Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
E24 segment
Family blames Kabir. 
Kabir is hitting Sumit in the hospital. Viren holding Kabir back and Ramesh shouting for peace I guess. 

Kabir tells Viraj also blames him at the end. 

RL and Viren in hospital. No one else. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

E24 segment

Family blames Kabir. 
Kabir is hitting Sumit in the hospital. Viren holding Kabir back and Ramesh shouting for peace I guess. 

Kabir tells Viraj also blames him at the end. 

RL and Viren in hospital. No one else. 

why so drama yaar?? was waiting for ramy to bedhakal viren and viraj but yahaan toh ulta ho gaya and how come viren believes viraj???😡
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kabir is alone...ab jail jaayega...aur drama,,,,,,,,,,kya yaar yeh atleast Viraj ko akal aana chaahiye tha
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

why so drama yaar?? was waiting for ramy to bedhakal viren and viraj but yahaan toh ulta ho gaya and how come viren believes viraj???😡

Not sure what happens exactly. Watch and tell na...I watched in haste. 

Ramy is more concerned of Nisha and hence he wouldn't be in the mind to take fight and drama. Kabir too has to mellow down his emotions. Shouting and fighting wouldn't prove anything. Ramy has to know it's Sumit with proof to bedakal. I guess there is still no proof. 

Viraj...I don't know. I really hope RL still doesn't get judgemental and Dolly does something. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Kabir is alone...ab jail jaayega...aur drama,,,,,,,,,,kya yaar yeh atleast Viraj ko akal aana chaahiye tha

Hope no police and jail drama is done. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

link pls dii

On phone da...Difficult for link...its on desi tv forum
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar aur kitna drama...I want gangwal family to know the truth...they are taking too much time...inke 24 hours ek week se chal rage hain...!!How can they blame kabira every time yaar...this is not done...😡
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Not sure what happens exactly. Watch and tell na...I watched in haste. 

Ramy is more concerned of Nisha and hence he wouldn't be in the mind to take fight and drama. Kabir too has to mellow down his emotions. Shouting and fighting wouldn't prove anything. Ramy has to know it's Sumit with proof to bedakal. I guess there is still no proof. 

Viraj...I don't know. I really hope RL still doesn't get judgemental and Dolly does something. 

net is too slow coz of rains. still loading.
but if viren starts his drama then ramy can tell na ki ghar jao hum hai apni beti ke liye. i think dolly will tell something coz nisha would  have destroyed sumit ka phone right??
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: premc

Yaar aur kitna drama...I want gangwal family to know the truth...they are taking too much time...inke 24 hours ek week se chal rage hain...!!How can they blame kabira every time yaar...this is not done...😡

agree yaar. how can they believe viraj yaar?? dadaji believes what he wants to believe so does viren. i want dolly to bam sumit after this. if she keeps quiet even after this then she does not deserve a sister like nisha...😡