India-Forums

Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ (Page 32)

anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I agree with evry1s point plus I have noticed that laksh has not posted a pic with vibharth recently...I saw last was only the car pic...even though vibharth fan's kp posting in his pic to post pic with anu bt he doesn't...yes...Following news is true bt anshuman is also 20 ya 21 I guess bt he is following evry1 & anu is also following him...
I think they are just maintaining professional relationshipEmbarrassed moreovr I too love ZARA brand...

SalinaKhan Goldie
SalinaKhan
SalinaKhan

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki01

I agree with evry1s point plus I have noticed that laksh has not posted a pic with vibharth recently...I saw last was only the car pic...even though vibharth fan's kp posting in his pic to post pic with anu bt he doesn't...yes...Following news is true bt anshuman is also 20 ya 21 I guess bt he is following evry1 & anu is also following him...
I think they are just maintaining professional relationshipEmbarrassed moreovr I too love ZARA brand...

I think he doesn't post pics with Anupriya because some ppl make nasty comments about the couple, I think it's a way to avoid controversy. This instagram is just a way to build popularity & clearly it works for Laksh as all the teenage girls are obsessed with his looks. I've noticed no-one comments on his acting abilities, likewise with Sanaya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anki01mansinarang95snehaHCAPKdelightful.ankusanu

anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Agreed @salinakhanEmbarrassed even teenage likes comments are sumtyms are OTT in his pics...well..that's the reason I don't follow ny tv actors...there are many actor's who rocks on screen bt off screen they don't even talk to eachothr...even I heard abt Parth Samthaan & niti taylor of ky2 that they don't talk on sets...they don't even rehearse toghtr...just gave the shot & went...I don't think laksh is 19...he looks like more than that...may be m wrong...he looks like 20 Embarrassed 
Teenage girls are like madly posting comments on his pics...moreovr he doesn't give reply like hiii ya hello in his pics...well at d end I would say letz not stretch much n leave it...it's their life...in watevr terms they are living let it be...we are getting entertained by vibharth thats enoughEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SalinaKhanmansinarang95snehaHCAPKdelightful.

anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Even I saw...sum people commenting y they are showing student teacher relationship & all...its ok he doesn't follows ny1 bt not even anshuman...as he said in interview that mostly he gels up with him...he is not even following him...moreovr I read few comments that few commented that y he is not following anu or ny of his co stars from WH bt still he didn't replied...I guess he hardly reads comments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SalinaKhanmansinarang95snehaHCAPK

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Ok I'll clarify a few points. 
1. Laksh is 19 years old though he looks older; which helps his pairing with Anupriya since it looks like both are around the same age. As it is people have a problem with the teacher student love story, so if the age difference was obvious it would look bad and awkward. 

2. Anupriya looks sorted and mature to me. Whatever I've seen of her from interviews, she is a sensible girl. Harshad even mentioned in an interview that despite being 20 (at that time) she is way more mature than him. I think that's the case with most girls if they happen to be the eldest amongst siblings. 

3. Laksh posted a video snippet of him & Anupriya shooting a scene yesterday and titled it - "For VibArth fans". It's a differnt thing that he deleted it later but the thing about him ignoring VibArth fans is not true. He even deleted some solo pix of from Instagram a while after posting them which I haven't understood the reason behind. 
I posted a capture of that video clip on pg 30 or 31 if anyone wants to see it. 

4. I don't think anyone expects Anupriya & Laksh to be BFFs but just based on a couple of things we can't even conclude that they don't get along. From what I've observed I do think they share a professional equation. (Having observed many couples offscreen you can get a fair idea about how well most of them get along or don't get along).   
We will get a clearer picture of their offscreen equation only if we happen to get a joint interview of theirs. 
Besides from what I've noticed both APK & LL seem to be a bit
reserved as people. 

A request, please don't mention any other couples here, we don't want to upset any fan group. 

P.S.: Most celebs don't reply to fans on Instagram coz once you reply to one fan then it's a never ending process. If you don't reply to others then they feel bad so that's why most actors don't comment or reply to fans. When actors have few comments or fans to reply to its still easier but not when you have around a hundred comments. 

Edited by ChocoholicAnam - 29 May 2015 at 7:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SalinaKhananki01mansinarang95snehaHCAPKdelightful.

anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@chocoholicAnam...watevr u said I know all these things...I just stated my point's...even I too feel both are reserved one...I don't have prob with that coz m too like that bt yes Anu replied to fans twice...once she said hiii & one in some grp or vibharth fcEmbarrassed 
The mttr of saying othr actor names was my example not to be serious abt it...I saw ur clip pic of video which LL deleted it...yes...we can't judge asap...that's y I said letz not stretch much...it's their life let them live in their terms. ..we should just enjoy vibharthEmbarrassed 
My view is also that may be we see they are having professional relationship bt in reality it's like that they are friendly with eachothr...even m waiting for their joint interview bt we are not getting itCry 
Coz one pic I saw it was grp pic whre LL was laughing & anu standing beside her & pointing towards him... 
I alwz fall for character not on the person playing the role...even if character of PARTH was not plyd by LL or some othr guy then also I wouldn't have fallen for him...
No idea abt fans getting sad that if he replies or not coz I seriously don't care about it...I just enjoy vibharthEmbarrassed coz I know it's  not possible to rep to all & it will be baised to othr fan if he does it...bdw dear wat's ur good name ? M Ankita(Anki)Embarrassed 

Edited by anki01 - 29 May 2015 at 8:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPKAnam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hey Ankita, I'm Anam Smile
I'm sorry if you found my reply offensive in any way. The thing is I was trying to clarify whatever little was obvious about their offscreen interaction. What usually happens while watching couples onscreen is one tries to know whats their equation offscreen. It's not wrong, it's totally normal...you watch a couple and very often you want them to be best buddies or date in real life and when that doesn't happen it leads to a lot of disappointment. 
I've seen that happen several times so that's why I wanted to set the record straight about whatever little was obvious about their offscreen equation.
It's good that you only care about what happens onscreen, it will save you from a lot of heartache (not just with LL & APK but any other couple you might like in future as well). 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anki01

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I really hope Telly Bytes or IF gives us a Anupriya - Laksh interview soon. 

Message Ruchika Singh on FB to give us an APK - LL interview. She is very sweet and usually does give interviews when you ask her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anki01delightful.

Go to top