Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

they can make kabir ghar ka naya naukar 😆

haan na magic cream. nauc is full of magical items magic cream, magic laptop, magic phone, doremon door etc.😆

i would love if something like that happens. ramy blats kabir in frustration and kabir breaks down and ramy consoles him.

nisha will be there na in icu..😆

By the way did you notice...Mohan's vasmol has lost effect...🤣🤣

RaKa has to happen now. This is the right opportunity. There is no Nisha...and RL would be Kabir's family. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Andhrooni chot..😆 Technically and medically, she should be hit in the head and few bones must be broken...But let's see.

she will be critical and unconcious and when she wakes up within half an hour they will discharge her. and no fracture too... nisha ke bones are of steel na?? she is the iron man opps sorry woman of nauc 😆
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

he can blame himself that he was not able to save her. then ramy consoles him. mazaa ayega. kabir please blame yourself yaar!!!😆

Yeah pls be like ramy on this topic :p :p I want RaKa kuch b ho... By the way as u suggested kabir going n hugging ramy would b heart warming..but that ll definitely b out of place...I mean kabir I know thinks now he's lost ramys trust so he wouldn't so that.. I toh was thinking would kabir even call  ramy"papa" now after d confrontation.. N lakshmi "ma" I doubt
Teogapi thumbnail

Yeah...Let's do few pages everyday.!

Done 👍🏼
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

If we assume Lakshmi knows CM, can we also assume Lakshmi told about Nisha's love to Ramesh? That can play a huge role too.

How? Ramesh would change his decision only when he sees Kabir's feelings too. Otherwise LS would be the last option for him irrespective of him knowing only about Nisha's feelings.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

she will be critical and unconcious and when she wakes up within half an hour they will discharge her. and no fracture too... nisha ke bones are of steel na?? she is the iron man opps sorry woman of nauc 😆

I think she would be discharged soon...But if she regains consciousness so easily...Sumit's BP would happen na? Would GF still think Nisha is lying?
Teogapi thumbnail

The height from which she falls...The injury should be fatal. It would be "miraculous" if she doesn't have serious injuries. 

May be a sprain in the neck..😆

she will probably have a mild concussion. itna toh banta hai yaar  😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Rema me too but I don't have hope now. I always loved RLKN moments.

me too. 😔
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

How? Ramesh would change his decision only when he sees Kabir's feelings too. Otherwise LS would be the last option for him irrespective of him knowing only about Nisha's feelings.

No..I meant at the hospital. Ramesh would know Nisha loves Kabir dearly and also heard her say Kabir can never hurt anyone...So he would trust Kabir on Nisha's words? They would trust Nisha's love?
Teogapi thumbnail

If we assume Lakshmi knows CM, can we also assume Lakshmi told about Nisha's love to Ramesh? That can play a huge role too.

yep that can play a major role. but wont ramy think nisha is doing this in her mm mode like she did to vv??🤔