Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Laksh Anupriya segment 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtUhkfn49cw[/YOUTUBE]

serialenigma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can they not post the whole non-edited interview somewhere?? 
Anam... thumbnail
It was a cute segment. They may not be best friends but I like their equation, it's very sweet and innocent just like Vibharth's.
Laksh has already figured out that Anupriya is moody and gives it back to people she doesn't like. 

Laksh will take some time to open up and hopefully if we get more segments we will get to see his transformation. 
It's really nice to see how he acknowledges Anupriya's contribution to his scenes, not many newcomers do that without coming across as fake. 

Anam... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosabelle

can they not post the whole non-edited interview somewhere?? 

No they won't, but if we are lucky we might get a couple of more segments over the next few days. 

Those who have a YT, FB or twitter account pls let Telly bytes know that you liked the segment and request them to give us more segments. 
Oh ya and like the video and watch it many times to increase the number of views, it really helps. 
SalinaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

It was a cute segment. They may not be best friends but I like their equation, it's very sweet and innocent just like Vibharth's.

Laksh has already figured out that Anupriya is moody and gives it back to people she doesn't like. 

Laksh will take some time to open up and hopefully if we get more segments we will get to see his transformation. 
It's really nice to see how he acknowledges Anupriya's contribution to his scenes, not many newcomers do that without coming across as fake. 

We can't expect them to be the best of friends, they have only just got to know each other. It's only been 4 months since the show started. Any strong bonding  will take time.

I don't think Anupriya is moody. She's honest and assertive. She knows what she want's and how to achieve it and won't take no nonsense. Some people may see that as being arrogant & moody, but that's what i like about her the most. I like people who are upfront, they tell you how it is & where you stand. She's confident, that's all i will say. Laksh did say his very alike her in personality..😊
Edited by SalinaKhan - 8 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

@Bold - Completely agree with you.He sounded so genuine when he acknowledged the fact without Anu's help and guidance he could not have done the scenes.