Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Precap is Sumit-Dolly in market I think..and Nisha is consoling Dolly...Sumit is telling her time is about to be up. There Kabir goes to Viraj's place. 
Nisha is same dress as the building fall.
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
precap 
sumti saya nisha to stop her speech 24hrs are going to end and ur 3 month hubby will go to jail

kabir in virajs house as elecyrician 
..Happy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

sumit was the star in knh scene. and the hoo took the cake.😆

true ðŸ˜†
But Rl was the Star in the Whole Epi ..love them and their trust on their children ðŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema I do understand. Dolly should have faced the truth. She should have used Nisha's life for this. Suddenly she goes bechari and then strong girl? Ok..Viren might have heart attack. Keep him away from the truth. Why not tell Dadaji and Vimla alone?
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you Happy and Shwets. I think Nisha's fall scene would be on Thursday. I hope cousins finish their search in the house by tomorrow and come to the scene..😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Dolly got married because of Nisha..Else Sumit would have run away on that day itself. Nisha saved Dolly's name in the terrace incident...And..come on..Isn't Nisha his daughter too? 

he never considered nisha as his daughter. iwould say morennever considered NSB as their children. selfish creatures.😡
..Happy.. thumbnail
i am sure we r going to get a scene of doctor saying nisha died and then kabir comes and shakes nisha and suddenly nisha gets her life back ..and finally the doctor says it a miracle ðŸ˜†

this is a standard scene of every hindi serial when the hro .heroine is in the hospital fighting for his/her life ðŸ˜†

sooo  dramtic sequence it wuld be ..

wht say guys !!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Kate I guess cousins would go MIA now. It would only be KN. But I hope cousins try some other way to get a clue somehow. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema It's not new. Moren or Rupan have never considered Ramesh and family as their own. It's only Ramesh and from Ramesh, the kids are helping each other. 
Dadaji should know about Moren khaands. What was Viren talking about? Chota mota mistakes done by Ramesh..like following Lakshmi and getting caught? He has got Ramesh into bigger problems messing his life. 

And Dadaji being a wise man...Shouldn't he be patient and trust Nisha? 

Loved the way how Ramesh remembered the bedakal threat. I really hope he plans to leave the house.
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Kate I guess cousins would go MIA now. It would only be KN. But I hope cousins try some other way to get a clue somehow. 

What is MIA?
 I think I missed this.