India-Forums

Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ (Page 48)

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't think it's any feelings of insecurity, it could be but personally I don't think so. 
Anupriya comes across as a lovely, sensible, mature and honest girl. She is not the type to fake friendships or do things to get attention. APK is also reserved as a person so I guess the reason could be that the others think she doesn't want to interact much with them or maybe she finds the entire lot immature and maintains just a cordial relationship with them. 
I think her reserved nature is the reason why they stick to their own groups. Besides I do think that besides APK, the other actors are a bit immature.

When I say age is the reason what I mean is that they are probably on different wavelengths as people. Like I said, 4 years is not much if you are on the same wavelength and same maturity level. 
Anupriya got along well with her older male co actors because she is mature for her age. 
Girls are usually more mature and sorted out than guys are so that's why it's still normal for a girl to date or marry a guy 5-6 years older because then their maturity levels tend to match. 

I am no way saying that LL & APK don't get along. They get along fine but are not friends. It's either the fact that they still don't really know each other all that well or it could be that they know each other and have probably figured out that they are better off as professional co actors. 

Coming to Anshuman, the guy is a sweetheart. He gets along with everyone on set and he seems to be as adorable offscreen as his character Utkarsh. He does seem to get along with APK better than the rest. I also think that Ashwini gets along well with Anupriya. 

Edited by ChocoholicAnam - 31 May 2015 at 1:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansinarang95snehaHCAPK

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i want a new BG for vibharth. bored of the same saawali si songLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SalinaKhan

SalinaKhan Goldie
SalinaKhan
SalinaKhan

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoholicAnam

I honestly don't think it's any feelings of insecurity, it could be but personally I don't think so. 
Anupriya comes across as a lovely, sensible, mature and honest girl. She is not the type to fake friendships or do things to get attention. APK is also reserved as a person so I guess the reason could be that the others think she doesn't want to interact much with them or maybe she finds the entire lot immature and maintains just a cordial relationship with them. 
I think her reserved nature is the reason why they stick to their own groups. Besides I do think that besides APK, the other actors are a bit immature.

When I say age is the reason what I mean is that they are probably on different wavelengths as people. Like I said, 4 years is not much if you are on the same wavelength and same maturity level. 
Anupriya got along well with her older male co actors because she is mature for her age. 
Girls are usually more mature and sorted out than guys are so that's why it's still normal for a girl to date or marry a guy 5-6 years older because then their maturity levels tend to match. 

I am no way saying that LL & APK don't get along. They get along fine but are not friends. It's either the fact that they still don't really know each other all that well or it could be that they know each other and have probably figured out that they are better off as professional co actors. 

Coming to Anshuman, the guy is a sweetheart. He gets along with everyone on set and he seems to be as adorable offscreen as his character Utkarsh. He does seem to get along with APK better than the rest. I also think that Ashwini gets along well with Anupriya. 

I do agree, the other actors do seem immature. You could be right, only time and 'on the set's video' can tell us their rapport.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
tomorrow is mondaySmile
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
everyone ready for vibharth sceneEmbarrassed
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
can i get vibha's and parth pic individuals one'sEmbarrassed wanna make siggies
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
 i. will. wait.
Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalinaKhan

[QUOTE=ChocoholicAnam]

I do agree, the other actors do seem immature. You could be right, only time and 'on the set's video' can tell us their rapport.

We could be assuming all the different possibilities but the truth could be entirely different so I agree we will have to wait for offscreen segments. 
From what I've gauged from one segment, Laksh seems to be reserved and so is Anupriya so I wonder how their segments will be?

Instead of us speculating I just hope we get their segment. Been requesting on twitter & FB but no response :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SalinaKhan

Go to top