Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ - Page 46

Posted: 8 years ago
Bola VibhArthians..
Oh god I so loved Parth in yesterday's episode ❤️❤️
Why they didn't shown Precap scene yesterday.

Anyways it was not a dream..
It seems real
Thanks to Rohit 😆
Laksh's Insta pic

I hope my performance made all my fans 'aww' in yesterday's episode.

Originally posted by ChocoholicAnam

Laksh's Insta pic

<font color="#000000">I hope my performance made all my fans 'aww' in yesterday's episode.</font>

<p></p>

Yes we all went awww   😆 😃 😳
Laksh improved by nautical miles yesterday 😆
Loved the episode, glad MTV finally uploaded it. After watching i think the kiss scene will be real. The scene was incomplete, there will be more today. Parth is out of his senses & Vibha is finding him too cute to handle, the way she was admiring him whilst giving him water was so adorable. The hand kiss will happen for sure, Vibha seems to be finding it difficult to control her feelings. But she'll stop him from the lip kiss. 😉

P.s Laksh's acting has definitely improved. Hope it continues that way & hope C.Vs give us many more wonderful episodes. This week has been a treat, hope they complete it with a big bang today. Edited by SalinaKhan - 8 years ago
With this kiss drama m super excited for today's epi. Bt one thing that's bothering me or rather scaring me is what if vibha gets upset with this behavior of parth. After all he is her student n he is drunk n in that state he is trying to kiss vibha that is a kind of misbehavior. So she might get angry on parth. I hope she won't get angry on him.
I don't think she will get angry, by the looks of it, it seems as she's enjoying the attention. I think what's bringing them so close together is the understanding between them, so don't think it's possible for Vibha to get angry. She knows his hot tempered, but has an innocent side to him. But she might question him later for being drunk. Depends on whether she will be comfortable with what has just happened, they might avoid bringing up the topic like after the bathroom incidence. We might even get Vibha taking care of Parth after the hangover.
Edited by SalinaKhan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by SalinaKhan

I don't think she will get angry, by the looks of it, it seems as she's enjoying the attention. I think what's bringing them so close together is the understanding
between them, so don't think it's possible for Vibha to get angry. She knows his hot tempered, but has an innocent side to him. But she might question him later for being drunk. Depends on whether she will be comfortable with what has just happened, they might avoid bringing up the topic like after the bathroom incidence. We might even get Vibha taking care of Parth after the hangover.

Hopefully salina. I want more cute scenes of vibharth..
Some more caps from episode 40