Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lgr007

Nisha is gonna say Kabir...why do they have to show ppl talking while unconscious anyway ? do they in real life ?

Hii
Lol ikr? Jabse I know accident is happening..m sure of two things kabir going in extreme behaviour(maar dhaad ) ya silence..n nisha saying kabir when she opens her eyes.lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Was rewatching the episode. Dolly should have locked Sumit with the bag in the room and called everyone...She should have BPed him. Problem solved. She would have got chutkara also. Sach saamne aa hi jaayega? Wouldn't Viren get a heart attack then? Nonsense! 😡 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deeksha Shweta dii hi...
haan deeksha...always same thing

Dolly...disappointed with her really and i got mad at her strong woman later on in the epi...come on yaar sahi wakt par strong banna chaiye
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Deeksha Shweta dii hi...

Dolly...disappointed with her really and i got mad at her strong woman later on in the epi...come on yaar sahi wakt par strong banna chaiye

She could have saved Nisha from the fall, and all the drama. Kabir would have been proved innocent and RL would have been saved from all that taunts and worries. 

Dolly has to feel guilty and regret big time. She has rectify her mistake immediately. If not Viren, why not tell Dadaji or Vimla or RL the truth. They would know how to handle the issue. 
deek_210 thumbnail

Deeksha Shweta dii hi...

Yo!
N I saw the segment .. Now toh double officially proved that the gangwals r just dummies..I didn't see L.. Was she there?
N yeah I feel so damn bad for kabir.. High time now
.I definitely want raka here some how.. I think kabir has lost control of him self now(beating n stuff) as he cannot near wrong treatment/blames..warna he's a happy go lucky guy n tries to sort things in peaceful way if possible (like holi time n initially he was like that) n now coz hes so damn attached yo gf as a family he doesn't realize that he can't take it that they don't trust him/are misunderstanding him coz of sumit n now the one person who has been there for him always her life is in danger bcoz of him..so his outburst..
N yeah viraj..I definitely think he palti maaroed coz he got a chance to show k in a bad light ..viraj has stooped too low ..now I don't even feel pity for him.
N ramesh I hope he says something to viren pls
I want kabir emo scene too ..he can't just b fighting when nisha(his best friend) is in danger ..he HAS to break down n RL have to see it..
Srsly kabir is become a bechara bacha now :( see even I m feeling y he came..aaya toh aaya mili bhi toh  aisi dummy family yaar..RL please save him
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Deeksha Yeah Lakshmi is there. But Kabir fighting is not going to look good. Sumit would become bechara again. I really hope Ramesh shuts Viren if he does something or asks Kabir to leave HAQ se. He can talk with Kabir later. 
Though it would be awesome to see Ramesh breaking down 😆 (Yeah I am a sadist), would love to see the strong father here. He can break down after Nisha becomes alright. Now he can give that chance to Kabir. Hopefully we have RaKa. 

And also...Where is Ramesh banging with Sumit going to fit in all this?
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kabir ka break down zaroor milega hume
but i am still clinging to the hope that Viraj is  acting and wants to do some good...i cant see him evil he is not the type...he can be grey but not evil...

and suddenly i feel that this is not Kabir's love realisation track...FJ is still the main thing
deek_210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Deeksha Yeah Lakshmi is there. But Kabir fighting is not going to look good. Sumit would become bechara again. I really hope Ramesh shuts Viren if he does something or asks Kabir to leave HAQ se. He can talk with Kabir later. 

Though it would be awesome to see Ramesh breaking down 😆 (Yeah I am a sadist), would love to see the strong father here. He can break down after Nisha becomes alright. Now he can give that chance to Kabir. Hopefully we have RaKa. 

And also...Where is Ramesh banging with Sumit going to fit in all this?

@bold bhaggu jaane ... But I'm really looking forward to this scene..somehow we can have raka bond n also m excited to see kabir breakdown (please...m a sadist too :p) mishkat is too good in emotional scenes..the fight doesn't excite me..u want a very very emotional scene btwn RLK like legit emo..:p 
But in seg it doesn't look like raka even spoke to each other..ramesh is still indifferent to him..or maybe he's just irritated with his fight lol..
Maybe we ll have subir bond(suketu+kabir) ..maybe he ll tell kabir cousins trust u? (I really hope they do) n umesh is back .I hope at least he senses dolly ka guilt n yeah also sees the marks on her hand and b protective n help in sumit bp
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but i am still clinging to the hope that Viraj is  acting and wants to do some good...i cant see him evil he is not the type...he can be grey but not evil...

and suddenly i feel that this is not Kabir's love realisation track...FJ is still the main thing

This is paving way for CM track now. And shayad LT bhi. Now decision on CM has to happen. And if LT comes in between, KN's decision would be interesting so would be the family's...also I am waiting for VJs entry. 

Viraj! I don't know. If he knows Sumit is the culprit...why does he have to maaro palti? At least he can save Kabir off the blame na even if he says he doesn't know anything about Sumit. 
deek_210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: igr007

It's OK yaar..like rema said it shouldnt be 2 min ka noodle love realisation like vv's .let him take time (but seeing nauc pls don't make it more than two days. Even nisha realised two days after kabir got shock :p)
I want their love to b a strong bond of trust n support .so I don't mind him taking a bit of time( but only a BIT :p)