Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
i am tired of seeing everyone wearing school clothes, it's high time they were something nice. they need to go out and have some picnic 
.Shiva. thumbnail
we need fresh scenes of vibharth rather then library and washroom. let them get lost in jungle☺️
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

it could be that he is shy around her but he needs to overcome that b/c after all they are going to work together. maybe as time goes by he will become more comfortable with her. she is a cool person.

Yup it could either be normal shyness or maybe he feels awkward since he is younger. 
Honestly 4 years is not much if you are on the same wavelength. I don't think it's anything like they don't get along, they seem fine around each other. My guess is that the age difference is a factor here. 
It's nice to see all actors on a set hanging out as a big group but it's very rare that such a thing happens. So as long as they are cordial and professional around each other and give us better and better VibArth scenes we can't complain. 

But from whatever little I know of Anupriya she is mature for her age and is also not the type to want to get along and be fake friends with everyone. If she vibes with someone, great otherwise she is okay being on her own. 
Anam... thumbnail

no doubt lask is a good looking man but i wish the ads were of him and anu😳

i think we should tell him to post more pic of him and anu's offscreen and onscreen caps😆

We can't force either of them. I'm sure he reads the comments and even after that if he doesn't post pics, then I don't think it's worth it. We want them to post pics willingly, not because fans have forced them. 
Anam... thumbnail

we need fresh scenes of vibharth rather then library and washroom. let them get lost in jungle☺️

A school picnic would be a great opportunity for the writers to come up with good stuff for both the couples and the other characters as well. 
Anam... thumbnail
Pics for those who can't view the video

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

Yup it could either be normal shyness or maybe he feels awkward since he is younger. 
Honestly 4 years is not much if you are on the same wavelength. I don't think it's anything like they don't get along, they seem fine around each other. My guess is that the age difference is a factor here. 
It's nice to see all actors on a set hanging out as a big group but it's very rare that such a thing happens. So as long as they are cordial and professional around each other and give us better and better VibArth scenes we can't complain. 

But from whatever little I know of Anupriya she is mature for her age and is also not the type to want to get along and be fake friends with everyone. If she vibes with someone, great otherwise she is okay being on her own. 

he seems to be atleast 20 or 21 it is hard for me to believe he is 19😲 4 years is no big deals which i said it before to now days age means nothing. oh i am sure there is no problem between them, they are mature enough to handle anything specially anu. i hope they always be cool with each other and keep positive atmosphere around there b/c then it's a group work and they work for long time so it's better when they all are comfortable with each other. anu is a very nice and mature girl she is not the type to do immature stuff. i am just glad she came to this show and i got to see a hotmess couple like vibharth it could only be her and laksh that could pull this off👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
it's not forcing it's a desire to see our couple more and more. the thing is i am suck up for this complicated love story and want to see more of them so cannot help it but want more. 😉
.Shiva. thumbnail
i want vibhart scenes to be as hot as those OS
.Shiva. thumbnail
why is true love so complicated🤔