Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) - Page 23

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Yeah...Thought of telling yesterday itself...forgot..😆 

Where is Ramy AT...Bechara..that's gone into shock mode too...😆 Let's take it up tomorrow..😆

haan we can complete ramy at this week na?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Hello :)

Amidst all this, I wonder WHERE exactly is Nisha hurt? I didn't even see blood let's forget any bandage 😆

Andhrooni chot..😆 Technically and medically, she should be hit in the head and few bones must be broken...But let's see.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: caller123

It will be hard on Kabir if RL also would not help. He saw Nisha falling. He's the one who risk his own life to save others and so seeing this would be not easy. 

I don't know whether he loves her but I know he cares for her a lot. He always wanted her to be happy. 
Now in this situation if RL also do not stand with him he can go to depression with guilt , loneliness and sadness.

Yes. But we can't expect RL to take sides also. They are standing neutral as they don't know the truth. Also...Yes..Kabir cares a lot for Nisha...but for RL? Nisha is their life. So shock would be barabar now. 
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ekstase

They could do it to add some more masala... though, too much masala ruins the whole food, so. Pleade spare us the torture of Nisha forgetting Kabir and thinking she's still in love with Viraj- selective loss of memory 😆

I just hope the cousins believe Kabir. Would hate it to see him all alone- Sukku can start by questioning that fight or something. Look at my siggie box, I love that jiju-saala jodi 😆

haan viewers ka dimag kharab ho jayega. they can keep the memoryloss track baadmein after lt. like everything is well and suddenly nisha has an accidnt and does not remember viraj or kabir.. ðŸ˜† i too dont want her in dd phase again.
I think cousins will support kabir and umesh is also back. lets see what happens.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

haan we can complete ramy at this week na?? 

Yeah...Let's do few pages everyday.!
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: caller123

Rema I too have lost hope of RaKa bonding now. I waited since they met for that. I thought that it will happen at least in the hospital but now no hope.😭

i want atleast one RaKa hug yaar  in the hospital. like when kabir sees ramy he runs to him and hugs him and breaks down.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am hoping RL would be on his side. 

I swear...knowing his past..he's a really strong boy actually.. He can control his emotions for the most part(like he's controllinghis feelings fie nisha..he does know he's attracted to her. But somehow stops it thinking it AHS no future n abt LSD).he could have easily gone the vv way but he chooses to fight back n smile :) that's really commendable.. Though Lt can have an adverse affect on him(if he's indeed illegitimate) n also ppl like him once if fall in love go too much into it. So we have to see..waise b by the looks of it(in OLV) he's already possessive of nisha unknowingly.
Right now the only thing I wanna see is him breaking down n RL supporting him.that's it
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Andhrooni chot..😆 Technically and medically, she should be hit in the head and few bones must be broken...But let's see.

So she'll remain unconscious and the next some hours the most critical for her? Cliche! ðŸ˜†

I remember hearing in one of the segment that she gets hurt on her neck.
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Hello :)

Amidst all this, I wonder WHERE exactly is Nisha hurt? I didn't even see blood let's forget any bandage 😆

arey sar mein. sbs segment mein blood dikha... lower part of the head actually.
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ekstase

Yes, I saw. Sorry, didn't have yet time to do anyhing, really 😛 Will let you know once it's done 😉

ok no probs ðŸ˜ƒ