box scene and the knh scene. he has to take anger management classes from sasurji,
i think now the cousins and ramy(hopefully) will be in action. k and cousins will do the bp and dolly can help them now.  but wont dolly be furious if she comes to know of the accident???/ for sumit's bp only dolly's statement is enough.

I did say I understand his state...But he still doesn't have any proof. Kabir is digging his own grave by getting into fights giving more bechara tag to Sumit. 

Ramy...I hope he supports Kabir. But considering the situation. I wouldn't expect immediate support. Cousins have to be on Kabir's side...and BP has to happen without Nisha now. 

Dolly! If she still keeps quiet...There is no meaning at all. How can she think of living with a murderer? 

laboni11deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Idk, I could be interpreting the Viraj bit wrongly. I sometimes have trouble understanding Mishkat -- his diction isn't very clear. But he did say that Viraj helps them catch Sumit and then turns around and blames Kabir. Maybe Viraj realizes that this might be his only chance to separate KN -- through GF? Because even with FJ when he came to confront Nisha at her home, he saw how KN were closer than ever and were no closer to breaking up. So maybe with Nisha out to the picture he hopes to instigate the family against Kabir to the point where they themselves kick Kabir out of Nisha's life and make him go away. And Nisha will not be able to say anything because she is still recovering. And then Viraj can be the hero again? LOL no I think that's too dark for Viraj's character. 

And yeah, I hate Kabir's fighting too. It's like Sukku all over again. He really needs to control himself. I feel like it's an instinctive thing for him? Cause like he revealed in his bday, he's had a rough life, he's had to fight for him way to survive. 

And frick I HOPE Dolly speaks up. She needs to speak up now. Last chance man. Also, I like Rema's idea of Nisha throwing down Sumit's phone. 

laboni11-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
@Shivani Kabir has to hold his temper. He is coming across as someone who would do anything to prove himself innocent..then why wouldn't GF think he tried killing Nisha since she knew his asliyat? It's idiotic if GF believes that...but that's how he is portraying himself.

@Rema @Lakshmi

Viraj should have told the truth about Sumit and not create more problems.

laboni11deek_210-Ila--Facetious-

Go to top