Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I must appreciate LB,MTV N WH CV's for writing Vibarth.There story is so progressive . Hindi soaps should come out of regressive storyline and saas-bahu saga .Some one should take initiative in changing it .I happy WH CV's r doing it by showing a teacher-student love track . I hope in future also they handle this track properly. Vibarth fans r increasing day by day. So only we got a week full of Vebarth scenes.
Hoping today also we will get a Vibarth scene.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
@Shiva - The small eye-lock Vibarth shared when Parth was being taken to sick-room .That scene was so beautiful.I agree with you silent speaks volume.Even in the staff room.When Kamini was blaming herself.That time also Veebha was thinking about Parth N upset that in-front of Kamini he can't go n meet Parth.
That dialogue by Niti was bang on .If it was one-on-one match Parth would have beaten both Sid N Charlie so badly .But they attacked Parth in group and they r cowards .Very well said by Niti.
Payalchoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
God morng guys
Have a nice day :)
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

I must appreciate LB,MTV N WH CV's for writing Vibarth.There story is so progressive . Hindi soaps should come out of regressive storyline and saas-bahu saga .Some one should take initiative in changing it .I happy WH CV's r doing it by showing a teacher-student love track . I hope in future also they handle this track properly. Vibarth fans r increasing day by day. So only we got a week full of Vebarth scenes.

BANG ON! i agree i am bored with saas bahu crap🥱🥱 this show grabbed my attention due to vibharth and only them. i myself care a dame about what society says b/c to me vibharth did nothing sin they care about each other and love each other ( well we know b/c both of them cannot stay away from other and + point is the tear and how parth supports vibha).

.Shiva. thumbnail
@vimal

parth would have beaten them all if it was one by one but honestly he didn't go down without taking them down. did you see their faces and heads🤣he had bashed them black and blue before he got beaten. well good he got beaten know why b/c vibha is craving to see parth. she wants to go to him and i want to see their scenes now cvs😡😡😡😡
.Shiva. thumbnail
cvs better not screw this up😡
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
@Shiva - Because of  Vibarth only I continued watching the show .I started to watch the show for Anu .After the train scene of Vibarth .I was so sure CV's will pair Vibarth.Same happened and I happily continued to watch the show .Vibarth r so diff and not typical couples .Which has got every one's attention.
.Shiva. thumbnail
exactly they are so different
.Shiva. thumbnail
they are unique. vibharth brings uniqueness. mature love story.

SalinaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

I would like to add, C.Vs were also clever with the actors they choose, i don't think anyone else could have made VIbharth so lovable. Hope C.Vs don't disappoint us & we get Vibharth today.