Users

Frequent Posters

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: diyah_us

it looked like nisha couldnt believe that viraj has joined hands with sumit &
stooped so low to oust kabir from nishas life. she still trusts him enough to
believe that he cant stoop so low. but i actually liked when sumit did something like 'boom' & laughed. i actually laughed along with him. dont know why though😆. but the bros & sils
r disgusting. when the doc says that v want only family members to stay around nisha & in hospital,
i so want ramy to say that only kabir, he & lakshmi can stay. others can go to hell😡 bcos they
r not his family

@bold dream scene >.< I hope that so happens..ramy kick everyone :/
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Teogapi

I saw that. aisa lagraha tha ki h was giving breth test to police.🤣 oodhu hoo.🤣

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ the scene was funny and even his luagh after his dialuague gussa and all hhan ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

That was so pathetic. How can Viren forget all that Ramesh has done for him? I mean Ramesh's life is ruined because of Viren. Disgusting. He doesn't deserve a brother like Ramesh. And Ramesh should leave the house with his kids. 

really. He doesnot deserve ramesh as brother. From first i dont like him, so selfish. He dont even care about that ramesh is his brother. How easily he said that for nisha dolly's married life at stake.😡
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I absolutely hate Viren. I mean what does that three want Ramesh to do. Put Kabir behind bars without proof? Ruin Nisha's life? Selfish guys. Lakshmi was right...no one cares for Nisha..😡 Ramesh should blast everyone after the accident.

even dadaji was like that. he believed kabir to be the culprit for fj without proof but when nisha ans saurav said that they have seen sulee with the jewels he di not believe. ramy should sever ties with gf after nisha's fall.😡
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bul3

It was sad to see Viren shooting guns at Ramesh and Nisha..it is understandable to be protective for your own kids but Nisha is also like his daughter..but I would not say he is a bad man..the situations are pretty bad at this moment..Dolly's life has been questioned so much in the past 24 hours and he had to hear her character being questioned and hearing that her son-in-law might be a bad guy..that leads to directly thinking how his daughter's life is ruined!..

Ramehs and Laxmi were totally right in their places..but I was surprised how when Laxmi said how they are not thinking about Nisha's life nobody retorted about the fact that hers ad Kabir's is anyways a 3 month marriage..I expected that would be revelation for Laxmi today when we got her surprise entry but it did not happen!
Kabir-Nisha are completely there for each-other..their support,trust and care for each other is heartwarming. Love how these two find small moments to smile even during these tough times.
Dolly is probably at the worst place as of now..her husband is a thief, a physically and mentally harassing man and she can do nothing about it...she wanted to do the right thing but Sumit used his cards well..I would have loved Dolly to show some strength and not bow down to his threats but I dot blame her after what all Viren said to her and how he almost on the verge of a heart-attack earlier..it is enough reason for her fear but maybe she should work to find a way out because she cannot succumb to a man like Sumit..not just for herself, but for her family, their family business and Nisha-Kabir..moreover Sumit is stooping lower and lower every day..she has to realise that like kabir said truth will come out sooner or later but sooner the better..

I don't know. He is definitely not grateful. Yes...Dolly's life is going under problems...But isn't that because of Saurav? Yes..KN is blaming Sumit, and Sumit is also doing the same too. Where does old talks come in here? Why bring in what Viren has done for Ramesh and talk as if Ramesh hasn't done anything for them? Why not sit and talk and sort it out? Wait for proof? Why thinking only to save Dolly's life? And not Nisha's? RL is quiet because they want proof, which no one has. Viren isn't a bad man...but he is ungrateful and selfish. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhillyarya

really. He doesnot deserve ramesh as brother. From first i dont like him, so selfish. He dont even care about that ramesh is his brother. How easily he said that for nisha dolly's married life at stake.😡

Dolly got married because of Nisha..Else Sumit would have run away on that day itself. Nisha saved Dolly's name in the terrace incident...And..come on..Isn't Nisha his daughter too? 
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Best part of today

The return of Lakshmi!!

Good tidings to earth...

I still  think Dolly should have taken the leap...And come on adults...they believe everything anyone says???
Thats sorry to say just TERRIBLE!! Apart from RL and Im sure Dadi...

They trust a Sumit more than their own children they raised??
Shame on them!!

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soooperfan

Best part of today

The return of Lakshmi!!

Good tidings to earth...

I still  think Dolly should have taken the leap...And come on adults...they believe everything anyone says???
Thats sorry to say just TERRIBLE!! Apart from RL and Im sure Dadi...

They trust a Sumit more than their own children they raised??
Shame on them!!

That's the fear in Dolly...No one would believe her. Everyone would believe Sumit! She saw how no one trusted Nisha. Disgusting. I want Dadi back too. She can bang some sense into Dadaji not to jump the gun and wait for proof. 

Honestly...KN are lucky to have RL who aren't judgmental. Even with CM behind him, Ramesh was clear about FJ.
Teogapi thumbnail

But why are they fighting for that phone. That proves nothing. Saurav can say the truth. It's stupid. 

Ramesh blasting toh definitely hoga when he sees Nisha in the hospital. 

@bold Haha...I thought the same too. Yet I felt...Isn't Nisha thinking about Dolly now? She knew something was wrong. Yes...Dolly was selfish...Yet we can't deny there is a bond there for sure, which isn't there in Moren.

nisha is thinking about dolly even after bedhakal threat but dolly was not even opening her mouth there. dolly is in self pity main bechari duniya ki maari mode. she has to understand that she hsa to fight her own battles no one else can help her if she doesnt want to take the initiative.
but dolly will be like meri izzat lut gayi and nisha will be concerned and fight for the phone. hope dolly does bp of sumit after accdent atleast.😡
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Happy..

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ the scene was funny and even his luagh after his dialuague gussa and all hhan ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

sumit was the star in knh scene. and the hoo took the cake.😆