Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by deek_210

Yeah pls be like ramy on this topic :p :p I want RaKa kuch b ho... By the way as u suggested kabir going n hugging ramy would b heart warming..but that ll definitely b out of place...I mean kabir I know thinks now he's lost ramys trust so he wouldn't so that.. I toh was thinking would kabir even call  ramy"papa" now after d confrontation.. N lakshmi "ma" I doubt
# We want RaKa!!!!!!!
hug slap kuch bhi ho iwant raka scene bas. and iwant ramy to side with kabira.😆
Originally posted by Teogapi

yep that can play a major role. but wont ramy think nisha is doing this in her mm mode like she did to vv??🤔

DD mode was her first love. But MM mode is different. Lakshmi can tel Nisha wanted to make the marriage work..etc etc. Ramesh is angry with Nisha, but just disappointed with Kabir. Ramesh would put his trust on Nisha's love for Kabir?
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think she would be discharged soon...But if she regains consciousness so easily...Sumit's BP would happen na? Would GF still think Nisha is lying?
they will operate her and send her home withing 2 hours... ðŸ˜† 
actually i would love to see some serious damage. like nisha wakes up gets dischared goes hoe. everything is normal. suddenly she starts forgetting things black outs ets mazaa ayega. and kabir helps nisha to overcome all this and falls in loveseeing nisha's determination??? but they wont show that. 

DD mode was her first love. But MM mode is different. Lakshmi can tel Nisha wanted to make the marriage work..etc etc. Ramesh is angry with Nisha, but just disappointed with Kabir. Ramesh would put his trust on Nisha's love for Kabir?
maybe if lakshmi tells and afterr ramy sees kabir's concern and possessiveness for nisha in the hospital he will play cupid???🤔

they will operate her and send her home withing 2 hours... ðŸ˜† 
actually i would love to see some serious damage. like nisha wakes up gets dischared goes hoe. everything is normal. suddenly she starts forgetting things black outs ets mazaa ayega. and kabir helps nisha to overcome all this and falls in loveseeing nisha's determination??? but they wont show that. 

I seriously don't want KN love story admist this. FJ has to be over BAS! May be Nisha would be unconscious for the night, and slowly improves. And KNAUC has to do something till then and not wait for Nisha. 

maybe if lakshmi tells and afterr ramy sees kabir's concern and possessiveness for nisha in the hospital he will play cupid???🤔

He can understand that Kabir likes Nisha, but his dream is his priority now. Kabir did say he can do anything for Nisha, but going to London is important for him now.

I seriously don't want KN love story admist this. FJ has to be over BAS! May be Nisha would be unconscious for the night, and slowly improves. And KNAUC has to do something till then and not wait for Nisha. 
after fj but before lt. it too dont want kn love track in between fj. but for lt they would need to establish pyaar between kn na?? varna kabir can think nisha loves viraj and sacrifice her for viraj?? kuch bhi ho i dont want sacrifice drama. nisha is no ping pong ball.

No..I meant at the hospital. Ramesh would know Nisha loves Kabir dearly and also heard her say Kabir can never hurt anyone...So he would trust Kabir on Nisha's words? They would trust Nisha's love?

Hmm maybe.. I don't know.. I always felt that this truth would only disturb Ramesh more. As it is he doesn't hold Kabir responsible. He's not outright trusting Kabir but he isn't blaming him either.

And for the accident, he'd be too devastated to hold anyone responsible. But I think once things settle and if he sees Kabir breaking down/blaming himself, he'd be that Papa which Kabir always dreamt of.

He can understand that Kabir likes Nisha, but his dream is his priority now. Kabir did say he can do anything for Nisha, but going to London is important for him now.
but for ramy nisha can always go to london na??😕
But Kabir has to be ready for that na? I want an open talk between RaKa. Read the spoiler? I guess they meant Sumit and not VIraj.