Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Laksh was smiling and all. He even appreciated Anupriya (i guess). All seems good. Also this is just a sneak peek. A lot can be assumed. But for me they were looking good. Waiting for the entire interview.
Anupriya looked very happy & chirpy in the promo of the segment. I thought she was more reserved but she came across as talkative (kind of like how she was with Harshad). 
As far as Laksh is concerned, I said it when his solo segment also came out that he doesn't seem very comfortable in front of the camera yet. With Anupriya being so lively in the segment, his discomfort got highlighted more. 

Laksh is reserved and is shy during segments so it will take a while for him to open up. Even Param Singh (Sadda Haq) used to be reserved during interviews initially. If you watch his first few segments and his current segments you will be surprised to see it's the same guy πŸ˜†

As for his equation with Anupriya, he does seem a little distant yet respectful towards her whereas she seems supportive of him. Also going by the promo, she seemed to be teasing him as well. 
Laksh said some really nice stuff about her, I don't think I've heard any newcomer (especially the guys, since they have an ego problem) admit that he can't do scenes alone and he needs to have her there since she guides him. 

when can we expect the interview to be out? Any idea anyone? Iam soon looking forward to dis 1st offscreen byte of theirs..
Originally posted by Nethra07

when can we expect the interview to be out? Any idea anyone? Iam soon looking forward to dis 1st offscreen byte of theirs..

Should be out on Monday. 
Anupriya has some good suits earlier in the show but the suit she was wearing in the segment was gaudy...purple with a lime green sort of dupatta πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ChocoholicAnam

Anupriya has some good suits earlier in the show but the suit she was wearing in the segment was gaudy...purple with a lime green sort of dupatta πŸ˜•
yup...Iam not a fan too...
Originally posted by BubblyR

Laksh was smiling and all. He even appreciated Anupriya (i guess). All seems good. Also this is just a sneak peek. A lot can be assumed. But for me they were looking good. Waiting for the entire interview.

for me they rock, they are HOTMESS. i find nothing wrong between them at all. hope all the evils eyes stay away from them.
by the way i hope someone make vm's of vibharth😳
Originally posted by ChocoholicAnam

I'm not a big fan of purple, but I think the colour suits her.
Originally posted by BubblyR

Agree, its just a sneak peak so there's not much there for us to conclude their off-screen chemistry. But I do think Laksh is a little reserved, as this is new for him. As we all know Anupriya has given loads of interviews before, so she knows how to react & how to respond to questions.