Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ - Page 61

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Oh so he is feeling bad bc he behaved uncontrole with her I understand now. Yeah he would bc he is a gentleman and losing control is not in his genes. He feels bad since he respect vibha so much and acting like that and drunk he is feeling very upset. Vibha herself cannot control herself but she is way stronger then we think. She might tell him it's ok but will keep distance for sure. This will be fun fun how they control themselves amazing.

@Bold - Yes it would be interesting to watch how they control their feelings and maintains distance from each other.
agree i want their story to be in a slow pace. they know they like each other it is open now is the intensity stuff.

how long will they stay away from each other😆 parth is the one i want to take the step toward vibha after all he does not go by rules. he cares less about the society and age crap. i said it before 2 years means nothing at all, it is not like 12 years na😆 since parth is young and hot blooded he needs to bring the passion first.

can we have a scene where parth has corner vibha against the wall
has the episode been uploaded in MTV?
And when you're ready for me, I will be ready for you
I understand if I'll have to wait for you. I will. I'll wait
@shiva cn i request u sumthing 😳 Edited by ankusanu - 8 years ago
vibha is a control freak i want to see how parth will break this😉 i won't want their story to rush at all😡😡

i shall wait slowly they shall progress😳 let others have some romance, romance is not everything re😆
i am unable to watch today's videoMTV website is down