Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

but what if he wants to satkao nisha coz if nisha gets up he will be jailed??? what if gets caught by ramesh then. like sumit trying to take off nisha's oxygen mask and ramy catching him?? then bam for sure. too filmy i know.😆

we will understnd ramy's look but viren will not. moti chamdi.😆

Too filmy...😆 Would Sumit flee then? That would mean his BP is done by himself..😆 What about Leela and her expressions? 😆

Ramesh BAMing...I don't know yar...doesn't suit him. He is like Gang Leader with his set of men. One wave...Sukku and co with run with the bat..😆

Viren would understand. He knew what Ramesh was telling when he said he has covered many of Moren's mistakes. Rupan looked taken aback then.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

So DoSh it is...😆😆 

Ramesh would stand back and let Kabir and Sukku do the honors...😡 Nah...Umesh should do the honors. 

I was also thinking. In case there is no proof, and Kabir is taken by police...Ramesh can easily tell Dadaji that there is no connection between him and Nisha and he can leave with his family. Mazaa aayega. Later, Ramesh can bail Kabir out and RaKa can find the truth.

I want a SuRa scene now yaar. we did not get any proper scene after the dukaan wala scene na??
but kabir can always tell na that sumit pushed nisha from the building??? and the police can get the video from the padosi warehouse too na uless the police too is sumit ke aadmi.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

I want a SuRa scene now yaar. we did not get any proper scene after the dukaan wala scene na??

but kabir can always tell na that sumit pushed nisha from the building??? and the police can get the video from the padosi warehouse too na uless the police too is sumit ke aadmi.

Which SuRa scene? And who is SuRa? 😆 Sumit or Sukku..😆

My objective was..If Kabir is taken for questioning or is arrested under suspicion...then Dadaji has to bedakal Nisha? Ramesh can HAQ se ask Dadaji to leave. 

Kabir can present the evidence to the police with the help of cousins and get released...😉
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Yes. Would love if Kabir sits aside from RL out of guilt and Ramesh walks to him and sits beside him. 

I think Ramesh would be stronger and would handle Lakshmi and Kabir. Hopefully, they don't overdo the medical conditions. 

I think Star classics work na? 😕 Watched entire Baa Bahu aur Baby in Star Classics only..😆 Also Sonpari,,😆

i want a RLK scene inhospital. it will be cute. i waant rl to support kabir if dadaji brings in police.
star classics bhi nikal diya after hotstar. not even one sarabhai epi 

chalo gtg. good night.😊
Teogapi thumbnail
sukku ramy SuRa. ðŸ˜†
and dolly was in the insta dress in precap.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

i want a RLK scene inhospital. it will be cute. i waant rl to support kabir if dadaji brings in police.

star classics bhi nikal diya after hotstar. not even one sarabhai epi 

chalo gtg. good night.😊

RL would definitely support Kabir. 

Good Night!
Shwets1502 thumbnail

sukku ramy SuRa. ðŸ˜†

and dolly was in the insta dress in precap.

So Umesh would be back in the same day. Great!
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just yesterday we were lamenting Laxmi's absense and today she entered. And what a spectacular entry she made. I loved how Laxmi shut everyone up and focused on Nisha. We usually have Ramesh being the one to focus on Nisha's feelings but with the CM truth incapacitating him, Laxmi has stepped in. Her points were so good, especially the one about how to save Dolly's marriage they were willing to destroy Nisha's marriage. Thank goodness at least someone pointed that out. Secondly, I always feel like Ramesh restrains himself too much when speaking to his brothers. But luckily, Laxmi is more open and direct. I really loved her today. And from her awarance about the FJ issue, can we assume that Ramesh also told her about CM? 

Secondly, I also very was angry with Viren. Such an ungrateful ass. God, I can't wait for Sumit BP and his face. And I really, really, really want him to understand that RaKa is 100 times better than him and Sumit. Secondly Shweta, remember how you were angry that Viren said that he was lucky/ must've done something good to God to get Leela as an in-law? I think it's actually the opposite. It's finally karma catching up with him. He continually ruined Ramesh's life and thinks of himself as being superior with his family, and now his daughter's life has been ruined with SuLee. Although Dolly definitely doesn't deserve them, Viren does.  

I think Viren-Sumit vs RaKa has slowly been coming into play. Speaking of RaKa, I really liked how Ramesh said he didn't blame Kabir today. So still some hope for RaKa bonding and Ramesh supporting Kabir.  

And I actually really like how Kabir uses his brain from time to time. It kinda reminds me of Ramesh. And like you said, although we know it's false, Kabir wasn't wrong in thinking that maybe SuVir were in cahoots together. I mean, technically, they did join hands -- even if it wasn't to deceive the family. 

Secondly, I feel like Nisha's fall might happen friday? to build suspense? 

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Also, I was thinking about Sumit's blackmail to Dolly. Sumit will only release the picture/ play victim card if Dolly outs his FJ kaand. But, once Dolly outs him, won't everyone be too angry to listen to him? Won't everyone realize that he's making up shit and consequently not believe him? 

Even to samaj, the family can technically word it so it seems like Sumit is only alleging DoSa in order to save his face from FJ. So his blackmail threat isn't that big I feel and Dolly can work around it. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Isha What an entry by Lakshmi! She asked the most valid questions to Viren for which he had no answer at all. True...No body in the house cares for Nisha. If Viren is worried about Dolly, RL would be worried about Nisha which is so natural.

Ramesh! I feel he restricts himself not to leave out words he would regret later. Also, Viren and Rupan shuts him  up easily whereas with Lakshmi it's different. But I loved the way Ramesh said he wouldn't do anything without proof. RL both are not being judgmental here but what solid proof to point fingers at anyone. Moren and Rupan were blaming Kabir without proof, but RL never said a word against Sumit. So Ramesh had been silent without taking sides since there was no proof, and Nisha had vowed to bring one.

Sumit's threat is stupid! If Dolly BPs him with the RJ and the pendrive...what use is the photo? She can show how he had abused her and tell DoSa is just a plan of his. I am sure knowing Sumit is behind the chori..no body would have believed DoSa. Dolly should hav ebeen stronger. Hopefully Umesh would put some sense.

Now, my next dream is Ramesh bedakaling the family. He looked really angry thinking of Dadaji's threat. None of the family members trusted and stood by Nisha, none of them are on his side to support him in crisis, or has never been on his side. Is this a family? Today, it's Nisha...tomorrow Sukku or Bunty could be blamed without reason. Ramesh has to make a decision now.