Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deek_210

OK wait..I just saw d epi seeing u guys talk about RL so much..but leg me tell u all sachu sachi ..I just love sumit...🤣 Itna acha Maine kabhi feel nhi kiya h..RL ka emotional scene n after that sumits villainous expressions n actions was a stress buster for me ..haha he cracked me up today :p

I looveed sumit in today's epi x'D he's a lucky guy :p

after RL i loved sumit so much. hewas superb. hoo was superb yaar.😆
where is ashley?? she has to change her dp now to sumit's hoo.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

maybe he is wearing the shirt underneath this electrician shirt. do shirton ka fashion hai na??😆

abhi i have not seen the precap.😆

Haha...Anyway..CVs wouldn't answer such simple questions like shirt change..😆

What role can Umesh play? I feel he would side Nisha? Or Dolly would tell Umesh the truth?
arshiss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i want sumit bp to happen when nisha is in hospital. like sumit bp happens in front of dadaji and gff except moren. then when moren enter ramy bams sumit and beats him up then moren blasting ramy and then ramy blasting moren and then the nurse comes and tells that its hospital and not a fish market ghar jayiye thode log. dadaji insists to stay but then ramy bedhakals them. 

vaise bhi we are getting vivek here in nauc na??😆

accounts over two more to go. 14 and 16th then over. today's exam was actually easy. i love accounts but hate auditing and it. 14 and 16 ko auditing and it hai. hope it goes well too.😊

so someone is also writing ca xams lik me...😆
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

maybe he is wearing the shirt underneath this electrician shirt. do shirton ka fashion hai na??😆

abhi i have not seen the precap.😆

Arrey u guys do don't remember chandu track? There he changed his clothes while runningx'D here maybe he ll change while riding the bike
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

At the same time...Cousins do stick together. I loved how Kirti was with Nisha during SV and put some sense into her. Cousins participating in RYTI for Nisha? Yes..Nisha does a lot more...but cousins love Nisha equally. Not to forget..Nisha gets RL support for whatever she does, that's not the case with others. 

Ramesh knows that. May be he thinks everyone are blaming Kabir like this because he is his damaad? I really felt he would take a major step after this. At least voice out what the family has been doing with his kids. Dadaji needs a reality check. He has ruined Nisha's life with CM..upar se he is blaming Kabir, who did CM for Dadaji's sake without proof? 

I hated Moren and Rupan. Why doesn't they think WHY is KN behind Sumit? 😕 There has to be a reason na? And the way Rupan said Dadaji treats Kabir as bhagwaan, Ramy looked like he wanted to strangle Rupan. 

Arey! I want Ramy to bedakal himself from the family. I want him to tell he is severing ties with the family...and there is no need for the family to worry about Nisha.

I agree yaar but the cousins except jwala do not support nisha when she needs them the most.  like ritesh shart and now this. i am disappointed with aman more. how can she give that eye rolling type bas karo expression when nisha pleads to dolly?? disppointed with her.😡
dadaji needs a jhatka and raka's outburst after the fall can do that. i just hope dadaji does not try to bedhakal kabir from hospital and support sumit.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshiss

so someone is also writing ca xams lik me...😆

Please don't start discussing accounts paper now..😆😆
Teogapi thumbnail

It would be awesome if Ramy beats the hell out of Sumit. But how about Sumit's BP happens in the hospital...and Ramy just gives one stare at Dadaji-Moren and rest and asks them to leave and do whatever they want with their damaad. He has no connection with them anymore. 

Yeah...But Vivek's Lucky and his family had a completely different and fun flavour. Nothing can beat that. 

I am sure it would go well..😊 

i want bp to happen and ramy to know that sumit pushed nisha. then he will turn into jwala mukhi and if viren supports sumit then uski kher nahi... what if kabir says sumit pushed nisha and ramy beats him up and viren blats him and ramy blasts him back and asks him to go home??
i will watch that after exams. monday se i am free.

thanks yaar. ðŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail

I agree yaar but the cousins except jwala do not support nisha when she needs them the most.  like ritesh shart and now this. i am disappointed with aman more. how can she give that eye rolling type bas karo expression when nisha pleads to dolly?? disppointed with her.😡

dadaji needs a jhatka and raka's outburst after the fall can do that. i just hope dadaji does not try to bedhakal kabir from hospital and support sumit.

But that was long back na. I think cousins have come a long way. Ritiesh was manipulting then..but after that I think cousins have been together. Though dakkans,..they have been with Nisha. 

Aman! No comments. 

Ramesh is like a volcano to be about to burst, just waiting for KN to get the proof. Nisha in hospital and seeing family blaming Kabir...He wouldn't keep quiet. He would blast everyone to just leave them alone. He would side Kabir. May be the "fatherly moment" too might come then. 

Ramesh should have a confrontation scene with Dadaji now.
Teogapi thumbnail

Haha...Anyway..CVs wouldn't answer such simple questions like shirt change..😆

What role can Umesh play? I feel he would side Nisha? Or Dolly would tell Umesh the truth?

maybe his sirt is like nisha ka magic hair?? nisha hair too got straighned after viraj ka daaaru desi scene na??😆
i feel dolly will confide in umesh.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i want bp to happen and ramy to know that sumit pushed nisha. then he will turn into jwala mukhi and if viren supports sumit then uski kher nahi... what if kabir says sumit pushed nisha and ramy beats him up and viren blats him and ramy blasts him back and asks him to go home??

i will watch that after exams. monday se i am free.

thanks yaar. ðŸ˜ƒ

Ramesh still trusts Kabir. I am sure he would believe if Kabir tells Sumit pushed Nisha, but Kabir should have seen it na? Ramesh should blast Viren and co..BAS! May be Dolly would do? I wish Dolly had seen the way her father was talking to Ramesh. 

Wah! Great. Now we can discuss PV also..😆