Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys finally managed to watch the first vibharth iv. My perception from the iv is laksh n anu are comfortable wid each other n dey probably av started bonding recently. Laksh understands his weaknesses which is a very gud quality.
Anu might av teased him a lot that is why he was still so shy in front of her. πŸ˜†
Another thing is he respects her as an actor. And it was really unusal that he called her mam bcoz nobody does that nw.
And he is the 1st person who called anu moody. Maybe she might av become one nw. Ppl change wid situations n circumstances n i m moody too. πŸ˜ƒ

Lastly d msg by anu. Yes we luv vibharth bcoz it breaks the stereotype of romance n luv. N both of dem are doing a grt job n laksh is improving so fast. Main bi nahi kar paati itna accha bevde ka acting. πŸ˜†

Btw do they read our comments n posts on if? Bcoz anu said ppl r writing their own stories for these characters. If yes den ananupriya i m a huge fan of urs. Lots of hugs to u darling.Edited by snehaHCAPK - 8 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
So parth is going to get beaten up vibha is suffering bc of kamini jeez they suffer like hell
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4397558
Guys, do vote here for vibharth!! :D
Edited by BubblyR - 8 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

So parth is going to get beaten up vibha is suffering bc of kamini jeez they suffer like hell

They could turn out to be each other's support system so that won't be so bad after all πŸ˜‰

I was hoping for some distance between them but as long as the cvs are taking it slow and logical with their story I'm okay with anything. 
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Btw, what is Anupriya & Laksh's offscreen name?
LaYa
AnKsh
AnuLak

or something else? 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Parth is alone enough for Charlie N Sid.He can beat them alone.But CV's will not show like this.I think Anvesha mam will see Sid hitting Parth .
I badly want Veebha to show Kamni her place.Kamini is too much.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

Btw, what is Anupriya & Laksh's offscreen name?

LaYa
AnKsh
AnuLak

or something else? 

It was AnSh previously then one of the members realized it is used for some other couple.. so i think a re-voting was done.

Acc to this: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4396088

AnKsh wins 😳
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Parth is alone enough for Charlie N Sid.He can beat them alone.But CV's will not show like this.I think Anvesha mam will see Sid hitting Parth .

I badly want Veebha to show Kamni her place.Kamini is too much.

Yes. πŸ˜•
I wonder why they show that. These people are punching and fighting as if its a casual thing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yep, Anvesha might see Uthkarsh on the floor and Charlie catching Parth and Sid bashing him up. Let's see. Kamini is damn annoying.. 😑🀒 1 time she's hilarious other time she's annoying.

High time Vibha gives back!!!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

They could turn out to be each other's support system so that won't be so bad after allπŸ˜‰

I was hoping for some distance between them but as long as the cvs are taking it slow and logical with their story I'm okay with anything.

I also want some distance that will create more intensity. I want slow pace not rushed
.Shiva. thumbnail
We know parth can beat both of them up but I think cvs wants to show parth is in bad state, very volunarable so they did chance pe dance otherwise the parth we know he beat up his old school people black and blue. He is in bad and weak state now