Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ - Page 75

Posted: 8 years ago
Thank u anam fr d caps...
Veebharth ๐Ÿ˜ญ..in pain
want vibharth pic to offscreen
Shiva : I am loving those stuff <3 You're amazing!
Anam : Thanks for the pictures. Pictures do the talking. Vibha's pain is seen in her eyes <3 .. Can't wait for Monday!!
Originally posted by .Shiva.

want vibharth pic to offscreen

Pic would be great, but I want another AnuLak/AnKsh segment. 
segment will be a treat๐Ÿ˜ƒ
agree picture do speak more then words. cannot wait to see them in one room. this is going to be great.
Weekend. I hope it passes soon. Can't wait for Monday, tbh. ๐Ÿ˜›
Unfortunately for us VibhArth are not the most popular couple on the show so getting segments will always be a bit of a problem. Besides that, though Anupriya & Laksh get along they are not the masti or funny type of couple so the views on their segments will be less which is usually a determinant for reporters to give segments for a particular couple. 
In order to get their segments, we will have to work doubly hard in messaging/tweeting the concerned people so that we get interviews. 
i think they are quite popular otherwise cvs won't have worked so hard on them. i just read an article that said things are going to get stronger between them.

in my POV cvs are showing an amazing couple that has a hotmess chemistry.vibharth are amazing and they will grow even more. yes we have to work hard.