Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) (Page 13)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

sukku ramy SuRa. LOL
and dolly was in the insta dress in precap.

So Umesh would be back in the same day. Great!

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Just yesterday we were lamenting Laxmi's absense and today she entered. And what a spectacular entry she made. I loved how Laxmi shut everyone up and focused on Nisha. We usually have Ramesh being the one to focus on Nisha's feelings but with the CM truth incapacitating him, Laxmi has stepped in. Her points were so good, especially the one about how to save Dolly's marriage they were willing to destroy Nisha's marriage. Thank goodness at least someone pointed that out. Secondly, I always feel like Ramesh restrains himself too much when speaking to his brothers. But luckily, Laxmi is more open and direct. I really loved her today. And from her awarance about the FJ issue, can we assume that Ramesh also told her about CM? 

Secondly, I also very was angry with Viren. Such an ungrateful ass. God, I can't wait for Sumit BP and his face. And I really, really, really want him to understand that RaKa is 100 times better than him and Sumit. Secondly Shweta, remember how you were angry that Viren said that he was lucky/ must've done something good to God to get Leela as an in-law? I think it's actually the opposite. It's finally karma catching up with him. He continually ruined Ramesh's life and thinks of himself as being superior with his family, and now his daughter's life has been ruined with SuLee. Although Dolly definitely doesn't deserve them, Viren does.  

I think Viren-Sumit vs RaKa has slowly been coming into play. Speaking of RaKa, I really liked how Ramesh said he didn't blame Kabir today. So still some hope for RaKa bonding and Ramesh supporting Kabir.  

And I actually really like how Kabir uses his brain from time to time. It kinda reminds me of Ramesh. And like you said, although we know it's false, Kabir wasn't wrong in thinking that maybe SuVir were in cahoots together. I mean, technically, they did join hands -- even if it wasn't to deceive the family. 

Secondly, I feel like Nisha's fall might happen friday? to build suspense? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arviabhigyaShwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Also, I was thinking about Sumit's blackmail to Dolly. Sumit will only release the picture/ play victim card if Dolly outs his FJ kaand. But, once Dolly outs him, won't everyone be too angry to listen to him? Won't everyone realize that he's making up shit and consequently not believe him? 

Even to samaj, the family can technically word it so it seems like Sumit is only alleging DoSa in order to save his face from FJ. So his blackmail threat isn't that big I feel and Dolly can work around it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@Isha What an entry by Lakshmi! She asked the most valid questions to Viren for which he had no answer at all. True...No body in the house cares for Nisha. If Viren is worried about Dolly, RL would be worried about Nisha which is so natural.

Ramesh! I feel he restricts himself not to leave out words he would regret later. Also, Viren and Rupan shuts him  up easily whereas with Lakshmi it's different. But I loved the way Ramesh said he wouldn't do anything without proof. RL both are not being judgmental here but what solid proof to point fingers at anyone. Moren and Rupan were blaming Kabir without proof, but RL never said a word against Sumit. So Ramesh had been silent without taking sides since there was no proof, and Nisha had vowed to bring one.

Sumit's threat is stupid! If Dolly BPs him with the RJ and the pendrive...what use is the photo? She can show how he had abused her and tell DoSa is just a plan of his. I am sure knowing Sumit is behind the chori..no body would have believed DoSa. Dolly should hav ebeen stronger. Hopefully Umesh would put some sense.

Now, my next dream is Ramesh bedakaling the family. He looked really angry thinking of Dadaji's threat. None of the family members trusted and stood by Nisha, none of them are on his side to support him in crisis, or has never been on his side. Is this a family? Today, it's Nisha...tomorrow Sukku or Bunty could be blamed without reason. Ramesh has to make a decision now.

lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
As for Lakshmi knowing CM..I think Ramesh would probably had told her. Like the entire family knows, so no point in hiding it from her. May be RL have decided for FJ thing to get over and then have a talk with KN. But I am glad they don't judge Kabir. They know he is a good guy, and both KN were behind CM. 

deek_210lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@Shweta 

You know, I actually want to hear Vimla's thoughts on the whole KN-DoSu situation. Like I obviously expected Rupan and Viren to be strictly pro-Sumit and anti-Kabir and consequently putting DoSu marriage ahead of KN marriage because they weren't fans of Kabir in the first place and have always shown a preference for Dolly/ not that big fans of Nisha either. But Vimla has always struck me as having a special place for Nisha. She was the one who initially got Laxmi to investigate Nisha's past, she also had a seperate scene with Nisha during KN wedding, etc. So I want to know her. Ideally, I feel like she'll be confused and while she could be supporting Sumit, I also don't think she'll be super anti-Kabir and staunchly putting DoSu ahead of KN. Because she did also seem confused when Nisha was questioning Dolly in mandir. 

I feel like we may get some Vimla vs Viren after all?  

And I understand why Ramesh restricts himself I guess, but I think he also takes it too far. He's always been the one listening but never giving out. Others should get a taste of what they dish to him as well. And I have hope of Ramesh bedakaling or at least giving a huge lecture to GF once Nisha is in hospital. None of them should be even allowed to go near her bedside. 

