India-Forums

Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ (Page 83)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
what is Laksh age .If he completed is twelfth means he will around 16 or 17.

Starwalker. IF-Rockerz
Starwalker.
Starwalker.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
he said he completed 12th last year. So I guess he must be 18 or 19.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Destiny_rose

he said he completed 12th last year. So I guess he must be 18 or 19.

Thanks 
Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Laksh is 19, he mentioned that on Instagram himself. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMdelightful.

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalinaKhan

Originally posted by ChocoholicAnam

It was a cute segment. They may not be best friends but I like their equation, it's very sweet and innocent just like Vibharth's.
Laksh has already figured out that Anupriya is moody and gives it back to people she doesn't like. 

Laksh will take some time to open up and hopefully if we get more segments we will get to see his transformation. 
It's really nice to see how he acknowledges Anupriya's contribution to his scenes, not many newcomers do that without coming across as fake. 

We can't expect them to be the best of friends, they have only just got to know each other. It's only been 4 months since the show started. Any strong bonding  will take time.

I don't think Anupriya is moody. She's honest and assertive. She knows what she want's and how to achieve it and won't take no nonsense. Some people may see that as being arrogant & moody, but that's what i like about her the most. I like people who are upfront, they tell you how it is & where you stand. She's confident, that's all i will say. Laksh did say his very alike her in personality..Smile

Lol...I didn't say I expected them to be best friends. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that they get along well despite the age difference. What I meant was when you watch co stars interviews, if they don't get along like a house on fire and are not on back slapping terms fans get disappointed. But here despite them not being buddies I like their equation. It's very sweet and a lot like Vibharth's equation. 

Anupriya is honest and upfront which is great since you can trust such people at face value but that doesn't mean she's not moody. I happened to watch an interview of hers (can't remember where) and her mood was off in that. I don't know if it had to do with the people around her or she was just in a bad mood. 

Anupriya is a Saggitarian & he is an Arian and whatever little I know of astrology both are Earth signs so I guess there are some similarities. I think Laksh meant similarities when it comes to fitness. 
Btw, Laksh also described himself as moody in his last segment and here he called Anupriya moody so maybe he means similarities in other ways as well. 

Don't you guys think that despite having Anupriya in the segment, Laksh spoke a lot more compared to his segment? It's like he knew what he was talking about here. 

VIMAL.SM

Starwalker. IF-Rockerz
Starwalker.
Starwalker.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Unlike most 19 year olds Laksh is mature. He knows what he wants in life. Doesn't talk too much. Is composed.

VIMAL.SM

SalinaKhan Goldie
SalinaKhan
SalinaKhan

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SalinaKhan

It was a cute segment. They may not be best friends but I like their equation, it's very sweet and innocent just like Vibharth's.
Laksh has already figured out that Anupriya is moody and gives it back to people she doesn't like. 

Laksh will take some time to open up and hopefully if we get more segments we will get to see his transformation. 
It's really nice to see how he acknowledges Anupriya's contribution to his scenes, not many newcomers do that without coming across as fake. 

We can't expect them to be the best of friends, they have only just got to know each other. It's only been 4 months since the show started. Any strong bonding  will take time.

I don't think Anupriya is moody. She's honest and assertive. She knows what she want's and how to achieve it and won't take no nonsense. Some people may see that as being arrogant & moody, but that's what i like about her the most. I like people who are upfront, they tell you how it is & where you stand. She's confident, that's all i will say. Laksh did say his very alike her in personality..Smile

Lol...I didn't say I expected them to be best friends. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that they get along well despite the age difference. What I meant was when you watch co stars interviews, if they don't get along like a house on fire and are not on back slapping terms fans get disappointed. But here despite them not being buddies I like their equation. It's very sweet and a lot like Vibharth's equation. 

Anupriya is honest and upfront which is great since you can trust such people at face value but that doesn't mean she's not moody. I happened to watch an interview of hers (can't remember where) and her mood was off in that. I don't know if it had to do with the people around her or she was just in a bad mood. 

Anupriya is a Saggitarian & he is an Arian and whatever little I know of astrology both are Earth signs so I guess there are some similarities. I think Laksh meant similarities when it comes to fitness. 
Btw, Laksh also described himself as moody in his last segment and here he called Anupriya moody so maybe he means similarities in other ways as well. 

Don't you guys think that despite having Anupriya in the segment, Laksh spoke a lot more compared to his segment? It's like he knew what he was talking about here. 

Well we're are all guilty of being moody at some point of our life..lol..so i am sure we can let actors off for being moody too Wink. But i seriously don't recall watching any segment of Anupriya being moody & i am sure i have seen all her segments. You won't happen to be talking about the April fools segment???LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlQnExgQMv8

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Finally after long time watched the episode on TV .Poor Parth he is feeling so bad and ashamed of himself .Because of Alcohol her mom suffered so much .Because his step dad is drunkard . Parth feels he has let down his mom.He remembered what he said to Veebha and he said now how will I face Veebha mam.

Veebha was also worried for Parth.But she said what I am doing is wrong he is student and I am teacher.

So I feel both Veebha N Parth will maintain distance from each other. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPKdelightful.

Go to top