Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Actually this drama would be interesting. Without Nisha...Kabir has no support. GF wouldn't believe or support him. RLs reaction would be interesting. 
Dolly has to do something. She can't be thinking of her life when Nisha is fighting for hers. Also if Viraj knows Sumit has been playing him..shouldn't he tell GF?

Also...why does Sumit come to the hospital?
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Actually this drama would be interesting. Without Nisha...Kabir has no support. GF wouldn't believe or support him. RLs reaction would be interesting. 

Dolly has to do something. She can't be thinking of her life when Nisha is fighting for hers. Also if Viraj knows Sumit has been playing him..shouldn't he tell GF?

Also...why does Sumit come to the hospital?

i want to see dolly's take on it actually. will she do bp of sumit after this or will continue to keep quiet. 
sumit comes to hospital to kill nisha?? oxygen mask hatake ðŸ¤£ i just hope its not true. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i want to see dolly's take on it actually. will she do bp of sumit after this or will continue to keep quiet. 

sumit comes to hospital to kill nisha?? oxygen mask hatake ðŸ¤£ i just hope its not true. 

Though I understand Kabir's state...I am disappointed with his constant getting into fight. That's isn't creating any good impression for him. Yes...Sumit is the culprit. But he gets into fight in mandir...in hospital? He has to cool down and think smartly like Sumit. Such behaviour wouldn't get him RLs support also. 

Umesh would be back...and hopefully he would put some sense and give her courage to do Sumit's BP. Viren would side Sumit of course...and Ramesh wouldn't be able to.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Watched it. Shweta, your update is basically correct. Nisha is in hospital. Family comes (Viren, Sukku, Sumit, RL) and RajBir are already there. Mishkat said that apparently Viraj actually helps KN in catching Sumit but then at the hospital switches and blames Kabir. Could Viraj be playing him? And then Mishkat said the family blames him for killing Nisha and then he wonders why he even came to Jaipur LOL. So I guess Viraj makes it seem like Kabir tried to kill Nisha? But why would the family even believe him? 

Sumit comes and then Kabir starts beating him up. Viren and Sukku pull him off Sumit and then Ramesh comes and tells them to shut up and stop I think. I've noticed, Kabir gets into fights a lot - he's a fighter. Whereas Ramesh absolutely HATES physical fighting of any kind.  

The rest is offscreen masti of the three, LOL Mishkat and Aneri seem to be really good friends. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

i agree!!!
1 question
how can u think of THE PERFECT answer for all the questions?
i mean...they are just amazing!!!
mujhe bhi yeh formula bata dena...plz😉😆

LOL! Aww that's so nice of you Anu! What can I say? I am perfect ðŸ˜† hhahaha jk jk, I just watch and rewatch NAUC too much and read too many books LOL. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Watched it. Shweta, your update is basically correct. Nisha is in hospital. Family comes (Viren, Sukku, Sumit, RL) and RajBir are already there. Mishkat said that apparently Viraj actually helps KN in catching Sumit but then at the hospital switches and blames Kabir. Could Viraj be playing him? And then Mishkat said the family blames him for killing Nisha and then he wonders why he even came to Jaipur LOL. So I guess Viraj makes it seem like Kabir tried to kill Nisha? But why would the family even believe him? 

Sumit comes and then Kabir starts beating him up. Viren and Sukku pull him off Sumit and then Ramesh comes and tells them to shut up and stop I think. I've noticed, Kabir gets into fights a lot - he's a fighter. Whereas Ramesh absolutely HATES physical fighting of any kind.  

The rest is offscreen masti of the three, LOL Mishkat and Aneri seem to be really good friends. 

Kill Nisha?!! That's ridiculous. So they catch Sumit but Viraj turns his back at the last moment? Why would he do that? 

I am not liking Kabir getting into fight. First it looks really bad...and second as you said...Ramesh hates this behaviour. 

Dolly is the only chance now. 
Teogapi thumbnail

Though I understand Kabir's state...I am disappointed with his constant getting into fight. That's isn't creating any good impression for him. Yes...Sumit is the culprit. But he gets into fight in mandir...in hospital? He has to cool down and think smartly like Sumit. Such behaviour wouldn't get him RLs support also. 

Umesh would be back...and hopefully he would put some sense and give her courage to do Sumit's BP. Viren would side Sumit of course...and Ramesh wouldn't be able to.

i agree with u on the fight isue but i wont blame him for the fight in the hospital. he knows sumit has pushed nisha and only coz of him she is in this state. he is shocked angry and its quite natural for him to react like this. even sukku would have reacted the same way had he known. haaa but he is baar baar getting into a fight with sumit. i dont know why out of theblue he initiated a fight after the mandir box scene and the knh scene. he has to take anger management classes from sasurji,
i think now the cousins and ramy(hopefully) will be in action. k and cousins will do the bp and dolly can help them now.  but wont dolly be furious if she comes to know of the accident???/ for sumit's bp only dolly's statement is enough.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

@bold - What the world has come to 🤣

Kabir needs to put a check on his temper. It won't reflect good on his behavior. For anything wrong he goes for the throat of the other person. This time it could be excused, we never know if Kabir knows it's coz of Sumit that Nisha fell down or maybe Sumit was goading Kabir then?
Teogapi thumbnail

Kill Nisha?!! That's ridiculous. So they catch Sumit but Viraj turns his back at the last moment? Why would he do that? 

I am not liking Kabir getting into fight. First it looks really bad...and second as you said...Ramesh hates this behaviour. 

Dolly is the only chance now. 

maybe sumit manipulated viraj again??? ho can viraj be such a tubelight yaar?? he saw kabir trying to help nisha and even then he is doing like this. he is such a dhakkan.😡 Silly me that i thought viraj will help in sumit bp. ðŸ˜¡
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dolly is the only chance now and i am hating that fact.
Kabir is closely resembling a pagal in the fight

why viraj double cross? maybe its an act to make sumit spill...villains get overconfident when they think they are winning...Kabir's emotions look original maybe becoz its only viraj's plan