And yeah, once news gets out that Sumt abuses her, with NiSa being witnesses and her hand as well, then he;s gone man. Dolly should be smarter and stronger. Yeah Umesh can play a part there. 

Honestly, while the GF accusing Kabir does make sense to me, but the way NO ONE is paying heed to the fact that KN accused Sumit of all people isn't make sense. Kabir has shown that he's a good guy. Sumit on the other hand, hasn't really done anything really big. Why can't Sumit be questioned? Because he's Dolly's husband? 

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@Shweta 

You know, I actually want to hear Vimla's thoughts on the whole KN-DoSu situation. Like I obviously expected Rupan and Viren to be strictly pro-Sumit and anti-Kabir and consequently putting DoSu marriage ahead of KN marriage because they weren't fans of Kabir in the first place and have always shown a preference for Dolly/ not that big fans of Nisha either. But Vimla has always struck me as having a special place for Nisha. She was the one who initially got Laxmi to investigate Nisha's past, she also had a seperate scene with Nisha during KN wedding, etc. So I want to know her. Ideally, I feel like she'll be confused and while she could be supporting Sumit, I also don't think she'll be super anti-Kabir and staunchly putting DoSu ahead of KN. Because she did also seem confused when Nisha was questioning Dolly in mandir. 

I feel like we may get some Vimla vs Viren after all?  

And I understand why Ramesh restricts himself I guess, but I think he also takes it too far. He's always been the one listening but never giving out. Others should get a taste of what they dish to him as well. And I have hope of Ramesh bedakaling or at least giving a huge lecture to GF once Nisha is in hospital. None of them should be even allowed to go near her bedside. 

And yeah, once news gets out that Sumt abuses her, with NiSa being witnesses and her hand as well, then he;s gone man. Dolly should be smarter and stronger. Yeah Umesh can play a part there. 

Honestly, while the GF accusing Kabir does make sense to me, but the way NO ONE is paying heed to the fact that KN accused Sumit of all people isn't make sense. Kabir has shown that he's a good guy. Sumit on the other hand, hasn't really done anything really big. Why can't Sumit be questioned? Because he's Dolly's husband? 

Viren-Vimla scene would be good but would be of no use as Viren's health would be of more importance to Vimla. I want Vimla to talk with RL. Vimla shares a close bond with RL together and separately. She can have a talk with them. But before that RL should have a talk.

Ramesh has grown up like that. Hearing people taunt him and he has got used to it. Dadi has forced the thought that the family has to be together if that means he would have to compromise. He has lived his life compromising. He wants to have a peaceful way out. All Ramesh asked Viren was to wait for the rest of the deadline and then make a decision. I hated the way Viren and Rupan were ganging up on Ramesh. Good Ramesh did talk...and Lakshmi completed whatever Ramesh would have wanted to say. That's why RL make a stronger team that them being alone.

RaKa is definitely on! I am sure RL would support Kabir during the accident also. I want Ramesh to send everyone including Dadaji out of the hospital. He should tell them there is no connection between them and the family. I strongly feel it might happen, unless Nisha stops Ramesh.

It's stupid how family isn't trusting Nisha, their daughter. Dadaji should know that Nisha wouldn't lie right? Also, why would Kabir need the jewels and money? GF are mad. Does Ramesh belong to the same family?

Edit

Sumit wouldn't be questioned as he is Viren's damaad...Dadaji's first son's damaad...Dadaji's choice for Dolly...and above that he doesn't belong to Ramesh's family...Ouch

Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 May 2015 at 10:27pm

lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
@Shweta: I guess you're right about Viren vs Vimla. But yeah, a Vimla and RL scene would be really nice too. I think it would be good for Ramesh to also know that at least someone else supports his daughter aside from just the cousins and him and Laxmi. 

Man Ramesh's life has been so sad. It must suck being stifled all the time. No wonder he refuses to stifle his kids and wants them to achieve their dreams. Ramesh's back story is really well done and really believable. I'm so glad that he at least has Laxmi and NSB and now Kabir (despite all their mistakes). 

I feel like Nisha wouldn't be in a position to stop Ramesh LOL. Bechari fell from a couple of stories, she technically should be out for at least 2 days. No way she can get up and stop Ramesh LOL. But maybe Laxmi might because she seems inclined towards GF regardless of the way they treat her husband and daughter.  

And the GF not trusting Nisha blows my mind. They'd rather trust a stranger than trust someone who is their own (as Rupan put it). Ridiculous man. Forget that back, but no one is batting an eye at the fact that Saurav was also accused for FJ. Like come on, he's been with them for years! He could've stolent way earlier if he wanted to! 

I loved how RL made it clear to Viren, Rupan, and Mohan that there isn't really any concrete evidence against Kabir. No CCTV footage of Kabir, he wasn't in the factory the time the jewels got stolent (it was his bday -- he has an alibi too), he doesn't have the RJ either. Like yes he's made some mistakes like carelessness and Viraj owning factory land, but even then. Nothing really damning. They were praising this guy to the heavens a few days ago and now all of the sudden, he's the bad guy without any proof. 

laboni11Shwets1502

Go to top