Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) - Page 21

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

@bold bhaggu jaane ... But I'm really looking forward to this scene..somehow we can have raka bond n also m excited to see kabir breakdown (please...m a sadist too :p) mishkat is too good in emotional scenes..the fight doesn't excite me..u want a very very emotional scene btwn RLK like legit emo..:p 
But in seg it doesn't look like raka even spoke to each other..ramesh is still indifferent to him..or maybe he's just irritated with his fight lol..
Maybe we ll have subir bond(suketu+kabir) ..maybe he ll tell kabir cousins trust u? (I really hope they do) n umesh is back .I hope at least he senses dolly ka guilt n yeah also sees the marks on her hand and b protective n help in sumit bp

May be Ramesh did remember, but he is waiting for the proof? May be that's the reason he still trusts Kabir? 

Kabir breakdown would happen...And for RaKa, Ramesh should come out of the initial shock of Nisha in hospital...and also understand Kabir's state. His all time fighting hasn't impressed Ramesh at all. Kabir is justified, so is Ramesh there. That's not the time for the fight according to him. 

Waiting to see Ramesh's reaction on Viraj involved in this also...😆 

Dolly has to tell Umesh and Umesh HAS to tell her that she has to tell the truth and face it. Cousins would be with her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hua_fafa thumbnail
Worst case scenario would be Nisha losing her memories, lol 😆

But on a serious note, I'm dreading the upcoming episodes A break down for Kabir is surely on the way; how much will he be able to take, after all? And of course, RL supporting him after getting over their shock, Ramesh has to. I really hope that the main reason for this whole drama is RaKa bound and also Kabir-cousins. There's no other good reason for me to tolerate stupid Sumit and his stupid plans!

As for Viraj... that's pretty low of him. Though, I don't want him turning on Kabir be a part of some plan to expose Sumit- I don't want him too much involved in this. BP should be done by cousins and RaKa.

Looking at this whole mess, I honestly am scared that after LT Kabir himself might try to leave Nisha 'cause he thinks he's already messed up her life a lot and now this. Though, they should quickly get ovet FJ now otherwise we'll have to wait months for LT 😒
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ekstase

But on a serious note, I'm dreading the upcoming episodes A break down for Kabir is surely on the way; how much will he be able to take, after all? And of course, RL supporting him after getting over their shock, Ramesh has to. I really hope that the main reason for this whole drama is RaKa bound and also Kabir-cousins. There's no other good reason for me to tolerate stupid Sumit and his stupid plans!

As for Viraj... that's pretty low of him. Though, I don't want him turning on Kabir be a part of some plan to expose Sumit- I don't want him too much involved in this. BP should be done by cousins and RaKa.

Looking at this whole mess, I honestly am scared that after LT Kabir himself might try to leave Nisha 'cause he thinks he's already messed up her life a lot and now this. Though, they should quickly get ovet FJ now otherwise we'll have to wait months for LT 😒

If Nisha loses memory...Then every forthcoming track would have to be stalled...😆 

I too hope this current hospital drama is for RaKa bond. Till now, it has been there and not there..😆 Also, Kabir has been wavered with his behavior also to earn Ramesh's complete trust. Hopefully he still trusts him and doesn't believe what others say. 

I want BP to be done by KNAUC with Ramesh's support. I don't see him on the field searching clues, but his support HAS to be there. 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold Also in all this I feel viraj will try to make kabir feel hell more guilty saying it's all his fault? I guess after fj itself kabir will back out thinking it's all his fault n want to leave? That's when Lt will come_?
N also maybe he will feel he loves nisha but since he doesnt completely know about nishas feelings he ll think ..I'm only creating trouble in her life n I better go(to London).
Vv shouldn't have stooped so low.. At least for the sakr of the girl he loves .. He should have exposed the guy who tried to hurt/killed nisha if not anything.. Is his insecurity more imp than his "love"?
hua_fafa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

@bold Also in all this I feel viraj will try to make kabir feel hell more guilty saying it's all his fault? I guess after fj itself kabir will back out thinking it's all his fault n want to leave? That's when Lt will come_?
N also maybe he will feel he loves nisha but since he doesnt completely know about nishas feelings he ll think ..I'm only creating trouble in her life n I better go(to London).
Vv shouldn't have stooped so low.. At least for the sakr of the girl he loves .. He should have exposed the guy who tried to hurt/killed nisha if not anything.. Is his insecurity more imp than his "love"?

