Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ - Page 73

Posted: 8 years ago
hope cvs takes vibharth story in slow pace and not rush it b/c this love story is an unique one. i don't want their feelings to come out so fast. little bit of jealousy and care should be there.

parth needs to be jealous and possessive of vibha. it will be amazing for sure
how ever it happens i want vibha to be concern for parth. she cannot cross her limits for sure but she can go see him.

poor parth he got beaten but that is an advantage for us we will get to see the intensity of vibharth. i want vibha to say he did nothing wrong so they can get back to being normal again and parth can be parth again.

both needs to support each other.
vibharth came into each other life as a pain supporter. who could have guessed that a angry young boy and a innocent sweet teacher can get alone so well and care for each other this much.

for parth vibha is special, for vibha parth is her trust. both has faith in each other.
both needs to be alone to talk. parth always listens to vibha. she is the only one who can control his temper. he is the only one who is always there for her. both are pillar for each other. both are made for each other.
love is what vibharth is. they define true friendship and companionship. true love and passion.
both suffer together after all
there is no greater relationship then pain one. pain brings them together. i think now the story will become more mature and serious.

vibharth will fight against all odds to fulfill their dreams along with being there for each other. she is his love, he is her prince charming.
the classroom meeting was amazing👏 first time they met
he was a broken man. she supported him👏