Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ - Page 99

Posted: 8 years ago
i just want parth to be jealous. parth needs to be jealous of others for vibha. he needs to be intense.

vibha fell in love with parth b/c he is mature beyond his age and his nature. she thught he was a mean guy but he is softy and so caring. she fell for his sweet nature. he let her in and she came into his world. there is no going back for vibharth. vibharth are meant to be, always.

how can she deny she has no feelings for parth😆the way she has her hand over his hair and one on his arms ISH!

how old is a person in parth's grade? in our place our high school and college has different age. we go to college when we are 18 or 19
Originally posted by .Shiva.

i just want parth to be jealous. parth needs to be jealous of others for vibha. he needs to be intense.

vibha fell in love with parth b/c he is mature beyond his age and his nature. she thught he was a mean guy but he is softy and so caring. she fell for his sweet nature. he let her in and she came into his world. there is no going back for vibharth. vibharth are meant to be, always.

I wouldn't mind seeing Parth Jealous, but i can't digest the fact that Vibha can be jealous. I want C.Vs to tread carefully with this track. I hope they don't ruin their story.
i was watching old episode man parth was angry young man. i wish he becomes a little open and won't let vibha get away but for that he needs hints that she also likes him.
@salina
how come? vibha can be jealous to, she and parth has a special bond and if someone comes between that and tries to take over she is out to be jealous but she is the one who is pushing parth away, she is angry at herself. she is going through alot of emotions now. she will be angry, frustrated, pain, sad everything.

how old is a person in parth's grade? in our place our high school and college has different age. we go to college when we are 18 or 19

I have no idea, i live in the UK. So only someone from India can answer this question correctly. I think his meant to be 18 and she's meant to be 21.
in my place the age does not matter at all. 2 years omg this does not stop anyone from falling in love😆

i know our sophomore class were dating junior ðŸ˜†

@salina
how come? vibha can be jealous to, she and parth has a special bond and if someone comes between that and tries to take over she is out to be jealous but she is the one who is pushing parth away, she is angry at herself. she is going through alot of emotions now. she will be angry, frustrated, pain, sad everything.

She's shown to be a mature & sensible character. She has sacrificed love previously for a friend, i can't see her being jealous of a student. This track wouldn't fit her personality. I am not saying she's not allowed to be jealous, what i am trying to say is she uses her brain more then her heart. If you go by her current character even if she is jealous, she will not make that apparent. Don't know what C.Vs are planning, but i hope its good.
so she was in love with manik? i thought he wanted her to be his GF but she denied b/c he had no idea what love was all about. she was looking for someone who would love her and take care of her and she found that in parth.

nope she won't show it to anyone but suffer alone. i want cvs to be logic and not ruined their scenes😡