Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) (Page 17)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

E24 segment
Family blames Kabir. 
Kabir is hitting Sumit in the hospital. Viren holding Kabir back and Ramesh shouting for peace I guess. 

Kabir tells Viraj also blames him at the end. 

RL and Viren in hospital. No one else. 
why so drama yaar?? was waiting for ramy to bedhakal viren and viraj but yahaan toh ulta ho gaya and how come viren believes viraj???Angry

Not sure what happens exactly. Watch and tell na...I watched in haste. 

Ramy is more concerned of Nisha and hence he wouldn't be in the mind to take fight and drama. Kabir too has to mellow down his emotions. Shouting and fighting wouldn't prove anything. Ramy has to know it's Sumit with proof to bedakal. I guess there is still no proof. 

Viraj...I don't know. I really hope RL still doesn't get judgemental and Dolly does something. 
net is too slow coz of rains. still loading.
but if viren starts his drama then ramy can tell na ki ghar jao hum hai apni beti ke liye. i think dolly will tell something coz nisha would  have destroyed sumit ka phone right??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premc

Yaar aur kitna drama...I want gangwal family to know the truth...they are taking too much time...inke 24 hours ek week se chal rage hain...!!How can they blame kabira every time yaar...this is not done...Angry
agree yaar. how can they believe viraj yaar?? dadaji believes what he wants to believe so does viren. i want dolly to bam sumit after this. if she keeps quiet even after this then she does not deserve a sister like nisha...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210lovely_lady-DrunkenMonk-ammu4uShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Actually this drama would be interesting. Without Nisha...Kabir has no support. GF wouldn't believe or support him. RLs reaction would be interesting. 
Dolly has to do something. She can't be thinking of her life when Nisha is fighting for hers. Also if Viraj knows Sumit has been playing him..shouldn't he tell GF?

Also...why does Sumit come to the hospital?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-DrunkenMonk-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Actually this drama would be interesting. Without Nisha...Kabir has no support. GF wouldn't believe or support him. RLs reaction would be interesting. 
Dolly has to do something. She can't be thinking of her life when Nisha is fighting for hers. Also if Viraj knows Sumit has been playing him..shouldn't he tell GF?

i want to see dolly's take on it actually. will she do bp of sumit after this or will continue to keep quiet. 
sumit comes to hospital to kill nisha?? oxygen mask hatake ROFL i just hope its not true. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

i want to see dolly's take on it actually. will she do bp of sumit after this or will continue to keep quiet. 
sumit comes to hospital to kill nisha?? oxygen mask hatake ROFL i just hope its not true. 

Though I understand Kabir's state...I am disappointed with his constant getting into fight. That's isn't creating any good impression for him. Yes...Sumit is the culprit. But he gets into fight in mandir...in hospital? He has to cool down and think smartly like Sumit. Such behaviour wouldn't get him RLs support also. 

Umesh would be back...and hopefully he would put some sense and give her courage to do Sumit's BP. Viren would side Sumit of course...and Ramesh wouldn't be able to.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeelaboni11deek_210lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Watched it. Shweta, your update is basically correct. Nisha is in hospital. Family comes (Viren, Sukku, Sumit, RL) and RajBir are already there. Mishkat said that apparently Viraj actually helps KN in catching Sumit but then at the hospital switches and blames Kabir. Could Viraj be playing him? And then Mishkat said the family blames him for killing Nisha and then he wonders why he even came to Jaipur LOL. So I guess Viraj makes it seem like Kabir tried to kill Nisha? But why would the family even believe him? 

Sumit comes and then Kabir starts beating him up. Viren and Sukku pull him off Sumit and then Ramesh comes and tells them to shut up and stop I think. I've noticed, Kabir gets into fights a lot - he's a fighter. Whereas Ramesh absolutely HATES physical fighting of any kind.  

The rest is offscreen masti of the three, LOL Mishkat and Aneri seem to be really good friends. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeefacepalmdeek_210Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

i agree!!!
1 question
how can u think of THE PERFECT answer for all the questions?
i mean...they are just amazing!!!
mujhe bhi yeh formula bata dena...plzWinkLOL

LOL! Aww that's so nice of you Anu! What can I say? I am perfect LOL hhahaha jk jk, I just watch and rewatch NAUC too much and read too many books LOL. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Go to top