And knowing that Kabir and his mom apparently aren't close, VJ might try to interfere, thinking that Viraj deserves some happiness? Ah, this tracks seem so far away, right now

As for Viraj - no words.

@Shwets: I agree, more than anything they'll need Ramesh's support. Right now, Kabir might believe that Ramesh is supporting him because of Nisha, but seeing Ramesh still supporting him even now when Nisha is out and it might have been Kabir's fault (as Sumit makes everyone believe) Kabir will be moved. At least, I hope so 😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

And knowing that Kabir and his mom apparently aren't close, VJ might try to interfere, thinking that Viraj deserves some happiness? Ah, this tracks seem so far away, right now

As for Viraj - no words.

@Shwets: I agree, more than anything they'll need Ramesh's support. Right now, Kabir might believe that Ramesh is supporting him because of Nisha, but seeing Ramesh still supporting him even now when Nisha is out and it might have been Kabir's fault (as Sumit makes everyone believe) Kabir will be moved. At least, I hope so 😆

I am not sure if KN believes RL are on their side? 😆 But yes, if Ramesh says he trusts Kabir in Nisha's absence, that would mean a lot to him. And first thing Kabir should learn from Ramesh is CONTROL over anger..😆 

I don't want this track to stretch beyond next week. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

If Nisha loses memory...Then every forthcoming track would have to be stalled...😆 

I too hope this current hospital drama is for RaKa bond. Till now, it has been there and not there..😆 Also, Kabir has been wavered with his behavior also to earn Ramesh's complete trust. Hopefully he still trusts him and doesn't believe what others say. 

I want BP to be done by KNAUC with Ramesh's support. I don't see him on the field searching clues, but his support HAS to be there. 

nisha loosing her memory track mein mazaa ayega yaar but abhi they should concentrate on fj cm and lt. memory loss toh normally is done when they dont have any track in hand na?? abhi toh they have so much in their plate so i dont think nisha will suffer from memory loss.
I too want raka bond in the hospital but have no hopes as of now. i think ramy will be too frustrated with subir fight and bedhalak everyone from hospital. if ramy does not do it then the doc and nurse will do it for sure. Last mein it will be only RL and sukku in the hospital. ya phir sukku comes out with kabir and Suka plan something???
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@noor: hey aneri At completed. can u make the second one???

Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

nisha loosing her memory track mein mazaa ayega yaar but abhi they should concentrate on fj cm and lt. memory loss toh normally is done when they dont have any track in hand na?? abhi toh they have so much in their plate so i dont think nisha will suffer from memory loss.

I too want raka bond in the hospital but have no hopes as of now. i think ramy will be too frustrated with subir fight and bedhalak everyone from hospital. if ramy does not do it then the doc and nurse will do it for sure. Last mein it will be only RL and sukku in the hospital. ya phir sukku comes out with kabir and Suka plan something???

IF memory loss happens..First thing Ramesh would disown everyone and move out. Take a house, Kabir can join them...and then we can have RGF (Ramesh Gangwal Family) story alone...😆 KN, RaKa, RL, RN...SuKa..everything can come in..😆

I think Ramesh would ask Viren to take Sumit away..and Sukku to take Kabir away. Kabir might come in after he cools down. Wonder how and when Viraj would leave. I don't want him interfering the family now. 

Ramy is definitely frustrated...may be he would show his frustration on Kabir and later console him? RaKa has to happen NOW! 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

@noor: hey aneri At completed. can u make the second one???

Yeah...Thought of telling yesterday itself...forgot..😆 

Where is Ramy AT...Bechara..that's gone into shock mode too...😆 Let's take it up tomorrow..😆