India-Forums

Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ (Page 47)

riiddzzyy IF-Stunnerz
riiddzzyy
riiddzzyy

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Agree with you guys.

Just hoping for good concentration on Vibharth now in the future episodes. CV's need to work hard to build up their love story. Let's see how it goes.

I think out of the whole cast (younger lot of actors) Anshuman bonds with Anupriya the most. Laksh is just scared of being linked up with co-stars and he seems reserved (just like parth) offscreen as well. He needs guidance how to handle such situations (coz he's a newbie) and he will be alright.

Edited by BubblyR - 31 May 2015 at 12:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SalinaKhansnehaHCAPK

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
 "Life isn't about your final moments. It's about the moments that led up to them."
mansinarang95 IF-Dazzler
mansinarang95
mansinarang95

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
acc to me they are comfortable with each other as i have seen pics of them..in that it clearly shows that they are not feeling awkward at all..
mansinarang95 IF-Dazzler
mansinarang95
mansinarang95

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BubblyR

Agree with you guys.

Just hoping for good concentration on Vibharth now in the future episodes. CV's need to work hard to build up their love story. Let's see how it goes.

I think out of the whole cast (younger lot of actors) Anshuman bonds with Anupriya the most. Laksh is just scared of being linked up with co-stars and he seems reserved (just like parth) offscreen as well. He needs guidance how to handle such situations (coz he's a newbie) and he will be alright.

i also think the same that anshuman bonds with anu..rest agree with ur words..
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
see in my pov i don't need intense scenes all the time, what i need of vibhart now is a strong bond on likeness, fondness, caring which they do and strong story. i won't watch any crap thing just b/c my couple is here. i want good story along with my couple being highlighten.  i want strong story now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SalinaKhan

SalinaKhan Goldie
SalinaKhan
SalinaKhan

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

insecure of anuShocked na i don't think so. i am sure they look up on her as their mentor. they get to learn alot of stuff from her. she is a natural actress and good person no one can be insecure of her. she is friendly with everyone. they must be shy around her b/c anu wouldn't choose this drama if she was not comfortable with the cast due to the age nonsense which to me makes no sense. if a man who is 40 can act with 20 years old girl then what's the big deal here? they click pic with each other and have fun.

I don't agree with the age thing either. Anupriya's previous co-actor was 9 years older then her & they gelled so well together. Age doesn't matter if there's an understanding. If age was the problem, then Laksh wouldn't interact with his other co-actors either, as their all older then him. There's no denying that Anupriya is a sweet person & i'm sure she gives advice and helps her co-stars perform better, it's something her previous co-star mentioned about her too, but that still don't stop others being jealous/insecure.

Edited by SalinaKhan - 31 May 2015 at 1:09pm
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i know it's a youth show but can cvs stop all the crap on kamini love interest and going after vibha. i wonder if we will get a holi scene in WH then it will be worth seeing vibharth part in that. can uttu get to know urmila is his mom then will the story get intense, then bring in another angle for parth and his struggle it will be more intense.

bring in some cameo to spice the show up. bring in a teacher who is a hardcore and everyone has to go through rough time. spice the show up. bring in new challenges.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
agree there are people who get's jealous and it is a normal human feelings. one out to get jealous of her she is all rounder. all i want is my couple to be on a good terms and they will be. i pray they stay peaceful and away from crazy people.

lol laksh needs to be ok with being linked with co-stars this jobs demands that, we vibharth fans wants to see them together but we know they won't but we cannot stop but link them together b/c they are that hotmess of goodnessWink he should be happy and not shy that his chemistry with his co-stars are being liked by many fans.

Go to top