Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) - Page 2

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

i loved the hoo 🤣

when he did tht u shud see the way i was laughing actually i was rofling 🤣🤣 ..i thought he will say something when he went near kabir but ..hoo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Rema Dolly-Viren are all the same. They use Nisha-Ramesh when they want and throw them away. Ramesh was strong today. He isn't in shock mode but probably in patient/waiting mode. Ramesh should just ask everyone to leave when at Nisha's accident. I am sure RaKa would be on Kabir's side for sure. 
Dolly was stupud. She should have stood for truth.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Happy..

when he did tht u shud see the way i was laughing actually i was rofling 🤣🤣 ..i thought he will say something when he went near kabir but ..hoo 🤣

I saw that. aisa lagraha tha ki h was giving breth test to police.🤣 oodhu hoo.🤣
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema Dolly-Viren are all the same. They use Nisha-Ramesh when they want and throw them away. Ramesh was strong today. He isn't in shock mode but probably in patient/waiting mode. Ramesh should just ask everyone to leave when at Nisha's accident. I am sure RaKa would be on Kabir's side for sure. 

Dolly was stupud. She should have stood for truth.

Dolly is idiot stupid ghaadhi. i hope RLK blasts her after nisha's fall. i want nisha to be sierious and sumit to arrested on the charges of fraud and attempt to murder.
i think nisha falls while taking the phone from sumit. they were fighting for that. 

when ramy said hamere bache ek doosre ka saath dete hai i was like ramy aaj aap mandir scene mein nahi the kya??😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

Fast forward option zindabaad!

The episode had only one good scene...RL standing up for KN. Wow, Viren is such a sore loser. How dare he said that he and Mohan suffered because of Ramesh's mistakes and now he won't let his children suffer for Nisha's mistakes? Such a hypocrite! I loved it that Ramesh answered him back👏. The scene got even better once Lakshmi stepped in. Absolutely cheered for her when she questioned how Viren can only think about Dolly and not Nisha, adding that since everyone is concerned about Dolly's happiness, as Nisha's parents, RL will think about her happiness👍🏼. The finality in Lakshmi's tone when she said that they will not do anything before the deadline is over was awesome👏.

So I am just going to assume that R informed L of everything (except for CM?), and she rushed back only to reach GH late at night. Btw, was it just me or Rupan looked doubly pissed off when Lakshmi entered the scene? She was just howling when Ramesh was the only one, but she gave that "ugh...she's back" expression when Lakshmi came. I bet Rema and my theory of Rupan-Ramesh-Lakshmi love triangle has some truth in it😛😆.

The Dolly-Sumit scene and Dolly's flashback was so annoying🤢. I fast-forwarded most of it. Hated the bechari' look Dolly gave at KN when Sumit dragged her to the room. If you are pathetic enough to just push your cousin and her hubby under the bus, then spare us and them the "save me..." kind of expression. If you cannot help yourself, then stop pitying yourself. She was having such a great character growth and now...so unfortunate. The photo (from which angle did Sumit take it anyway?) did not prove anything. If KN didn't have the CCTV footage and had just the RJ bag, I would have still understood why Dolly double crossed them. Sumit could have easily turned the tables against her saying that RJ in mandir was planted by KN and Dolly is helping them since she is having an affair with Saurav. But, with the footage, Dolly doesn't have any reason to be scared of the pic. And why does Sumit keep on grabbing her hand? It's so lame and dumb when Dolly goes "you are hurting me...leave me". Good she pushed him today. That's a progress😛.

Fast forwarded most of KN vs S bit as well. I almost hoped Sumit would add "because I am a chor" after he said "now don't ask how I got in". But well, he doesn't have as good a sense of humor as I credited him to have😆. But you got to give him some points for his endless efforts to ace at evil laugh. Kabir trying to beat Sumit was yawn-worthy🥱. Nisha should have just BAMed Kabir instead for that🤔. And Kabir's CID-giri...LOL. I get why he would think Viraj is the one with RJ...but really, did they actually think that when they were gathering the GF at mandir Sumit went to Viraj's place and kept it there?😕 Why can't they ask Saurav now to follow Sumit? He anyway is perceived to be an accomplice in this, he has nothing to lose even if he makes more mistakes. Might as well do something worthwhile in the process.

RL scene was the only scene worth watching and a wonderful scene. Ramesh didn't budge for any of the taunt. When Rupan said "Tumhe sachaai nahi dikh raha hai kya", Ramesh said something like Exactly..😆 Ramesh is clear. He wouldn't believe without proof. Loved the way Lakshmi asked if there was proof against Kabir. 

Viren is all worried about Sumit..Wah! But Ramesh can't be worried for his kids and have to get them arrested? Disgusting. 

Kabir getting into fight mode is so boring. 

Dolly should have let Sumit show the pic...What can he prove? Dolly can show her hand and the way Sumit has been abusing her...FJ over...She can get a LS...Problem solved! 

Can't predict if Lakshmi knows CM. Can it be Vimla talked with Lakshmi and told Dolly was lying or something? I want Vimla to know the truth and feel guilty of the way Viren is behaving. Ramesh has been saving him..and has been guiding his children...Nisha has always helped Umesh and Dolly and this is how he owes back?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diyah_us

i wanted to see more of blasting from RL but hopefully cvs will show it after
sumits BP. the brothers & sils r too selfish especially viren, vimla & rupan. mohin
atleast speaks calmly but these 3 r hopeless. sometimes i feel r they really ramys brothers?

