Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) - Page 9

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

I will seriously hate dadu if he does that.. USSR yaad aya kabir so pyaar se calls dadaji dadu"<3 everyone else calls him dadaji..dadu feel feels more personal n pyaara <3 n this is what kabir gets in return from dadaji? >.< not even a benefit of doubt but seedha jail.

Dadaji u have disappointed me

arey he does not even believe his parchayi poti nisha toh kabir kis khet ki mooli hai?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

haan. ramy;s trust was on kabir means there is still some hope for raka bond left now.dolly would have kept mum even then.  i want to see viren's face after sumit bp now.

yep.i can watch all the episode online.😆

I think Ramesh understands that Kabir isn't a bad guy. There hasn't been a single instance where Kabir has been bad, except for GDA which Ramesh knows is an act. I think RaKa bond would definitely be there in the hospital. Kabir would be alone and Ramesh would support him. 

Yep. That's the best part of Sony channel. All episodes is on YT! I downloaded most of them though..😆
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@bold Read? Gaya isn't coming back..😆

haan. but i think the makes can call her back when she is needed yaar. tv serials mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

then sumit reaches there with viren and ramy goes and bams him ???

I don't think Sumit would go to hospital. He would want to know what's happening. May be he and MFD would join hands? 😆 

Honestly...I want Ramy to give silent treatment to Viren to deal with his damaad. Viren blasted Ramesh to get Kabir arrested na...One look (Vivek can do magic..😆) and Viren would understand what Ramesh is telling him. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

haan. but i think the makes can call her back when she is needed yaar. tv serials mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai.😆

She is jailed for murder...😆

I don't mind her not coming back. Sumit hain na...😆 
Teogapi thumbnail

UmDo? 😆 DoSh is perfect...😆 But Viren is UmDo's dosh...😆 

Nisha would earn more points, like you said, if she falls trying to get proof or something to do with Dolly. 

I hope the entire paltan isn't in the hospital. I am waiting for RLs initial reaction. Who would drop whatever they have in their hand in shock? Ramesh or Lakshmi? 😆 

Ramy blasting everyone has to happen. But before that very happy he broke his moun vrath. And we also got to know the reason why he has been silent. 

First, Viraj has to leave. Ramesh would get more angry with his presence..😆 May be Kabir would say Viraj helped in getting Nisha to the hospital? Khair..that's not important...😆 Family reaching there and being sympathetic...Ramesh shouldn't even glance at them.

but dolly is doshi na so dosh😆 umdo sounds like lodo and domesh like dominos.😆
i hope raka and sukku beat up chuha. peterr pettigrew kahika. ab dekho order of phoenix kya karte hai tumhara ðŸ˜¡

i ghink ramy will not notice viraj but viraj's presence will irk kabir more and after dadaji comes vv will go away.😆
Teogapi thumbnail

I think Ramesh understands that Kabir isn't a bad guy. There hasn't been a single instance where Kabir has been bad, except for GDA which Ramesh knows is an act. I think RaKa bond would definitely be there in the hospital. Kabir would be alone and Ramesh would support him. 

Yep. That's the best part of Sony channel. All episodes is on YT! I downloaded most of them though..😆

i want a raka comforting hug inhospital yaar. kabir will be too shocked coz nisha fell in forn of his eyes. so ramy can support him while lakshmi can support ramy. raka bond will then be back.
haan. sp ne toh saara video nikaldiya. even from star classics.😡
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but dolly is doshi na so dosh😆 umdo sounds like lodo and domesh like dominos.😆

i hope raka and sukku beat up chuha. peterr pettigrew kahika. ab dekho order of phoenix kya karte hai tumhara ðŸ˜¡

i ghink ramy will not notice viraj but viraj's presence will irk kabir more and after dadaji comes vv will go away.😆

So DoSh it is...😆😆 

Ramesh would stand back and let Kabir and Sukku do the honors...😡 Nah...Umesh should do the honors. 

I was also thinking. In case there is no proof, and Kabir is taken by police...Ramesh can easily tell Dadaji that there is no connection between him and Nisha and he can leave with his family. Mazaa aayega. Later, Ramesh can bail Kabir out and RaKa can find the truth.
Teogapi thumbnail

I don't think Sumit would go to hospital. He would want to know what's happening. May be he and MFD would join hands? 😆 

Honestly...I want Ramy to give silent treatment to Viren to deal with his damaad. Viren blasted Ramesh to get Kabir arrested na...One look (Vivek can do magic..😆) and Viren would understand what Ramesh is telling him. 

but what if he wants to satkao nisha coz if nisha gets up he will be jailed??? what if gets caught by ramesh then. like sumit trying to take off nisha's oxygen mask and ramy catching him?? then bam for sure. too filmy i know.😆
we will understnd ramy's look but viren will not. moti chamdi.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i want a raka comforting hug inhospital yaar. kabir will be too shocked coz nisha fell in forn of his eyes. so ramy can support him while lakshmi can support ramy. raka bond will then be back.

haan. sp ne toh saara video nikaldiya. even from star classics.😡

Yes. Would love if Kabir sits aside from RL out of guilt and Ramesh walks to him and sits beside him. 

I think Ramesh would be stronger and would handle Lakshmi and Kabir. Hopefully, they don't overdo the medical conditions. 

I think Star classics work na? 😕 Watched entire Baa Bahu aur Baby in Star Classics only..😆 Also Sonpari,,😆