Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Anam...

^^

Isn't it too early for Vibha to realise her feelings? We wanted their story to go slow and here they seem to be racing their story. 

my fear came out true...I even posted that she will be attracted to parth coz he is diff...evry1 after vibharth and exactly...they are too fast racing vibharth stories...atleast there shud be more realistic scene's shud be shown...then rush to jealsy track...there was an article stating parth to be possesive for vibha ? Hope it's a rumour
mansinarang95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anki01

my fear came out true...I even posted that she will be attracted to parth coz he is diff...evry1 after vibharth and exactly...they are too fast racing vibharth stories...atleast there shud be more realistic scene's shud be shown...then rush to jealsy track...there was an article stating parth to be possesive for vibha ? Hope it's a rumour

yeah exactly last article stating abt possessive parth they havent show it..๐Ÿ˜ก
and also we get very less vibarth scenes aage se angela will be around parth then less scenes of vibarth
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So far there have been 2 articles related to VibhArth
1. Parth will get jealous and become possessive about Vibha...news turned out to be false. 

2. Vibha dreams of Parth kissing her...this turned out to be true. 

As far as this Angela thing is concerned, there is a 50-50 chance of it turning out to be true. 

I'm ok with Angela having a crush on Parth and nothing beyond that. It's a bit too soon for Vibha to realise her feelings for Parth. Though Parth has been dreaming about Vibha for a while it's still early for him as well to be realising his feelings for Vibha. 

Anam... thumbnail
Those on twitter, tweet @lostboy54 regarding what you want to see and what you don't want to see regarding VibhArth's story. 

anki01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansinarang95

yeah exactly last article stating abt possessive parth they havent show it..๐Ÿ˜ก
and also we get very less vibarth scenes aage se angela will be around parth then less scenes of vibarth

Exactly...scenes will be less and agr koi scene hoga toh angela rhgi kisi naa kisi wajah se...cvs k dimag my kya chl rha h...pta nai...bttr hoga ki vo hm sabh vibharth OS writer's se kch sikh k scenes show kr de...third person k bina bhi life dkhaya jaa skta h...
anki01 thumbnail

So far there have been 2 articles related to VibhArth

1. Parth will get jealous and become possessive about Vibha...news turned out to be false. 

2. Vibha dreams of Parth kissing her...this turned out to be true. 

As far as this Angela thing is concerned, there is a 50-50 chance of it turning out to be true. 

I'm ok with Angela having a crush on Parth and nothing beyond that. It's a bit too soon for Vibha to realise her feelings for Parth. Though Parth has been dreaming about Vibha for a while it's still early for him as well to be realising his feelings for Vibha. 

they want to show us love square...angela on parth...vibharth eachothr...risabh on vibha...either the scene will be shown in such a way that vibha risabh convo and in btwn angela parth convo and both vibharth feeling jeals looking risabh n angela 
mansinarang95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anki01

Exactly...scenes will be less and agr koi scene hoga toh angela rhgi kisi naa kisi wajah se...cvs k dimag my kya chl rha h...pta nai...bttr hoga ki vo hm sabh vibharth OS writer's se kch sikh k scenes show kr de...third person k bina bhi life dkhaya jaa skta h...

yeah seriously..angela will be their in evry scene๐Ÿ˜ก
Anam... thumbnail
Laksh's Insta video

Edited by Anam... - 8 years ago
SalinaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-1822-a

Warrior High: Angella's entry to effect Parth and Vibha's life Upcoming Episode

Sunday, June 14 2015

Utkarsh gets upset with the entry of Angella in warrior High

Current track of Warrior High shows that Anvesha took head boy batch from Siddharth on assuming he broke rules by beating Parth.

Siyali is very upset with Siddharth and blames him for not being a good person.

It will now be seen that new student Angella enters in the school and her entry will bring lots of twists and turns in the couples.

As per the track, Utkarsh gets panicked when his shirt gets torn by Angella's luggage and he thinks that she torn it before coming in, what will happen if she really comes.

Vibha (Anupriya Kapoor) realizes her feelings for Parth (Laksh Lalwani)

Angella will be seen developing soft corner for Parth assuming he is different from other boys.

Vibha who has hidden feeling for Parth feel bit jealous to see Angella around Parth.

What rubbish, Isn''t this a bit childish for a teacher to feel jealous of a student. Hope this is just another made up article. Don't think i can bare watching such a track. WH out the window for me, if they play this track.
mansinarang95 thumbnail

tfs anam..its awesum lol funny..
but laksh again deleted this..๐Ÿ˜•