I absolutely hate Viren. I mean what does that three want Ramesh to do. Put Kabir behind bars without proof? Ruin Nisha's life? Selfish guys. Lakshmi was right...no one cares for Nisha..😡 Ramesh should blast everyone after the accident.
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it looked like nisha couldnt believe that viraj has joined hands with sumit &
stooped so low to oust kabir from nishas life. she still trusts him enough to
believe that he cant stoop so low. but i actually liked when sumit did something like 'boom' & laughed. i actually laughed along with him. dont know why though😆. but the bros & sils
r disgusting. when the doc says that v want only family members to stay around nisha & in hospital,
i so want ramy to say that only kabir, he & lakshmi can stay. others can go to hell😡 bcos they
r not his family
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was sad to see Viren shooting guns at Ramesh and Nisha..it is understandable to be protective for your own kids but Nisha is also like his daughter..but I would not say he is a bad man..the situations are pretty bad at this moment..Dolly's life has been questioned so much in the past 24 hours and he had to hear her character being questioned and hearing that her son-in-law might be a bad guy..that leads to directly thinking how his daughter's life is ruined!..
Ramehs and Laxmi were totally right in their places..but I was surprised how when Laxmi said how they are not thinking about Nisha's life nobody retorted about the fact that hers ad Kabir's is anyways a 3 month marriage..I expected that would be revelation for Laxmi today when we got her surprise entry but it did not happen!
Kabir-Nisha are completely there for each-other..their support,trust and care for each other is heartwarming. Love how these two find small moments to smile even during these tough times.
Dolly is probably at the worst place as of now..her husband is a thief, a physically and mentally harassing man and she can do nothing about it...she wanted to do the right thing but Sumit used his cards well..I would have loved Dolly to show some strength and not bow down to his threats but I dot blame her after what all Viren said to her and how he almost on the verge of a heart-attack earlier..it is enough reason for her fear but maybe she should work to find a way out because she cannot succumb to a man like Sumit..not just for herself, but for her family, their family business and Nisha-Kabir..moreover Sumit is stooping lower and lower every day..she has to realise that like kabir said truth will come out sooner or later but sooner the better..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

Dolly is idiot stupid ghaadhi. i hope RLK blasts her after nisha's fall. i want nisha to be sierious and sumit to arrested on the charges of fraud and attempt to murder.

i think nisha falls while taking the phone from sumit. they were fighting for that. 

when ramy said hamere bache ek doosre ka saath dete hai i was like ramy aaj aap mandir scene mein nahi the kya??😆

But why are they fighting for that phone. That proves nothing. Saurav can say the truth. It's stupid. 

Ramesh blasting toh definitely hoga when he sees Nisha in the hospital. 

@bold Haha...I thought the same too. Yet I felt...Isn't Nisha thinking about Dolly now? She knew something was wrong. Yes...Dolly was selfish...Yet we can't deny there is a bond there for sure, which isn't there in Moren.
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

Fast forward option zindabaad!

The episode had only one good scene...RL standing up for KN. Wow, Viren is such a sore loser. How dare he said that he and Mohan suffered because of Ramesh's mistakes and now he won't let his children suffer for Nisha's mistakes? Such a hypocrite! I loved it that Ramesh answered him back👏. The scene got even better once Lakshmi stepped in. Absolutely cheered for her when she questioned how Viren can only think about Dolly and not Nisha, adding that since everyone is concerned about Dolly's happiness, as Nisha's parents, RL will think about her happiness👍🏼. The finality in Lakshmi's tone when she said that they will not do anything before the deadline is over was awesome👏.

So I am just going to assume that R informed L of everything (except for CM?), and she rushed back only to reach GH late at night. Btw, was it just me or Rupan looked doubly pissed off when Lakshmi entered the scene? She was just howling when Ramesh was the only one, but she gave that "ugh...she's back" expression when Lakshmi came. I bet Rema and my theory of Rupan-Ramesh-Lakshmi love triangle has some truth in it😛😆.

The Dolly-Sumit scene and Dolly's flashback was so annoying🤢. I fast-forwarded most of it. Hated the bechari' look Dolly gave at KN when Sumit dragged her to the room. If you are pathetic enough to just push your cousin and her hubby under the bus, then spare us and them the "save me..." kind of expression. If you cannot help yourself, then stop pitying yourself. She was having such a great character growth and now...so unfortunate. The photo (from which angle did Sumit take it anyway?) did not prove anything. If KN didn't have the CCTV footage and had just the RJ bag, I would have still understood why Dolly double crossed them. Sumit could have easily turned the tables against her saying that RJ in mandir was planted by KN and Dolly is helping them since she is having an affair with Saurav. But, with the footage, Dolly doesn't have any reason to be scared of the pic. And why does Sumit keep on grabbing her hand? It's so lame and dumb when Dolly goes "you are hurting me...leave me". Good she pushed him today. That's a progress😛.

Fast forwarded most of KN vs S bit as well. I almost hoped Sumit would add "because I am a chor" after he said "now don't ask how I got in". But well, he doesn't have as good a sense of humor as I credited him to have😆. But you got to give him some points for his endless efforts to ace at evil laugh. Kabir trying to beat Sumit was yawn-worthy🥱. Nisha should have just BAMed Kabir instead for that🤔. And Kabir's CID-giri...LOL. I get why he would think Viraj is the one with RJ...but really, did they actually think that when they were gathering the GF at mandir Sumit went to Viraj's place and kept it there?😕 Why can't they ask Saurav now to follow Sumit? He anyway is perceived to be an accomplice in this, he has nothing to lose even if he makes more mistakes. Might as well do something worthwhile in the process.

meri internet behena i too fast forwarded dolly sumit dhamkao scene😆
@ bold: i also want a back story to RLR yaar. rupan taunting ramy was like that only. dekho mere se shaadi na karne ka natija 🤣

hey did u see insta pic in hospital?? i hope they bring back mfd.😉

i loved sumit in knh. hoo was superb.🤣 full points for sumit only for the hoo.😆