Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i agree with u on the fight isue but i wont blame him for the fight in the hospital. he knows sumit has pushed nisha and only coz of him she is in this state. he is shocked angry and its quite natural for him to react like this. even sukku would have reacted the same way had he known. haaa but he is baar baar getting into a fight with sumit. i dont know why out of theblue he initiated a fight after the mandir box scene and the knh scene. he has to take anger management classes from sasurji,

i think now the cousins and ramy(hopefully) will be in action. k and cousins will do the bp and dolly can help them now.  but wont dolly be furious if she comes to know of the accident???/ for sumit's bp only dolly's statement is enough.

I did say I understand his state...But he still doesn't have any proof. Kabir is digging his own grave by getting into fights giving more bechara tag to Sumit. 

Ramy...I hope he supports Kabir. But considering the situation. I wouldn't expect immediate support. Cousins have to be on Kabir's side...and BP has to happen without Nisha now. 

Dolly! If she still keeps quiet...There is no meaning at all. How can she think of living with a murderer? 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Kill Nisha?!! That's ridiculous. So they catch Sumit but Viraj turns his back at the last moment? Why would he do that? 

I am not liking Kabir getting into fight. First it looks really bad...and second as you said...Ramesh hates this behaviour. 

Dolly is the only chance now. 

Idk, I could be interpreting the Viraj bit wrongly. I sometimes have trouble understanding Mishkat -- his diction isn't very clear. But he did say that Viraj helps them catch Sumit and then turns around and blames Kabir. Maybe Viraj realizes that this might be his only chance to separate KN -- through GF? Because even with FJ when he came to confront Nisha at her home, he saw how KN were closer than ever and were no closer to breaking up. So maybe with Nisha out to the picture he hopes to instigate the family against Kabir to the point where they themselves kick Kabir out of Nisha's life and make him go away. And Nisha will not be able to say anything because she is still recovering. And then Viraj can be the hero again? LOL no I think that's too dark for Viraj's character. 

And yeah, I hate Kabir's fighting too. It's like Sukku all over again. He really needs to control himself. I feel like it's an instinctive thing for him? Cause like he revealed in his bday, he's had a rough life, he's had to fight for him way to survive. 

And frick I HOPE Dolly speaks up. She needs to speak up now. Last chance man. Also, I like Rema's idea of Nisha throwing down Sumit's phone. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Shivani Kabir has to hold his temper. He is coming across as someone who would do anything to prove himself innocent..then why wouldn't GF think he tried killing Nisha since she knew his asliyat? It's idiotic if GF believes that...but that's how he is portraying himself.

@Rema @Lakshmi

Viraj should have told the truth about Sumit and not create more problems.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Isha - I agree it's too dark for Viraj's character but if not THAT why would he flip side at the last moment?
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Idk, I could be interpreting the Viraj bit wrongly. I sometimes have trouble understanding Mishkat -- his diction isn't very clear. But he did say that Viraj helps them catch Sumit and then turns around and blames Kabir. Maybe Viraj realizes that this might be his only chance to separate KN -- through GF? Because even with FJ when he came to confront Nisha at her home, he saw how KN were closer than ever and were no closer to breaking up. So maybe with Nisha out to the picture he hopes to instigate the family against Kabir to the point where they themselves kick Kabir out of Nisha's life and make him go away. And Nisha will not be able to say anything because she is still recovering. And then Viraj can be the hero again? LOL no I think that's too dark for Viraj's character. 

And yeah, I hate Kabir's fighting too. It's like Sukku all over again. He really needs to control himself. I feel like it's an instinctive thing for him? Cause like he revealed in his bday, he's had a rough life, he's had to fight for him way to survive. 

And frick I HOPE Dolly speaks up. She needs to speak up now. Last chance man. Also, I like Rema's idea of Nisha throwing down Sumit's phone. 

i think so too viraj is just pagal in his pyaar...he is not a bad guy...i am thinking its his plan to help KN and Kabir doesnt knw it yet

Kabir ka ghoon is very hot...it fits with his nature though like u said...he is impulsive...lives with his emotions...

Aha! i was thinking Nisha was was fighting for the phone...hope Rema dii's prediction come true
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

@Isha - I agree it's too dark for Viraj's character but if not THAT why would he flip side at the last moment?

Maybe like Rema said, Sumit manages to convince him again that Kabir is at fault? I don't think Viraj actually saw Sumit pushing Nisha. He only saw Kabir attempting to pull up Nisha and then failing. Sumt can probably manipulate him saying that Kabir was only pretending to be good/ helping Nisha? I mean Viraj does lose his mind when it comes to Nisha. 

As for him helping KN with catching Sumit -- maybe he only does it for Nisha and not because he actually thinks Sumit is at fault? Because he discoveres KN in his house and when they explain it, he tries to help her again after making a mess again? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

So Viraj would go to aashiq mode and would do this to get Kabir out of Nisha's life? Take wrong routes? That would be bad. Again...no one has proof it's Kabir. Hope RL still sticks to their point. But it's too much to expect from them in that condition.

Kabir has to fight his life to survive..but LIKE THIS? Ramesh has lot of things to work on with Kabir..😆 Maar peet se kuch nahi hota...Ramesh has to make Kabir write imposition. How many times to stop him from doing this? It's like Ramesh is the umpire here.

Again...I want Dolly to show the pic and tell the family how Sumit manipulated her. She shouldn't fear the truth. The photo proves nothing. Dolly has to speak now. Cousins have to be behind her.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@Shivani Kabir has to hold his temper. He is coming across as someone who would do anything to prove himself innocent..then why wouldn't GF think he tried killing Nisha since she knew his asliyat? It's idiotic if GF believes that...but that's how he is portraying himself.

@Rema @Lakshmi

Viraj should have told the truth about Sumit and not create more problems.

Idiotic is an understatement. I can see the scene playing out already. Sumit putting the blame on Kabir for killing Nisha, as last resort Kabir would ask to confirm things from Viraj as he was there AND Viraj would flip. WOW 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Idiotic is an understatement. I can see the scene playing out already. Sumit putting the blame on Kabir for killing Nisha, as last resort Kabir would ask to confirm things from Viraj as he was there AND Viraj would flip. WOW 

But does all that discussion needed in the hospital? With Nisha in ICU/fighting for life, there is blame game going on? Ramesh is going to snap badly for sure. The way he would look, Nisha's life is completely messed up because of Viraj, Kabir and Sumit now. There should be peace.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I did say I understand his state...But he still doesn't have any proof. Kabir is digging his own grave by getting into fights giving more bechara tag to Sumit. 

Ramy...I hope he supports Kabir. But considering the situation. I wouldn't expect immediate support. Cousins have to be on Kabir's side...and BP has to happen without Nisha now. 

Dolly! If she still keeps quiet...There is no meaning at all. How can she think of living with a murderer? 

agree to that. kabir needs to control his anger varna he get into trouble. maybe sumit instigates him in the hospital too?? why is sumit even in the hospital??? he should be afraid and run away right?? he is not a serial killer that he is that coolly visiting the hospital. i just hope he did not come there to kill nisha to escape jail and put the blame on kabir.
dolly has to open her mouth now. i want umesh to knock some sense in her. how can she agree to sacrifice nisha's life for her khooni husband??? viren ko attack aye toh aye. vaise bhi saari responsibility khatam ho gayi uski. chain se marega. ðŸ˜¡