Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hua_fafa thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

nisha loosing her memory track mein mazaa ayega yaar but abhi they should concentrate on fj cm and lt. memory loss toh normally is done when they dont have any track in hand na?? abhi toh they have so much in their plate so i dont think nisha will suffer from memory loss.

I too want raka bond in the hospital but have no hopes as of now. i think ramy will be too frustrated with subir fight and bedhalak everyone from hospital. if ramy does not do it then the doc and nurse will do it for sure. Last mein it will be only RL and sukku in the hospital. ya phir sukku comes out with kabir and Suka plan something???

They could do it to add some more masala... though, too much masala ruins the whole food, so. Pleade spare us the torture of Nisha forgetting Kabir and thinking she's still in love with Viraj- selective loss of memory 😆

I just hope the cousins believe Kabir. Would hate it to see him all alone- Sukku can start by questioning that fight or something. Look at my siggie box, I love that jiju-saala jodi 😆
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Poor Kabir he has left alone again.
Wonder what's up? 
Is Viraj double crossing Kabir? 
But according to Viraj's character once he knows who is right he stand on the right side. 
I wonder why he blames Kabir if he helped him finding the bag and all. Maybe because he loves Nisha and it's hard for him to see Nisha like that. 

I feel for Kabir because he shared with Nisha once how he feels and even on his birthday he cried alone when his mother phoned because he felt so lonely. Once again the life has brought a situation like that to him. If Nisha forgets him then he will be so much trouble and mostly left alone.
Dolly open your mouth at least now for the ones who stood up for you when you need someone.

Sometimes I wonder whether these segments misleading us. 
As sometimes the show shows something else something we do not expect.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

@bold Also in all this I feel viraj will try to make kabir feel hell more guilty saying it's all his fault? I guess after fj itself kabir will back out thinking it's all his fault n want to leave? That's when Lt will come_?
N also maybe he will feel he loves nisha but since he doesnt completely know about nishas feelings he ll think ..I'm only creating trouble in her life n I better go(to London).
Vv shouldn't have stooped so low.. At least for the sakr of the girl he loves .. He should have exposed the guy who tried to hurt/killed nisha if not anything.. Is his insecurity more imp than his "love"?

i think sumit will manipulate vv somehow again in the hospital. vv banne ke baad sirf ek acha kaam kiya, he told ramy about cm. 
arey but nisha wasgiving him signals na?? he is a dhakkan if he does not understand. arey she even kissed him na on the bday??

i think vv did not see sumit pushing nisha. he only saw nisha hanging from the bldg. and sumit can easily manipulate vv. rupan ko manipulaate kardiya vv kya cheez hai.
caller123 thumbnail
Rema I too have lost hope of RaKa bonding now. I waited since they met for that. I thought that it will happen at least in the hospital but now no hope.😭
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: caller123

Poor Kabir he has left alone again.

Wonder what's up? 
Is Viraj double crossing Kabir? 
But according to Viraj's character once he knows who is right he stand on the right side. 
I wonder why he blames Kabir if he helped him finding the bag and all. Maybe because he loves Nisha and it's hard for him to see Nisha like that. 

I feel for Kabir because he shared with Nisha once how he feels and even on his birthday he cried alone when his mother phoned because he felt so lonely. Once again the life has brought a situation like that to him. If Nisha forgets him then he will be so much trouble and mostly left alone.
Dolly open your mouth at least now for the ones who stood up for you when you need someone.

Sometimes I wonder whether these segments misleading us. 
As sometimes the show shows something else something we do not expect.

I am hoping RL would be on his side. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

IF memory loss happens..First thing Ramesh would disown everyone and move out. Take a house, Kabir can join them...and then we can have RGF (Ramesh Gangwal Family) story alone...😆 KN, RaKa, RL, RN...SuKa..everything can come in..😆

I think Ramesh would ask Viren to take Sumit away..and Sukku to take Kabir away. Kabir might come in after he cools down. Wonder how and when Viraj would leave. I don't want him interfering the family now. 

Ramy is definitely frustrated...may be he would show his frustration on Kabir and later console him? RaKa has to happen NOW! 

but wont nisha be confused seeing kabir?? i want a full memory wipe or she can remember till the scooter accident in dolly's shaadi 
i think when viraj would interfere ramy will bedhakal him from hospital. hope he asks chuha and thankless viren to go home and baksh him. where is dadaji?? has he bedhakaled nisha already?😆

i want ramy to take his frustration on vv and push him. ðŸ˜ˆ
hua_fafa thumbnail

@noor: hey aneri At completed. can u make the second one???

Yes, I saw. Sorry, didn't have yet time to do anyhing, really 😛 Will let you know once it's done 😉
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello :)
Amidst all this, I wonder WHERE exactly is Nisha hurt? I didn't even see blood let's forget any bandage 😆
caller123 thumbnail
It will be hard on Kabir if RL also would not help. He saw Nisha falling. He's the one who risk his own life to save others and so seeing this would be not easy. 
I don't know whether he loves her but I know he cares for her a lot. He always wanted her to be happy. 
Now in this situation if RL also do not stand with him he can go to depression with guilt , loneliness and sadness.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

but wont nisha be confused seeing kabir?? i want a full memory wipe or she can remember till the scooter accident in dolly's shaadi 

i think when viraj would interfere ramy will bedhakal him from hospital. hope he asks chuha and thankless viren to go home and baksh him. where is dadaji?? has he bedhakaled nisha already?😆

i want ramy to take his frustration on vv and push him. ðŸ˜ˆ

Ramy can make some bahana for Kabir...But they have less than 2 months for CM to get over na? If Nisha is majorly injured, more than a month should take for her recovery, medically and technically...😆 NAUCically with magic cream..Anything is possible..😆

So I hope the injury isn't a major one. 

It would be great if he can take the frustration on Kabir and Kabir thinks Ramesh doesn't believe him, but later Ramesh goes and talks to him, and explains he needed an outlet to vent out? 😆 

PUSH! Nisha has to be there when that happens..😆