Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

It's Sumit! Would he care about the decorum or situation if he gets another opportunity to save himself? The one person who's been Kabir's support has been silenced and he's been accused of her murder along with him being a thief. The frustration would come out in the heat of the moment. Kabir getting into a fight isn't right but just this once it's excusable.

Ramesh is a very good judge of character and when it comes to Nisha he wouldn't let his mind be influenced by anyone. He'd decide for himself.

I am talking about the rest of the family. Should blame game happen? After the fight...If Kabir still can't keep silent...he should leave. He should try and understand RLs sentiments also. 

Ramesh...He hasn't disappointed us anytime. So I think he would keep his thinking about what happened and who pushed aside for the moment and focus on Nisha. Also...Its Nisha! Ramesh would be devastated now.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Ramesh would want some peace and not hullabaloo fighting. He would want everyone to be calm and not fight over anything. 

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Anu Give some credit to the person who is asking the questions also to get such interesting and perfect answers..πŸ˜†

chalo de diya creditπŸ˜†
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Rema Ramesh would want some peace and not hullabaloo fighting. He would want everyone to be calm and not fight over anything. 

hahahahahaha hullabaloo! I miss bhaskar-bharti man! and amarjeet! 

Anyways, tbh I actually found his reaction very odd. It's his NISHA whose been hurt, who is fighting for her life. And instead he calmly/ somewhat angrily tells the boys to calm down? Like I expected full on histrionics of grief, tears, anger, etc. But instead him just saying, "calm down you fools" is so odd. Maybe the scene happens once Nisha is out of danger? idk. but i still found his reaction odd.  
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Kabir's realization ka pata nahi but RaKa is definitely happening now πŸ˜†
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Yeah. He was so appreciate that someone actually supported him and now she's out too. I feel like the cousins definitely have to play a part now. Like you said, they know that Kabir is innocent and they trust Nisha's trust on him. They've also seen him doing things for Nisha. It would be absurd for them to think that he tried killing Nisha. 

I also want RL to remain neutral on Kabir, like Shweta said. They've kept cool so far.  

And yeah, I also think the mandir fight was so weird and out of place. It didn't make sense to me. Maybe it was just to show how Viren's trust in Sumit would backfire on him? Show how Kabir damaad better than his? appearances (fighting starting) can be decieving? idk. 

@shivani -- I can actually see him helping KN catch Sumit for Nisha because it's not just Kabir they're trying to save. It's also Nisha. She gets bedakaled if Kabir isn't proven innocent. If Viraj finds that out, he'd want to help her I think. He 'loves' Nisha and is willing to do anything for her -- even ask her dad for her hand in marriage when she's already married LOL. 

Cousins should play a part in this. I hope they do not go MIA like during the mandir bit. Though we can hope nothing like that will happen since Sukku is here and also Umesh is back. Dolly should at least work with K now and come clean to RL. I am finding it difficult to stay positive that RL will be neutral. Things are taking a toll on them and now its their daughter's life at stake. At this situations usually parents find someone to blame. but i hope they stay neutral about kabir.

Dunno what was the point of mandir fight...maybe just to make it convincing why the family might perceive K as the guilty party. 

I just want Viraj out of this. He is making things difficult for Kabir. As much as I like Viraj's randomness...this is not just the time. Lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

hahahahahaha hullabaloo! I miss bhaskar-bharti man! and amarjeet! 

Anyways, tbh I actually found his reaction very odd. It's his NISHA whose been hurt, who is fighting for her life. And instead he calmly/ somewhat angrily tells the boys to calm down? Like I expected full on histrionics of grief, tears, anger, etc. But instead him just saying, "calm down you fools" is so odd. Maybe the scene happens once Nisha is out of danger? idk. but i still found his reaction odd.  

I just love hullabaloo...Jeopardy...LOL 

I did think he was shouting. Also there would be some.continuation too. May be he is in shock? Also...he is different from Kabir na...LOL I think he would ask everyone to leave. And he has Lakshmi by his side. So he has the.support to be calm under pressure.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Kabir's realization ka pata nahi but RaKa is definitely happening now πŸ˜†

I fear a RaKa break up yar...:(
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i just hope they do bp of sumit in the hospital itself. i want the family to concentrate on cm now.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i just hope they do bp of sumit in the hospital itself. i want the family to concentrate on cm now.

Dolly has to say something. Else she would regret her entire life. Tell cousins and RL...and they would find a way out without troubling Viren. 

Yes...FJ should end now. CM has to be focused.