Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) - Page 29

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by deek_210

Facepalm* stop it CVS -_- he ll see everything but the photo..wow *claps
he sees shadi ka dress and photo?? how does he know that its for nisha?? antaryami ho gaya kya??😆
Sumit talks on phone and Nisha hears he is meeting someone in the evening. 
Kabir hasn't found anything at VIraj's place. 

Nisha tells Kabir about the meeting. 

Over!
Memory loss cannot happen guys, RELAX. If it happens the story will shift to only Nisha's love life. And V is very eager whereas K doesn't give a damn. No story no drama 😆
If at all it is shown, it could be KNAUC plan to expose Sumit. But then Nisha can't let RL through this mental torture.
Originally posted by caller123

I too don't want it. All the shows going that way. 
I hope these CV's use a different way. 
Are you talking to Rema? 
I'm Kate.
Hi Kate..I know u r not rema :p I was just referring to her as this was her idea of nisha forgetting n maybe CVS will steal it now..
Srsly ..dont ruin nauc pls

Rema..this is all bcoz of u :p plaz aage se aise ideas mat dena..seems stupid CVS r taking it seriously.. Freak I don't Wang memory loss now

Seriously rema u pakka aren't one of the CVS na? :p
if it is then she should not go toher ddmode. let her remember till her pre la days.😆
Originally posted by -SH-

Memory loss cannot happen guys, RELAX. If it happens the story will shift to only Nisha's love life. And V is very eager whereas K doesn't give a damn. No story no drama 😆
If at all it is shown, it could be KNAUC plan to expose Sumit. But then Nisha can't let RL through this mental torture.

RL can also be part of it..😆
But that's it. At the end, overhearing is the way they solve the case AGAIN! Come on...😆 
Originally posted by -SH-

That's true..but if nisha gets up it will b plain game over for sumit na? Den what will b d point of all those saboot n sumit tortueing/blackmailing dolly n ramesh bang? They would want yo stretch it..how will they do it then if kabir asks to wait..
Only option she wouldn't gain consciousness for some days then

Hi Kate..I know u r not rema :p I was just referring to her as this was her idea of nisha forgetting n maybe CVS will steal it now..
Srsly ..dont ruin nauc pls
hi Deek. 
I think that thing didn't come only to her as I too felt it.  Most shows go that way. 
I want something new not something we could predict. like memory loss.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Sumit talks on phone and Nisha hears he is meeting someone in the evening. 
Kabir hasn't found anything at VIraj's place. 

Nisha tells Kabir about the meeting. 

Over!
wwaah nisha ko overhearing trick kabse pata chala. i thought only sumit can overhear,😆