Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
@Rema Dolly might confide with Umesh, after the fall? And by the time they reach hospital, blame games going on, and Umesh and Dolly BPs Sumit, in Sumit's absence?
Originally posted by Teogapi

I agree yaar but the cousins except jwala do not support nisha when she needs them the most.  like ritesh shart and now this. i am disappointed with aman more. how can she give that eye rolling type bas karo expression when nisha pleads to dolly?? disppointed with her.😡
dadaji needs a jhatka and raka's outburst after the fall can do that. i just hope dadaji does not try to bedhakal kabir from hospital and support sumit.
I will seriously hate dadu if he does that.. USSR yaad aya kabir so pyaar se calls dadaji dadu"<3 everyone else calls him dadaji..dadu feel feels more personal n pyaara <3 n this is what kabir gets in return from dadaji? >.< not even a benefit of doubt but seedha jail.
Dadaji u have disappointed me
Originally posted by arshiss

so someone is also writing ca xams lik me...😆
hi 5. i am writing ca too. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by deek_210

Arrey u guys do don't remember chandu track? There he changed his clothes while runningx'D here maybe he ll change while riding the bike
arey haan. ye toh chalta hai yaar.😆
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Please don't start discussing accounts paper now..😆😆
sha i was going to start discussing about it 😆
chalo theek hai chodo jo beeth gaya vo beeth gaya ðŸ˜† 

sha i was going to start discussing about it 😆
chalo theek hai chodo jo beeth gaya vo beeth gaya ðŸ˜† 

@bold Read? Gaya isn't coming back..😆

But that was long back na. I think cousins have come a long way. Ritiesh was manipulting then..but after that I think cousins have been together. Though dakkans,..they have been with Nisha. 

Aman! No comments. 

Ramesh is like a volcano to be about to burst, just waiting for KN to get the proof. Nisha in hospital and seeing family blaming Kabir...He wouldn't keep quiet. He would blast everyone to just leave them alone. He would side Kabir. May be the "fatherly moment" too might come then. 

Ramesh should have a confrontation scene with Dadaji now.
haan but there has not been any character growth too na except for kirti.😆 dolly is still the same and no idea about umesh. i hope DoMesh(ya pir DoSh?? like viren ke DoSh 🤣) support kn now.😆
aman is too irriating. i will bam her if she cries seeing viraj bhai inhospital.😡

i just want bp to happen jaldi se now and jwlamukhi ramy to blast everyone.😡

Ramesh still trusts Kabir. I am sure he would believe if Kabir tells Sumit pushed Nisha, but Kabir should have seen it na? Ramesh should blast Viren and co..BAS! May be Dolly would do? I wish Dolly had seen the way her father was talking to Ramesh. 

Wah! Great. Now we can discuss PV also..😆 
haan. ramy;s trust was on kabir means there is still some hope for raka bond left now.dolly would have kept mum even then.  i want to see viren's face after sumit bp now.
yep.i can watch all the episode online.😆

haan but there has not been any character growth too na except for kirti.😆 dolly is still the same and no idea about umesh. i hope DoMesh(ya pir DoSh?? like viren ke DoSh 🤣) support kn now.😆
aman is too irriating. i will bam her if she cries seeing viraj bhai inhospital.😡

i just want bp to happen jaldi se now and jwlamukhi ramy to blast everyone.😡

UmDo? 😆 DoSh is perfect...😆 But Viren is UmDo's dosh...😆 

Nisha would earn more points, like you said, if she falls trying to get proof or something to do with Dolly. 

I hope the entire paltan isn't in the hospital. I am waiting for RLs initial reaction. Who would drop whatever they have in their hand in shock? Ramesh or Lakshmi? 😆 

Ramy blasting everyone has to happen. But before that very happy he broke his moun vrath. And we also got to know the reason why he has been silent. 

First, Viraj has to leave. Ramesh would get more angry with his presence..😆 May be Kabir would say Viraj helped in getting Nisha to the hospital? Khair..that's not important...😆 Family reaching there and being sympathetic...Ramesh shouldn't even glance at them.

@Rema Dolly might confide with Umesh, after the fall? And by the time they reach hospital, blame games going on, and Umesh and Dolly BPs Sumit, in Sumit's absence?
then sumit reaches there with viren and ramy goes and bams him ???