Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shut up! I hate u was so funny ðŸ˜† as if it is possible 
Todays epi wasn't so bad.. Except for amba ðŸ˜¡ she's happy to see her son in pain she is one of the reasons for ishani's sacrifice

And there was no rv ritika scene where she's lecturing him for loving ishani

And mainly because i loved ishveer scenes.. 

And lastly my hopes r going up with every expression shikhar gives when he sees ishveer that he's not gonna unite ishveer ðŸ˜³

N ofcourse thanks for the update ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by damzel17 - 8 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: damzel17

Shut up! I hate u was so funny ðŸ˜† as if it is possible 

Todays epi wasn't so bad.. Except for amba ðŸ˜¡ she's happy to see her son in pain she is one of the reasons for ishani's sacrifice

And there was no rv ritika scene where she's lecturing him for loving ishani

And mainly because i loved ishveer scenes.. 

And lastly my hopes r going up with every expression shikhar gives when he sees ishveer that he's not gonna unite ishveer ðŸ˜³

N ofcourse thanks for the update ðŸ˜ƒ

I am I wonder what is gong on in Shikhar's mind , is he really in love with Ishaani or just acting to bring our Ishveer's hidden feelings ??

am sure he can see Ishveer are in love , just as ritz can see it ðŸ˜²
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know but I'm sure he's up to something it doesn't suit his character to have forgotten that ishveer r still married but how did ranveer forget it?? why is he proposing ritika??? but I must say that the cv's have come up with a very unique idea.. getting a married couple married to other people.. this is definitely something nobody's seen on TV before
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: damzel17

I don't know but I'm sure he's up to something it doesn't suit his character to have forgotten that ishveer r still married but how did ranveer forget it?? why is he proposing ritika??? but I must say that the cv's have come up with a very unique idea.. getting a married couple married to other people.. this is definitely something nobody's seen on TV before

Helo Demzel 
Welcme to this forum 
Seeing your ID for the first time 
And I agree wit you 
The CVs are definitely planning something to give viewers one zor ka jhatka 
😆😆
Sutapasima thumbnail

Hello Taahir